Back to the beginning

Dream Boy
Im in Tao's apartment waiting for a call, or something to tell me how Eun Seok is. Chanyeol walks around the house like a zombie, Tao keeps on telling me that this is Yixing and Luhan plan. And i know his right, but it was hard for me to think of that. They are my brothers, i love them. My phone rings again and the caller id is unknown, Chanyeol comes running to the livingroom.
 
Tao stands up, and just looks at me. I take a breath and i answer the call, "hello"
 
"hello little brother" Luhan says, "Luhan..."
 
"by now you should know that we have Eun Seok" Chanyeol want it to hear the conversation, he was in a breaking point. Tao grabs him trying to calm him down, "yes, i know"
 
"if you want to see Eun Seok alive, come by the old house. you and Chanyeol only"
 
"Luhan his only a child for god sake"
 
The call ends, i let myself fall in the couch. Chanyeol lets himself go, and runs to me "what did he said? how is Eun Seok!" Seen how i dont answer Chanyeol begins to shake me, "answer me Kris!!!" I grab Chanyeol's hands, and i look at his eyes. He looks at me, knowing that it wasnt good news. "we have to go" "go where?"
 
"to the old house"
 
"i'll go with you" Tao says, i look at him and i shake my head "he said only me and Chanyeol" Tao scoffs, "you know thats a trick right! if both of you go your only going to die" 
 
Chanyeol stands up, changing his face completely "lets go" "Chanyeol, think about this" Tao stops him, Chanyeol pushes Tao's hand away "his my son, theres nothing to think about" I stand up, and i try to give Tao a smile, to make him feel better. But i couldnt do it. 
 
Me and Chanyeol leave the apartment, knowing we might never come back, or at least hoping that one of us will, with Eun Seok in hand. We enter the car, and i drive. The old house was two hours from here, and i know Chanyeol wasnt going to last that long. He was to nervous and scared, he continues to look at the window
 
Bitting his nails, or holding his hands so they would stop shaking. "his going to be okay" Chanyeol looks at me, "how do you know?" 
 
"i just know"
 
I was trying to light up the mood, but it didnt work. "if....if i die" "Chanyeol no"
 
"just listen, Kris if i die....please take care of him" Chanyeol is about to cry, I hold his hand not saying anything. Cause there was a chance that i was going to be the one dying today. 
 
That was the last time we talk, i continue to drive and this time its silence. It was better unsaid that to say something. The drive was long for both us, as silence takes over time.
 
 
 
 
 
We get to the old house, and we see the lights are on. I stop the car, and Chanyeol gets out of the car and waits for me. We both walk hand in hand, i look at Chanyeol and i smile to him, he smiles back. And somehow i feel safe. I knock on the door, and Luhan opens it. "get in" Chanyeol gets in first, then i do. The whole house smells like dust.
 
The furniture still had the covers on, Jongin is in the corner of the room. when he sees me, he takes a step forward but stops. Im not facing Luhan or Yixing, but i think they had something to do with it. "wheres Eun Seok?" Chanyeol asks, Yixing makes us sit down. I make Chanyeol take a seat, trying to be the calm one. "what are you willing to give us for your son?"
 
"is me you want Yixing, let Chanyeol and Eun Seok leave" i move ready to stand up, Chanyeol stops me as he looks at me. "what are you doing?" "i told you," I grab his face "that im going to make you happy...if this is the way then let it be" I kiss Chanyeol in the forehead, i let it linger before i stand up. "im ready" Yixing smirks.
 
"i dont want you, i want Chanyeol" I stand behind Chanyeol protecting him, Chanyeol stands up and grabs my arm to make sure no one is going to break us apart. "come on Yixing, just take me" Yixing snaps his fingers, Luhan and Jongin comes towards us. Chanyeol holds on to me tighter, but it didnt matter there was three of them, and two of us.
 
Jongin holds on to Chanyeol, while Luhan has me. He puts a gun behind my back, making sure i wouldnt move. "now come with me Chanyeol" Jongin looks at me, he knows the big pain this is bringing me. "Jongin!" Yixing looks at him, he knows that Jongin is going to turn to my side. Yixing takes a gun out, and without giving much thought
 
He shoots Jongin in the head. The blood splatter in Chanyeol's face, making him scream. I stand there without moving, Luhan didnt say or act it like it matter to him. "Jo...Jongin!!!" I yell, i give a step forward but stop. The scene was to sick to even look at. Chanyeol starts to vomit, everything was breaking. My words, wasnt something i believe in.
 
"now are you coming Chanyeol, or do i have to shoot someone else?" Chanyeol stop vomiting, he raises his head he was broken too. "im not going anywhere, without Kris" he comes and stands next to me, Yixing raises his hand and points to Chanyeol. I move and i stand infront of him. "how did you know that my memories were back?"
 
