RED

Dream Boy

 

I go to the coffee shop and i enter like if i own the building, "Kris what are you doing here?" i get close to the counter "wheres is Tao?" Chanyeol looks confused and abit scared, "wheres is he?" I yell, Chanyeol looks at someone behind me and my first thought was, it was probably Kyungsoo. "if you go, you can catch him before he leaves school"
 
I look at him before i leave. Even when i should ask him about the picture, i know he was going to lie to me. It seems that everything we ones were, is no longer there.
 
 
Tao sees me waiting for him outside the school, and he runs towards me but instead of a hug i punch him in the mouth. He reacts the same way i thought he would. He puts his hand in his mouth, as he raises the other to stop the driver from coming close to us "why did you run away with Chanyeol in my wedding day?"
 
With his tongue Tao tastes the little of blood that was coming out of his lip, he looks at me confused before he smirks "that son of a is getting more creative every day" He knows that Yixing was the one that told me, "you know i was your best friend"
 
"you?"
 
Tao chuckles "yeah, i know. How can you trust someone whos younger, but you never saw me like that, you saw me like someone older" i continue to listen to Tao's words, because they seem honest, "we were so close that you started to trust me more than you trust your brothers, i hope one day we could go back to that"
 
Hearing Tao's words made me realize that his the only person i can really trust. So i had to ask him about the picture that burns my pocket. I put my hand inside ready to take the ache away, but in that moment my cell phone rings to a very familiar ring tone. My body got so used to it, that i took my hand out
 
of my pocket and answer the phone "Kris, can you come to my office i need to talk to you" Luhan didnt sound like he was bad, or worry which it wasnt really normal.
 
"yeah, i'll be there" i hang up the phone as slowly my eyes see Tao, he only grins cause i know he wants to talk to me. Like old times "i have to go, Luhan probably wants to talk to me about our new patient"
 
"is he really sick?" 
 
"he has cancer"
 
Tao looks down, feeling sorry "his only ten years old" I tell him,
 
"whats his name?"
 
"Eun seok"
 
Tao looks at me and his expression wasnt a good one, he was scared and surprise at the same time. The way his eyes look it made me feel, uneasy "what? you know him?"
 
He doesnt answer for a moment still shock by the name, it takes a couple of seconds to go back to normal. He begins to shake his head "no, no, no. i dont"
 
I dont know why i nod, but i do "okay well i have to go"
 
Tao stops me by holding my arm "wait, Kris, you cant come and wait for me outside the school anytime you want. I mean is hot and all people thinking im going out with someone older," He smirks "but its bad for the reputation, so if you ever want to talk just call me" He grabs my phone that i was still holding, he puts
 
His number then takes a picture, putting a peace sign by his eye while he smiles. I laugh alittle inside of me, i couldnt believe that he was the person i ones trust it. He was just so young, and the way that he acts. He was still alittle kid.
 
"bye Kris" Tao gives me my cell phone back, and begins to walk to his car.
 
 
 
When i enter the hospital, i see Jongin walking with a folder in his hands, and with a look of i-know-something-interesting. I stop infront of him and i wait for him to tell me. "guess what i find out"
 
"what?"
 
"i was doing some test on Eun seok's parents you know in case we need donors if something goes wrong on the surgery and guess what?"
 
Jongin couldnt keep it inside of him any longer, the face he was making he was going to explode. "what.."
 
"there are not Eun Seok real parents!"
 
"what?" I grab Jongin's folder to read the results "they dont share the same blood, i even call the foster home and they confirm it" Jongin wiggles his eyebrows, loving the gossip. But i just couldnt get the information out of my head. Something wasnt right, and it bother me. 
 
Jongin sees how i dont react the same way he did, so he hits me with the folder in my arm as he walks away. Because it wasnt my problem i ignore Jongin's words that run around in my head. I had alot of problems and i didnt need another one.
 
 
I walk to Luhan's office and he didnt seem like he was waiting for me "please Kris take a seat" Luhan points to the chair, i look at him. i didnt know why he was being so polite. I sit down and i wait for him to talk "tomorrow would be the surgery" I nod, "and i want you to be there" "sure"
 
I can hear a 'but' coming, i know Luhan to well. I know he was dying to say it "but, i need you to come back....like you were. Come Kris just snap out of it!" Luhan gets up from his chair, puts his hands in my shoulder and shakes me. Like if there was a leaf in my hair, and he want it to shake it off.
 
"i will Luhan, i promise" I smile at him, he looks at me trying to figure me out. But smiles at the end, he sees that im saying the truth. "okay, go home...i see you tomorrow"
 
I leave the office and i knock on Baekhyun's that was on the other side of the hospital building. There was no answer so i enter his office, and i see him in his desk looking at some papers. "how come when i knock you never answer?"
 
"because you enter either way" Baekhyun's says still looking at the papers, he has a new patient. "Baekhyun...." i sit in one of the chairs that was infront of his desk. I raise my two feet and i put them intop of the chair that was next to mine.
 
"....Baekhyun....there not dreams"
 
Baekhyun raises his head, "there memories...."
 
"memories?"
 
I put my feet down, and i sit straight "i think im having blackouts, which makes me remember my old memories" Baekhyun comes towards me, and starts to grab my head. Looking for something, like bumps in my head. "how long do you usually blackout?"
 
"i dont know"
 
"Kris!! answer me please!" Baekhyun sounds scared, "it feels long for me, but is probably like a minute or less" Baekhyun grabs my hand and pulls me, but i pull back "where are we going?" 
 
"to do some test, i dont know about you, but i dont want you to die"
 
I smile, as i take Baekhyun's hand away from mine "Baekhyun...im not going to die"
 
He puts a not so happy face, before it turns into a sad one "then, come do the test...proof to me that your okay" i sigh and i follow Baekhyun. 
 
 
I lay down as the machine scans my brain, i was glad i wasnt claustrophobic. But either way it didnt take long, when Baekhyun takes a screenshot of my brain he calls me to look at them. I was right, nothing was wrong, but Baekhyun didnt seem to be at ease. "i dont like how your brain looks"
 
"remember i had a car accident!"
 
Baekhyun looks at me, then back at the pictures "thats impossible" I look at Baekhyun this time, waiting for him to explain what he means "the fractures you did to your brain, it doesnt make sense that you had a car accident"
 
"then..."
 
"the fracutres indicate that you hit something hard, like a rock or the concrete...this damage could only cause by you hitting yourself or........"
 
"or!!?"
 
"or someone pushed you"
 
....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
------
 
thank you for the people who subscribe :DDD
i hope you continue to like it <3
btw guys guys guys exo is back!!!