Evil

Dream Boy

 

dead?...
 
Chanyeol hugs me, so tight but i was still debating whether to hug him or to wake up. "you dont know how happy iam to know that your alive" why iam not waking up? Chanyeol looks at me, he had notice that i didnt hug him back
 
"im sorry for breaking the promise" promise? I open my mouth to tell him to explain everything to me, but there was no sound coming out. My tongue couldnt make any syllables, "im sorry" Chanyeol looks down before he runs away, "Chanyeol!" i want it to yell but Tao ends up doing that 
 
Tao puts one foot infront of the other ready to run after Chanyeol, but he stops and looks at me. He also want it to ask me things, but he knows is not the time "dont trust anyone." he says then runs.
 
I keep looking around me, i feel everything spinning and the only thing i could do was run to my office. 
 
 
when i get there, i sit down in my chair i close my eyes then i open them again. Nothing seem to change, the feeling in living inside of a dream was the only thing that made sense to me. Have a gone mad? iam in a coma, that im starting to think everything is a dream? or worst real? 
 
I close my eyes again, and i dont open them so fast like i did the first time. I hear the door open "where were you?" i open my eyes and Yixing was infront of me, he throws me a folder "the patient has cancer" "what? are you sure?"
 
"the test proof it, Luhan is going to do the surgery"
 
I pull my hair back in frustration, "okay"
 
"why dont you go home? we dont need you, i can take your shift" I nod, "fine, but tell me first what is Chanyeol...to me?" Yixing looks away when he hears the name out loud. "is that the person you been dreaming about?"
 
"i dont know, i think so..."
 
"then just forget him"
 
"i saw him, today...right now." Yixing doesnt look calm no matter how hard he tries to be "what did he say?"
 
"he thought i was dead...."
 
".........."
 
"why did he thought i was dead?"
 
I stand up infront of Yixing, "you were suppose to married him" my dream. "but on the day of the wedding, he run away with our money and with Tao" "how come i dont remember any of this?"
 
"you got in your car and chase after them, but you got in a car accident and you lost your memory" I touch my head, trying to push my brain to remember this but i didnt. Not a single thing, not even the pain i went through "so we moved, we didnt talk about Chanyeol...we pretend like nothing happened"
 
It didnt made sense how Chanyeol act it, the way he was holding back his tears. It didnt seem like the guy that Yixing is talking about "go home Kris, rest" He puts his hand in my shoulder, and i just look at it. He moves his hand and puts it on my cheek, i look at him and he smiles at me. He gives me a small nod before
 
he leaves my office. And Tao's words come to mind 'dont trust anyone'. For the first time in my life, i didnt know if i should trust Yixing.
 
 
I knock on Baekhyun's office i dont hear a reply so i go in. Baekhyun looks up from his papers "oh hi" I close the door behind me and i sit down on the couch, and the cushions are hard. I laugh alittle when i was always telling Baekhyun to change them. That not even the patients would like to seat on them.
 
"i guess you didnt take the pills" He gets up from his desk and sits down infront of me "i saw him...his real"
 
"Kris..."
 
"i know i wasnt dreaming this time" i interrupt him, "his name is Chanyeol." 
 
"and what did this Chanyeol, tell you"
 
"he thought i was dead...his eyes, if you would've seen it...he was trying to tell me something"
 
"like what?" I stand up, Baekhyun was treating me like one of his patients and i hate it. I was not crazy, why did his questions made me feel like i was? "Baekhyun, Yixing told me that Chanyeol stole from me, and i dont know what to believe" I was talking and waving my hands around not knowing what to do with myself.
 
"then ask him, hear his part of the story. then you would know who to believe"
 
"your right!" I run to the door and out of the office, and i could only hear Baekhyun say 'hey you owe me'.
 
 
 
I stop in a coffee shop, i thought it would be a great idea to stop and ask if they knew Chanyeol. When i enter, one of the waiters look at me. Not because he recognize me, but he thought i was a customer "Chanyeol!" he yells, i look at him surprise. Was he talking about my Chanyeol?
 
The doors from the kitchen open, and the same tall boy with red lips and deep voice comes out. He looks at me surprise "what are you doing here?"
 
"i need to talk to you"
 
Chanyeol looks at the boy who called him, "Kyungsoo im gonna take my break" Chanyeol throws him the apron and (the small boy) Kyungsoo catch it. Chanyeol puts his hand in my arm, not quiet pushing me but telling me to walk first and he would follow.
 
Ones outside Chanyeol walks infront, and me in the back. There was three steps between us, and i was waiting for him to talk but it seem like he wasnt going to. "how long have you been working in the coffee shop?"
 
Chanyeol turns to look at me, but he doesnt stop walking, "about a year" he smiles and turns around to the front. "how many lives have you saved?"
 
"i lost count"
 
I couldnt see his face, but somehow i know he was smiling. "Chanyeol why did you run away in our wedding day?" Chanyeol stops walking, and i did the same. He puts his hands in his pockets, and stays like that for a moment before he turns around "you propose to me when we were seniors" he smiles
 
Chanyeol turns around and starts to walk again, he was avoiding my question and half of me was glad, but the other half was sad to realize that maybe Yixing was right. 
 
We continue to walk like this in silence, it seem that there was no ending to this street. But it didnt matter if the street was long, because my eyes are looking at Chanyeol's back. His wide shoulders, and those muscles that can be visible from his shirt 
 
"Kris..." I raise my eyes to see the back of his head
 
"whatever Yixing told you, is true. okay."
 
He stops and slowly turns around to face me, I stop too and i wait for him to say more. "so dont come looking for me, im a bad person" Chanyeol passes by me, and i dont beg him to stay. I look around and i realize that Chanyeol had left me infront of my home.
 
Now he tells me to stop looking for him, but he knows where i live, and i dont know how long he has known. I sigh, i didnt understand him i think i prefer him when i thought he was a dream. 
 
I enter the lovely big house. It was so cold and empty all the time, now i notice. I drop myself in the couch and i just close my eyes. And slowly i begin to dream again.
 
Now that i know is Chanyeol, there was no need for him to be blurry in my dreams. We are laying down in bed, i keep caressing his blonde long hair. In away he seem so different, but still so lovely.
 
We are talking, i feel my mouth moving and i can see his too. But there was no audio, i dont know what we are talking about. But Chanyeol seems to laugh, and smile everyones in awhile. He grabs my hand that was caressing his hair and kisses it. I feel my lips curlying up as they form a smile.
 
He closes his eyes and falls asleep. Thats when i close my too, then open them a second later to realize i wasnt dreaming anymore. I rub my eyes trying to wake up but the headache seem to make my whole body hurt, and pays less attention to my eyes. I stand up and i go to Yixing's room.
 
I know he has strong pills there, even when i was the olderst he always acts like the mother slash big brother. I go into his drawers but all i can see was clothes.I look around in the other drawers and under the clothes, until i feel a picture frame. I grab it and i couldnt believe the person who was sitting next to Yixing.
 
They seem so close, and friendly. Maybe more than i care to acknowledge.
 
Now why was Yixing and Chanyeol together? and why did Yixing had this in his drawer?