Brothers

Dream Boy
The warm water hits my body, and it feels nice. It was soothing my skin and muscles from a hard day of work. The water was so warm that the windows start it to get foggy. Its been a week that i stop taking the pills, but the memories havent come to me. I guess i should've known not to push myself, but i just want to know so freaking bad.
 
Just the thought of how Chanyeol's eyes looked at me, not believing in a single word i said to him. Afraid he might end up crying for me again, or worst one of us ending up dead. 
 
A big pain hits me, like if someone actually hit me in the head. I yell from pain, i put my hand in the wall to stop me from actually falling. I blink a couple of times, to make my brain react away from the pain. It slowly calms down, but i was still breathing heavy. I try to calm down, since panicking wouldnt help. 
 
But it wasnt the end, because more pain enters my brain. It was so big that i couldnt balance myself, and i end up on the floor of the shower. I feel my whole body yelling, but my mouth was close. The pain was so strong that it didnt give me time to actually yell for help, so i was just grunting. But because of that big pain,
 
Memories come to me. 
 
I was back in the forest, but this time i know that Chanyeol was waiting for me at the end. Which made me run faster. When i get to the end of the forest, i see Chanyeol with tears in his eyes, I give a step closer "Kris!" Chanyeol yells in a warning tone, i turn around and i see Yixing with a rock in his hands. The last thing i know, i end up on the floor.
 
Chanyeol comes running to me, pleading me to stay with him, to hold on. I look around, i couldnt concentrate in just one thing. "dad!" i feel other hands in my chest, i finally stop looking around and i notice Eun Seok. He looks so young, "what is he doing here?" Yixing turns around "he escape from me" and i recognize that voice.
 
It was Jongin.
 
"Luhan, take him away!! now!!" Yixing yells, Luhan stutters for a second before he comes towards me. I didnt know who he was going to take, Chanyeol or Eun Seok. "come" Luhan grabs Eun Seok so rough "no" Chanyeol grabs Eun Seok, but still not leaving my side. "take him!" Yixing yells one more time, and finally Luhan takes Eun Seok away from us.
 
Yixing raises his hands again still holding the rock, but my attention is in Chanyeol. "everything is going to be okay, i promise, just stay with me" he keeps on pleading. I was going to say something, but i feel another hit on my head, which made me close my eyes. And the last thing i hear was Chanyeol screaming my name.
 
The memory ends, and instead of clean water it was blood. I was bleeding from my nose, my hands are occupied with my head. I couldnt get the strength to stand up. But it seem like my brain wasnt done, because another memory comes to mind.
 
Chanyeol was sitting next to the window, by the style of hair this was before the wedding(maybe two weeks before the wedding). But his face was still sad and worry. I come and i sit next to him, i touch his leg making him turn to see me. He was so into his toughts that if i havent touch his leg, he wouldnt notice i was there. "whats wrong?" he smiles at me, before he looks back at the window.
 
"come on, you know you can tell me anything"
 
"its Yixing.."
 
"whats wrong with him?"
 
Chanyeol turns to look at me, not knowing how to say the next words. "you know that before i met you, i was friends with Yixing," i nod "well, everyone always told me that he had a crush on me, but i never believed them" i had a clue of what Chanyeol want it to say to me, but i was waiting for him to finsih first. "he came today, when you werent here,"
 
"what did he said?"
 
"he said not to marry you, to run away with him." Chanyeol closes his mouth, he opens it again, but ends up close it. afraid. 
 
"did he said something else?" I hold Chanyeol's hand, "he said if i dont, his going to kill you" when he said the word kill you, he runs to my arms. He actually believe Yixings words. (who would've known they were true)
 
My memory skips, and now im infront of Yixing. It looks like we are having an argument "are you going to believe Chanyeol? did you forget im your brother?" "he looks scared Yixing"
 
Yixing scoffs, "fine then dont have your own brothers in your wedding" Yixing leaves the room mad. But the only thing i was worry about was Chanyeol, and i feel like his going to be okay now. Knowing that Yixing and Luhan are not coming to the wedding. 
 
The memory ends right there, and so does the pain. But everything comes back to me, the kisses we shares, the laughter, the sad times, everything. Now i was more in love with Chanyeol that i ever was. The blood stops coming out from my nose, i stand up, close the shower and get dress.
 
 
As i was coming down the stairs i stop when i hear Luhan and Yixing talking, "you know Jongin wants to tell Kris everything" Luhan says, he was sitting in the other couch that was next to Yixing. Yixing puts the newspaper down, but doesnt look at Luhan "everything?"
 
"yes, he said that he still loves Kris and if he tells him everything, he thinks Kris going to love him back"
 
Yixing chuckles, "pathetic, maybe i should do what i couldnt do to Kris"
 
Luhan leads closer "whats that?" Yixing turns to look at Luhan, he didnt said the words out loud but i can see his mouth making up the words 'kill him'. "what makes you believe this time would work?"
 
"accidents happen all the time"
 
"dont you think we should pay more attention to Kris? dont you remember how he was having those memories?"
 
