Not Over Yet

Dream Boy
How long has it been? two weeks? three weeks? Chanyeol really makes me forget about the outside world. "what are you thinking about?" Chanyeol puts his head on my shoulder. We are watching an action movie, it was one of Chanyeol's favorite. I remember hating the movie, the scenes are lame. The explosives dont even look real.
 
The actors cant act, but Chanyeol seems to believe in every single scene. And thats why i watch it everytime he wants to see it. "nothing" Chanyeol hits me on the shoulder, in a cute way. "liar" 
 
"fine, i was thinking about how the main character is going to jump right now and..." Chanyeol sits straight as he covers his ears, even when he has seen this movie, for him it was always like the first time "blahblahblahblah" he starts to say so he wouldnt hear my voice. I start to laugh, and my lips goes directly to his forehead.
 
When i look at his face, his eye are so big. It was the normal shock face of Chanyeol, his big eyes grow more than usual. "uhm..." dont know why he always get that way, when i would show him love. I call it Chanyeol's way. "hey you think Tao would give us Eun Seok?"
 
".......i dont know if its a good idea" Chanyeol pause the movie, "why not?" 
 
"because you still have to lie to your brothers, i just dont want to put Eun Seok in danger" and in a blink on an eye, the shy Chanyeol changes to a mature Chanyeol. Could it be that his more mature than me? "can at least tell him im his father?"
 
Chanyeol grabs my hand, "he already knows, he just pretends like he doesnt because Tao told him to" I didnt feel my lips, im smiling so big that i cant feel my mouth. My son knows im his father, i was afraid that he wouldnt accept me or he wouldnt get used to me. But he knows. i have a family.
 
My phone rings and i check that it was my alarm clock, "i have to go" I had put an alarm so i would know when my break was over. I didnt want Yixing or anyone to notices i was hanging with Chanyeol. "i call you" Chanyeol tells me, "also text me" I move closer to Chanyeol. Chanyeol moves backwards, trying to get away from me.
 
Like if i was predator, i move closer putting my hands on the couch, not letting him get away "i cant text you, your a doctor" i give a peck on his lips "text me" Chanyeol shakes his head, "text.me." i give another peck to his lips, he smiles liking the game "maybe" i give another peck, but this time i leave my lips stuck on his lips longer.
 
"okay, fine i'll text you" I smirk, and i give him a kiss before i leave.
 
 
 
 
"so do you have a new patient?"
 
I continue to text Chanyeol, he was just saying funny things and i keep on teasing him. "hello" i can hear Baekhyun's voice in the background, but my fingers couldnt stop texting Chanyeol. "who are you texting?" Baekhyun takes my phone away, "Chanyeol?" Baekhyun waits a moment before the name clicks on his brain.
 
"wait, Chanyeol!!? the dream boy?"
 
"shhh" I take my phone back, from Baekhyun "since when?" he sits next to me, "i dont know...i just..." I start to smile again "Baekhyun i remember everything" "the pills didnt work?"
 
"i stop taking them" Baekhyun starts to hit me, but not in a playfull way but in lets-get-in-a-fight "do you want to die?!!!" "Baekhyun, calm down!" i grab his hands so he can stop hitting me, "is okay, i remember everything so theres no blackouts"
 
"lets do another test" I shake my head, "not this time, you just have to trust in me" Baekhyun shakes his head, "i cant."
 
I let go of his hands. I understand Baekhyun, i know im his only friend so he didnt want to lose me. But if i trust him, why cant he trust me? "Baekhyun, you cant tell Yixing or Luhan anything"
 
"are you kidding me? i have to"
 
"Baekhyun, please" I look at him, trying to tell him to believe in me. "fine" "thank you"
 
My phone vibrates again, "and stop texting" I chuckle as i check the message. 
 
 
 
 
"im here Tao" I open the door, i see the house empty which is weird. "Tao?" Tao comes out from his bedroom, "oh hi" "how can you leave the door open?" Tao laughs, i was acting like a parent. "Eun Seok just left with Chanyeol, they probably left the door open. Calm down"
 
I roll my eyes, "what did you want to talk about?"
 
Tao walks and sits down, telling me this conversation is going to take long. I go and i sit next to him "Chanyeol told me, you remember everything" I nod, "do..do you have any questions?"
 
"did you knew about Yixing liking Chanyeol?" Tao looks down as he nods several times, "I actually told you, but you didnt....you didnt believe me" Tao raises his head, and scratch himself in the back of the ear. "sorry, maybe if i had we wouldnt be in this mess"
 
Tao laughs, "things happen for a reason no?" I smile at Tao, "i was thinking" the mood turns into a serious one, "Kris, i think is time to plan something to take Yixing.....to take your brothers out"
 
"what?"
 
