One More Time

Dream Boy
I lay down in bed, im so tired from working extra hours at the hospital. I can feel the bones in my hands wanting to break, my breath slows down and everyone ones in awhile i have to move my feet, or i feel like they go numb. 
 
As i lay down in the middle of the bed, in my right side. My eyes become so tired, i blink ones and i stay with my eyes shut. I open my eyes again, and right away i feel my eyes close. Then a name that still lingers in my mouth, comes again. Chanyeol. I smile so widely. I been taking the pills that Baekhyun gave me.
 
They stop me from having blackouts, which means no more memories. But it seems like the name got stuck around reality and forgetting. Everyones in awhile, when theres no noise around me, his name comes to me. I can only smile, and think of my old memories. Sometimes i look at the pills wishing i could just throw them away.
 
So i can remember more, but then i see my brothers and friends. How happy they are for me, how they can stop talking about how im back to normal. "Kris" I hear someone calling me, i continue to lay down waiting for the voice to call me again. "Kris" I stand up, and look at the door. I see the door knob turning
 
"Kris" Yixing opens the door wide, "oh hi, Yixing" 
 
"what are you waiting for someone else?"
 
I chuckle, "no"
 
"me and Luhan are going to a wedding, are you going to be okay being here alone?" Yixing sits on my bed, he moves his hand feeling the blankets. "yeah, im going to be sleeping most of the time" "okay...call me if you need anything" I nod, Yixing plays with my hair as he gives me a smile. 
 
I continue to lay down in my bed, i wasnt sleepy anymore which . I been lacking sleep, and i thought this would be a good rest day. I hear Luhan yell from the livingroom, telling me that they are leaving. I yell back a 'okay' then i hear  the door open just to be close again. Moving around the bed was making it worst, so i choose to stand up and go to the livingroom.
 
Theres have to be something on tv right now, I sit down on the couch but it doesnt feel good. So i lay down, i start to change the channels and there was just news, and more news. Some cooking shows, cartoons more commercials and more boring things. I turn the tv off, but i continue to lay down. I cant call Baekhyun cause his working.
 
Jongin is probably going to the wedding too. I stand up when i realize that i had Tao's phone number, i can call him. In that moment my phone begins to rings, i check the caller id and it was Tao. I chuckle at how creepy this is it. "hello"
 
"Kris, are you busy?"
 
"uhm no why?"
 
"can you come? i need you to babysit Eun Seok" I feel so guilty i forgot that i had a son, "sure i'll be there" I hang up the phone and run to my room. I have to have something that ten year olds like right? I open the drawers, and my closet but i didnt have anything. Kids like money right? should i give him money? why if i spoil him?
 
I want to pull my hair out, this is to frustrating, his my son and i dont know what to do. I wonder if i ever did.
 
 
 
 
I arrive at the apartment and Eun Seok is the one that opens the door, "hi..." I wave my hand, "Eun Seok i told you to play in your room" Tao runs to us, he pushes the kid alittle, but he continues to look at me before he leaves. "sorry, you know kids" I laugh but i really didnt know what he was talking about, "well he already ate, so he probably get hungry later on theres pizza in the freezer"
 
"pizza...? you think thats healthy for him?"
 
Tao puts his hand in my shoulder, "yeah is okay dont worry.." he smiles to me, "Eun Seok im leaving" Tao yells he sounds more like the father than me. Eun Seok comes running to say goodbye to Tao, "bye" Tao leaves and now we are both alone, he continues to look at me like if his trying to remember. "so" awkwarness in the air.
 
Someone knocks on the door, it was probably Tao "you forgot something?" i said when i open the door, but to my surprise it was Chanyeol. "Chanyeol!!!" Eun Seok runs to hug him, i couldnt move. I didnt understand, the way Eun Seok greet Chanyeol it seems like they know each other. But Chanyeol thought Eun Seok was dead.
 
Chanyeol looks at my expression, "hey Eun Seok, why dont you go to your room for awhile i need to talk to Kris" "sure" Eun Seok looks at me, i think it was at the top of his tongue. I know he want it to call me dad, but he wasnt sure if he should.
 
"come lets seat down" Chanyeol moves first, then i follow "so how do you know he was alive?" 
 
Chanyeol sits down and looks at me, "thanks for reminding me that i have to kill you" he chuckles bitterly "i want it to tell you, but you left and i just thought maybe it was for the best....you suffer so much, maybe it was time for you to be happy" Chanyeol blushes alittle at my worry words, "i thought of that too, to just take it out of my mind"
 
"but i couldnt, so i went to look for Tao so he can help me...and thats when i saw that Eun Seok was still alive" Chanyeol touches his heart, "my heart in a moment hurt so much, then it felt relieved thinking that now i can change things"
 
"what kind of things?"
 
"take care of him, you know he knows im his father" Chanyeol smiles at the word father, even after all this time he couldnt believe he was one. "he knows why he has to stay with Tao for now" "what about me? does he know?" 
 
Eun Seok enters the livingroom and Chanyeol looks at him surprise. I turn slowly to see Eun Seok, "im hungry" he giggles, "come lets make some pizza" Eun Seok follows Chanyeol to the kitchen. I stay there sitting down, i could just go to the kitchen right now and tell Eun Seok that im his father. But before i could do that, i have to make everything right.
 
That means i have to let go of the pills, and push my brain to remember. And ones i do, im going to make Chanyeol happy. Im gonna make Eun Seok happy, and we will be that family that we ones wanted to be.
 
 
 
Minutes later after we ate, Chanyeol sits down after cleaning the kitchen. I was going to sit down next to him, but i decide to lay down in his legs. He wasnt surprise, instead he plays with my hair. "i said, that i want it two kids....wheres the other one?"
 
"when the accident happened, the foster home decline our petition. so we only had Eun Seok" Chanyeol soft hands, stop touching my hair and begin to touch my warm face. We look at each other, and there was no bad view in Chanyeol's face. How is it possible for someone to be this beautiful and kind? "im going to make everything okay again"
 
"im going to remember, and im going to erase those sad memories that you have....i promise Chanyeol"
 
Chanyeol just smiles as he continues to touch my face. I can tell he didnt believe me, or he didnt want to believe me. Just so he couldnt get hurt again. It wasnt right that i had the chance to forget everything, while he was stuck in sadness because of me. 
 
Eun Seok comes to the livingroom again, he doesnt ask why Chanyeol and me are like this. He grabs the control and turns the tv on, still laying down in Chanyeol's lap i turn to see the tv. Chanyeol plays with my hair again, and just the three of us in the livingroom.
 
Like a picture perfect family.
like ones we were.
like we are going to be again.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
----
thank you subscribers ;u;