Yixing folds the newspaper and puts it on the table, "i talked to Baekhyun, he said he gave Kris some pills that stop him from having blackouts which means no more memories"
 
"but are you sure we can trust Baekhyun? i mean his really close to Kris, not to us....and as far as i know he really doesnt like you or me"
 
"well maybe he would have an accident too!" Yixing stands up, grabbing his hair in frustration. "whats wrong? calm down" "no i cant ing calm down, everything is a mess!! Kris should've been dead and i should've end up with Chanyeol!" Luhan makes a shh sound before he talks, "do you really think Chanyeol would end up with you?"
 
"even if he doesnt know you kill Kris, you think he would move on so quicky and end up with you?" Luhan chuckles
 
Yixing grabs one of the control remotes and throws it across the room, "i should've just kill all of them. Kris, Chanyeol and that stupid kid"
 
"we can still pretend he has cancer. we can tell Kris that we need to operate to tell Tao to bring him to us, and we continue with the plan of make it look like an accident...make it seem like he die while we were doing the operation"
 
Yixing breaths in and out, "no, Tao has a big mouth he would tell Kris that the kid has no cancer..."
 
I didnt want to hear no more, i still want it to keep the memory of what i thought my brother were. So i make sounds with my feet like if was coming down the stairs. Which totally work, because Luhan and Yixing stop talking. They all turn to look at me, with a smile on their faces "you took long enough" Yixing says.
 
"yeah....the water felt nice on my skin" Yixing puts his hand on my shoulder, now i realize how awkward his touch feels. I always thought it was his own way of showing his love, but it wasnt. He probably hate it the thought of touching me, and the fact that we are brothers. "you better hurry up or your going to be late for you shift"
 
"oh im not going" Yixing takes his hand away from me, Luhan joins us "why not?" I wish i could tell Yixing that i was going to see Chanyeol. I was wish i was free to say that. So all i can do was lie, and i used the first lie that came to me. "Eun Seok adopted parents called me, they want my help"
 
"help in what?"
 
"to take Eun Seok away from Tao, so you Luhan" i look at Luhan, "can operate him" Yixing didnt like the fact that i was saying that i was going to Tao's house. "you have to be careful with Tao, he talks to much about useless things" i smile "dont worry, im gonna do everything in my power to take Eun Seok away from Tao" I put my hand in his shoulder, which made Yixing believe me alittle, at least.
 
 
 
 
I knock on Chanyeol's door, when he opens it he doesnt ask me how i got his adress, cause he knows that Tao gave it to me. "you told me you wanted to learn how to drive" before Chanyeol could ask or say something i grab his hand and i pull him. With the other hand Chanyeol closes the door.
 
We go to a empty parkinglot, the store had closed down two months ago. I get out of the car and Chanyeol gets on the driver seat. "okay ready?" Chanyeol shakes his head with fear "dont worry, just go slow" he would drive two inches before he would hit on the brake. "okay not that slow" Chanyeol freaks out even more, but i laugh.
 
"okay how about i tell you when to stop?" Chanyeol looks at me, and nods slowly "okay go" Chanyeol drives, but looks at me then back at the parking lot. He was waiting for me to tell him when to stop. "should i do it now?" he starts to shake. He was so nervous i want it to laugh at him, not to be mean but it was just so cute.
 
"now" Chanyeol freaks out cause he wasnt ready, so when he hits the breaks we all jump forward. The good thing was that we had seat belts. "okay....i think this is enough for today" Chanyeol nods repeatedly, he didnt want it to try again.
 
We get out of the car, and we lay down intop of it. It was getting kinda dark but the sky has nice colors "did Tao told you?" Chanyeol and me continue to look at the sky. "no, i remember everything now" Chanyeol sits up, looking at me. I know he can tell when im lying, cause i remember always getting caught by him.
 
"since when?"
 
"today" i continue to look at the sky, "does....does Yixing know?" Chanyeol starts to draw a circle on the car, I grab his hand and i stop him. He looks at me, and i finally sit up and get close to him. "no, i have to continue to pretend like i dont remember anything" "would that work?"
 
I shrug "it has to work for now, ones i think of a plan i would tell him everything"
 
"that plan doesnt involve me leaving right? cause im not going to!" I grab Chanyeol face, and i look at his eyes "no, of course not. we would fight together!"
 
"you know, now i understand why Yixing didnt want me to know about you"
 
I continue to hold his face, as he talks "i always thought Yixing only had one brother, Luhan. he never really talked about you. at all" I slowly let go of his face, "so on that day when we finally met, i understood why Yixing didnt want me to meet you...you were everything that i was hoping for, you were...."
 
I pull Chanyeol close to my lips, it seem like kissing him in that moment was perfect. And it was, i never knew this story. I didnt know Yixing was denying he had another brother. 
 
Chanyeol moves to left and right as his kissing me, he grabs my chin to make sure i would let go. It feels like the first time to me, even though i remember kissing him. Maybe it was my body that was missing him. Whatever it was, kissing Chanyeol, tasting him, was something else. I put my arms around him, and i pull him closer. The night hits,
 
But it seems like we arent done.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-----
one or two more chapters and the story would be done
thanks for keep on liking this sdfgfdg ;u;
what do you guys think it would happen in the end?
hehe
 
 
 
-chanyeol & yixing picture intop of the chapter is my edit-