Maybe you shouldn't comeback....to me.

Dream Boy

 

Luhan begins to wash his hands, ready to operate Eun Seok. Yixing is going to help Luhan out, and I was going to watch behind the windows. I see Eun Seok, already laying down sleeping. 
 
His parents are just outside the doors that are behind me. Luhan nods to me telling his ready to start. I nod back, and i check the time. I want it to see how long the surgery would take. Luhan said about 5 to 10 hours. If everything goes well. 
 
Yixing said 13 to 15 hours, because Eun Seok is little he want it Luhan to take his time. So no mistake would be done. I think is going to take 10 hours, because i know Eun Seok is strong. Even when this was my first time seen the kid.
 
Some nurses enters the surgery room, and it was time for the surgery to begin. One of the nurses check Eun Seok vital sign, before Luhan can even start cutting. I hear someone yelling outside of the room where iam. It was so loud that Luhan and Yixing even the nurses stop. I recognize the voice, it was Tao. I get out of the
 
Room and I see Tao being stop by securities. "Kris!!" he yells when he sees me, "you cant....i dont allow the surgery" Eun Seok parents step away, "im Eun Seok uncle, and i dont allow the surgery" when the security hears that, they let go of Tao "what? you..." I stop talking when i notice Luhan and Yixing behind me.
 
I didnt want them to know that i talked to Tao, "im Eun Seok uncle" Tao gets a piece of paper, he doesnt give it to me but to Yixing. I turn around to look at them, i whisper, "uncle..." I didnt know that Tao could hear me, "yes, im his uncle...i have more rights than those two people over there" Tao points at Eun Seok parents. Well foster parents.
 
"the real parents.." I hear Yixing chuckle when he hears 'real parents' "sign this, in case something bad happens to them i be the one taking care of him" Tao was about to go to the surgery room but i stop him "you need to wait, we would bring him to you"
 
I go inside to help the nurses, but as i was leaving i hear Yixing say 'take the kid, just dont tell Kris'
 
 
 
 
After changing Eun Seok to another room, and waiting for the anesthesia to leave his body, it gives me sometime to talk to Tao. "care to explain?" Tao continues to look at windown looking at Eun Seok. He didnt want anyone to enter if they didnt have to. It made it sounds like he was talking to Yixing and Luhan, even the foster parents.
 
"i cant."
 
I look at him, and now i see why i trust it so much in him. He was right, i didnt seem him like the kid that he was, i saw him like the grown up that deep inside hides. "why not?"
 
".......you have to remember first, then when time comes i will help you"
 
"why would i need your help?"
 
"to fill the gaps that you might have, and you can bet that i will tell you with detail"
 
The nurse stands by me, holding some papers that Tao has to sign before Eun Seok can be release "thank you" Tao says when he grabs the papers, the nurse nods to him then to me before she leaves. "what are you going to do? i mean with Eun Seok"
 
"well, i think i can miss school for a couple of days"
 
"then?" Tao stops writing, sighs as he looks at the boy "then, i can ask for help to one of the parents" that catch off-guard, "the parents are alive? why arent they here?"
 
"one of the parents is alive....the other is long gone" Tao finishes with the papers, smiles to me telling me that everything is going to be okay. He puts his hand in my shoulder, and thats when everything starts to spin then darkness comes.
 
Im running in the forest, is pitch black but somehow i can see. Im scared, my heart beats more than usual. I think i have an idea where im going, but i dont know how far it is. I hear other footsteps behind me, they getting closer and closer, but i dont turn back. Because something more important is at the end of this forest.
 
Sweat in my forehead, and all around me. But is cold sweat, i stop to catch my breath. I put my hands in my thighs, it was easier for me to catch my breath like this. I couldnt hear the footsteps behind me, but that didnt matter now. What matter was the blood that now i see in my hand. I look around me, to see if it was mine.
 
But i wasnt bleeding, then who was? my lips begin to shake as i was afraid to say the name out loud. I look around the forest, then i yell for his name "Chanyeol!!" The sound of birds flying away, and the wind was the only thing that can hear me. "Chanyeol!!!" i yell louder, and i can feel my veins in my face.
 
Then everything turns dark, and when i open my eyes i was in the arms of Jongin. "are you okay?" I see around me and there was some nurses whispering to each other. Probably worry about me "wheres Tao?" "Tao was here?" Jongin moves away alittle to give me some room to breath "yeah...he took Eun Seok"
 
"......did he said anything to you?....about the kid" I grab my head, because it was killing me. I raise my eyes to look at the nervous Jongin, i have known him and i have never seen him like that. "like what?" he cleans his throat, "nothing i was....it was only a question" He helps me stand up, with a smile.
 