"I heard your conversation with Baekhyun" Yixing says, "why do you want to kill me? Yixing we are brothers!!" Yixing puts the gun down, "you took everything i had. you were my parents favorite, you had the life i wanted, that life belongs to me! and i want it" Yixing points to himself, "i want him" and like a little kid, Yixing grabs Chanyeol pulling him away from me.
 
Instead of living the house, Yixing takes Chanyeol to one of the rooms. I was going to run after them, but i stop when i feel Luhan's gun touching my back. "where?, where is Yixing take him?" "what do you think his going to do to him?"
 
I look at Luhan, then back at the room. I hear Chanyeol pleading Yixing to stop, my hearts stops. My fingers turns cold, my brain freezes and i hear a big buzzing sound. Yixing want it to take my life, as well make Chanyeol his. I continue to hear Chanyeol yelling, calling for me. I feel useless, like i did back at the forest. I  continue to let Chanyeol down.
 
I deserve to die. 
 
I push Luhan down, trying to take the gun away from him. He continue to fight for it, I get intop of him, i bite his hand and he lets go of the gun. The rush inside of me was taking over my body. In a blink of an eye, i lost minutes. I stand next to a dead Luhan, i hit him multiple times in the head. I stand up but a sharp pain in my stomach stops me.
 
Luhan had stab me, and i didnt notice. I take a breath and i take the knife out. I put my hand on the wound, not really stopping the blood. I stand up and i go to the room, i kick the door down. Yixing was intop of a shirtless Chanyeol. He was about to take Chanyeol's pants off, but stops when he notice me. I run towards him.
 
He leaves Chanyeol on the bed. Looks at the gun on the floor. We both run towards it, but Yixing wins. "this is how it ends, you dying" Yixing says, i look at Chanyeol and i wink at him. "if i die, your coming with me" I run towards him, Yixing shoots me one time. I swing the knife hurting his hand. He drops the gun. I didnt have any balance anymore
 
So i end up intop of Yixing. We continue to fight. We move around so now his intop of me, choking me. I see the knife next to me, i move my hand but at this point i think Yixing is going to kill me. I continue to try, i move my body alittle and i grab the knife. I stab Yixing on the heart. Twice. He falls down, and lays down deadless.
 
Chanyeol comes towards me crying, bringing flashbacks. I used my thumb to wipe the tears, "remember Chanyeol" Chanyeol grabs my hand, "stay Kris, please stay" I close my eyes but with a smile on my face. 
 
In away if i die, does Chanyeol gets his happy ending?
 
 
 
 
 
 
A week later, i wake up in a hospital. There was no one waiting for me, Baekhyun comes a couple of times, and tells me things about myself. I nod, like i understand. on my last week on the hospital, Baekhyun gives me a note and tells me to go to the location. I dont ask him why, i just go. As i drive, nothing seems familiar. Im starting to wonder if it should.
 
I stop the car, in the middle of the road and i enter a forest. I hear birds flying away, air making the trees dance. I was starting to think if it was all a joke, and if it was im going to make Baekhyun pay. 
 
When i get to the end, i dont see anyone. The view is beautiful and peaceful. Something new to me, in away. The air plays around with my hair, but feels nice in my skin. "you came" I turn around, someone with black hair as night without stars, red lips like blood, big beautiful doll eyes shape as the moon; tall as me, but voice deeper as a well.
 
I smile, "why wouldnt i come?"
 
"i just thought you forgot about me"
 
"i'll would never" Chanyeol comes and grabs my hand. He pulls me back to the woods, we walk in silence but everyones in awhile Chanyeol would turn around to look at me. He would only smile, i would do the same. At the far end i see a house, i dont recognize that. I dont know if i only remember certain things, "dont worry, i bought it when you were at the hospital" Chanyeol says.
 
I calm down, "hey i need to ask you something"
 
"sure, what" he doesnt turn around he continues to be in the front. "when i went to the coffee shop for the first time, we were doing something like this" Chanyeol nods, "you took me home, how did you know where i lived?"
 
"for awhile....i would always pass by, hoping one day you would open that door see me and recognize me."
 
"sorry~"
 
Chanyeol links arms with me, as we get to the house. He opens the door, and pulls me to the master room. The house looks so beautiful, like all this time this house was waiting for us, to find it. Chanyeol pushes me to the bed, as he crawls in bed to get to me. He starts kissing me, my hands recognize his body as they dance around.
 
Touching every single place, i take Chanyeol's shirt off and i kiss his chest. I grab him and i lay down in top of him. He helps me take my shirt off, we continue to kiss each other. Until our lips become red, we get inside the blanket as he takes his pants off. The bed begins to make sounds as our bodies move up and down.
 
We are one, like we were. Our love didnt die, even after i forgot Chanyeol. 
 
He was my dream boy then, his my dream now.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
----
DONE!!!
what did you guys think of the ending? did you like it?
im so happy for the people who comment and subscribe <3
i'll be coming with another krisyeol story pretty soon! i already have two chapters done :DDDD
but it would be after im done with
and after a sebaek fanfic that i want to start ^^
so please look forward to that <3
bye for now~