"they are not going to stop, until you or them are dead..." I been thinking about that too, i just cant picture them dead. They are everything i have ever know, but its time for me to think of others. ".......do you have something in mind?" Tao smiles so big, like if this is a good thing. He probably thought i was going to take alot of begging.
 
"no not yet...i want it to talk to you first before i start to plan" "good"
 
"all i know is that, they know more that i actually thought"
 
"what do you mean?"
 
"Eun Seok, they found the adopted parents they made them believe that he had cancer. they had been planning this for awhile" I nod, it does seem like they had. I dont know what would had happen to me, if i never remember. Probably i would've being in one of those accidents Yixing was talking about "just dont tell Chanyeol yet, okay.." Tao looks at me, "his happy right now, i dont want to tell him anythig plus we dont have a plan yet"
 
Tao nods, "okay, i wouldnt" my cell phone rings, and it was Chanyeol "Kris are you busy right now?" I look at Tao, and it seem like he knows what just Chanyeol ask me. He smiles at me, telling me that it was okay if Chanyeol want it for me to go to where ever he was. "no"
 
"we are outside the movies can you come and pick us up?"
 
"sure" i hang up, and i start to get nervous.
 
"dont worry, he asks about you, you know"
 
I put my phone back into my pocket "he does?"
 
Tao giggles, "yes, he ask if one day you'll be able to remember him" I stand up, "well is time for me to tell him" i walk towards the door as i hear Tao say, go get him.
 
 
 
 
I stop infront of Chanyeol and Eun Seok. Chanyeol opens the back door for Eun Seok, and he closes the door for him. He gets infront as he looks at me, I turn around and i look at Eun Seok. "hi"
 
Eun Seok looks at Chanyeol, and Chanyeol nods "hi" Eun Seok gives an adorable smile. Even when Eun Seok wasnt our 'real' child he still gets his cuteness from Chanyeol. Thats a fact. "how about we go for ice cream?" Eun Seok starts to clap really loud, and Chanyeol and me laugh. I start the car, and i drive to a close ice cream store.
 
In our way there, Chanyeol plays with the radio stations finding god knows what. I looks at the rear view mirror, and i see a black car following us. I didnt want for Chanyeol to worry so i didnt say anything. I continue to drive and Chanyeol looks at the window and sees i didnt stop at the ice cream store, "you pass the ice cream store"
 
"i...i know, its better at home" Chanyeol pouts, I take a glance at the rear view mirror again "Tao has some ice cream, lets all eat together" i quickly turn around to look at Eun Seok, "lets eat ice cream with uncle Tao" I start to drive alittle faster, but the car behind me does the same. It feels like we are in a car race, only to win this race someone has to die.
 
The car hits the bumper hard, Chanyeol turns around and sees the black car. He tries to calm Eun Seok down, but he was scared. "is okay, is okay" i say without realize it, at this point i dont know if i was saying it to me or to them. The car hits us again, tries to kick us out of the road. "Kris!" Chanyeol yells, i hold onto the steering wheel.
 
But the car was strong, I look at the side mirror to see if there was away to get away from the car. In that moment i hear Chanyeol yell 'watch out!' when i turn to look at the front, it was to late. To prevent me from hitting the other car in the front, i move the steering wheel to the right. Everything happen so fast, me going out of the road.
 
Hitting a tree, the air bag hitting my face. Then everything goes black.
 
Then everything turns white, no one was around me. "hello!" i yell but everything just echos, i was now an echo. "Chanyeol!!" i turn around as i yell for him, but nothing. "Eun Seok!!" there was no one, i was so scared to realize that i was probably dead. Or worst in a coma again, i didnt want my brothers to win. It was evil of me to think or to wish for them to be dead.
 
My legs give up on me, so im not kneeling down. Then i cry rings in my ears, i recognize it. "Chanyeol?"
 
I open my eyes, and i see red and blue lights. "Sir, your going to be okay" a fire man tells me, "wher...." "Sir, close your eyes we gonna cut the door" I was about to ask him about Chanyeol, but he repeats for me to close my eyes again. I close my eyes, and the other fire man cuts the door. When the door is cut, the fire man touches my body so delicate.
 
Afraid i might become dust. But i didnt feel like i broke something, maybe i did and i was just numb from the pain. The fire man takes me to the open ambulance where two paramedics, check on me. "his fine" i hear a paramedic say, i look around and thats when i see Chanyeol kneeling down next to an open door. I run to him, afraid that maybe Eun Seok was dead.
 
"Chanyeol!" i kneel down next to him, he puts his head on my shoulder and i hug him. There was no one there, Eun Seok wasnt there. I see the police looking around, but all i can see was people shaking their heads. They didnt know where Eun Seok was.
 
I hear a cell phone, "do you hear that?" I let go of Chanyeol and i open the passanger door, i look at the very little space there was. I stick my hand on the floor of the driver seat. The caller id was unknown, but i still answer it.
 
"I have your son, prepare yourself this is just the beginning"