"hey dont tell Baekhyun..." I move my hands around, making a sign about the whole fainting thing "oh, oh of course not" "thanks" I look around to see if Tao was somewhere close. But he wasnt. "hey are you sure your okay?" "uh...yeah, yeah im just going to walk around"
 
"okay"
 
There was a reason why i was not in the same place i was. Either Tao carry me or a nurse did. The question is why did they move me? When they move me, they usually take me to my office. Im not even close to my office, im in the other side of the building. Could it be that Tao didnt want Jongin to see him?
 
Could it be that? Does Tao know Jongin too? he was in my wedding, maybe they know each other from there. But why didnt Tao want Jongin to see him? maybe im just overreacting, maybe im just seen things that are not there. The only thing i know, that i have to do, is talk to Chanyeol. I have to make him pretend, that
 
I remember now. I have to.
 
 
 
 
The smell of sugar and cookies enter my noise, leaving the scent to linger making me hungry. Since when havent i had a good meal? it feels like ages to me, and my stomach. I seat on the far end corner of the coffee shop. If i was normal height people probably have trouble seen in me from afar. 
 
Kyungsoo comes to my table with a not so please face, i smile to him anyway. "are you here to order or to bother Chanyeol?" Kyungsoo gives me the menu, i open it "both" I can feel his eyes burning my skin, he really didnt like me. "can i ask you something?"
 
"what?"
 
"what is Chanyeol's favorite food?" Kyungsoo takes the menu away from me, looking for a special food of a special someone. He points to a very good looking cake. The frosting was white with a strawberry in top. "okay...then two pieces please" Kyungsoo writes it down, takes my menu and he was ready to leave. I stop him
 
Ones again "and can you please call him..." Kyungsoo doesnt say anything and just walks away, but somehow i know his going to call Chanyeol. At least i hope so.
 
I wait and i wait, and neither the cake or Chanyeol are here. I look at my watch, then around the coffee shop. There wasnt alot of people here, mostly it was High school kids. I look at the doors of the kitchen, and i see Chanyeol coming with two plates. It most have being my brain that was making everything in slow motion.
 
His smile, wasnt there. But my brain substitute the old smile that ones belong to me. He sits down, as he puts the plates down. "are you mad?" Chanyeol starts to eat the cake, filling his mouth not a moment to breath. And i know why he was doing it, if he finish the cake he can leave.
 
I was nervous of my words, cause i know i have to make it sound believable. I grab the fork, trying to calm down. But i have a hunch, and is strong. "Yixing......." Chanyeol looks up at the name, but continues to eat. "Yixing......kill Eun Seok" Chanyeol drops the fork and the plate, making a big noise. Everyone
 
In the Coffee shop stop and stare. Kyungsoo was about to come towards us to ask if everything was okay, i raise my hand to stop him. "no, no, no, no" Chanyeol begins to whispers as his eyes begin to cry. "no, no, he promise" he hits the table with his fist, tears landing on the table and his clothes. "Kris..." he grabs my hand.
 
"Kris, you have to believe me! i did everything i could" Still holding my hand, Chanyeol begins to points at himself as he looks around. He was the father....we, we are parents of Eun Seok. "but you were in the hospital...dying and....Yixing, he took him away from me"
 
"Chanyeol..."
 
Chanyeol takes his hand away from me, using his two hands to cover his mouth. The tears and the sobbing couldnt be control. He couldnt keep quiet. "i should've said no...i should've said no, i should've said no" Chanyeol begins to repeat in a whisper as he looks down, "said no to what?" Chanyeol stops whispering, he raises
 
His eyes to look at me, "to you..."
 
"when you asked me to marry you, i should've said no"
 
I didnt know the words was going to hurt like this, saying that loving each other was a mistake. It hurt "why?"
 
"i should've listen to Yixing's words...i should've said no, i should've said no, i should've said no" Chanyeol begins to whisper, tears stop, they are forming in Chanyeol's eyes slow this time. But with the same feeling of pain. 
 
"Chanyeol, tell me about Eun Seok."
 
"...........You were so happy, preparing the wedding. You couldnt wait to form a family, you want it to adopt two kids before our wedding. So they can share our happiness"
 
"it was that time when were laying down in the bed?"
 
Chanyeol smile bitter "yeah, you told me to close my eyes so tomorrow could be here quickly"
 
"Chanyeol...I"
 
Chanyeol stands up, "Kris, dont come back." I stand up too, "no, Chanyeol i have to tell you something" Chanyeol couldnt leave without knowing that Eun Seok wasnt dead.
 
"Kris, maybe you shouldnt comeback...." I give a step forward as Chanyeol takes a step back
 
"dont comeback to me."