~CHAPTER 1 -> PARTY NIGHT ~

~Unnoticed Love~

 

NO ONE'S POV:

"I really shouldn't be here kibum..." Jinki said to his bestfriend who is currently ordering his fourth drink.

Kibum snorted. "Sure thing Jinki, You've been saying that for almost five times already since we got here."

Jinki sighs. "But it's ridiculous of me to come here..."

"Jinki, this is your brothers party, the least you could do is enjoy it." Kibum said. "Speaking of, your brother is here... And I'm gonna hit the dance floor! Bye!" He then left.

"Wait! Kibum! Don't ing leave me here!" Jinki yelled, but Kibum just waved at him.

Just then his brother Sungmin and Kyuhyun came hand in hand.

"Hello Jinki!" Sungmin greeted hugging him.

"Hello hyung." Jinki replied.

Sungmin pouted. "Why aren't you happy? Don't you like the party?"

He shook his head. "No... It's just that, I'm not comfortable here, ad I'm not really fond of my shirt and pants I'm wearing, even my eyes is a bit itchy, I need my glasses not contacts." He said pouting.

Kyuhyun laughed. "You need some change Jinki-ah, just enjoy the party!"

Jinki pouted hard. "Just like Kibum said."

Kyuhyun and Sungmin laughed. "Then he is right Jinki-ah! This whole place is reserved just for us! Look! Joon and Changmin is having fun! Even Jinyoung-ah! Kibum is dancin hotly! Look at Minki go! Though, those guys might even think she's a girl, forgetting this is an all-boys party!" Sungmin said laughing.

Then Kyuhyun asks Sungmin to dance with him. "Oh! by the way Jinki-ah, If my friend Jonghyun arrive here, could you accompany him? He is coming here with his cousin and friend." Then they left. Jinki sigh.

'Jonghyun? Is it Kim Jonghyun? Nah... Kim Jonghyun is not the only Jonghyun in the whole Korea...' He thought.

He looked around, scanning the place. 'Kibum's right, this is a party, and I don't have any classes tomorrow, might as well enjoy it." He thought as he made his way to the bar.

 

JONGHYUNs POV:

I'm a bit tipsy now because of the amount of alcohol I just drank. Taemin and Minho left me to dance. So now I'm drinking alone here at the bar, befriending the bartender. I felt a presence beside me.

"Champagne please..." The guy ordered. I didn't turn to look at the guy, even though the voice is quite angelic.

"Vodka again please." I said to the bartender as he gave the champagne to the guy. The guy extended his small hands, the fingers are bit chubby and that caught my attention. I turn to look at the guy beside me, and my jaw dropped. Why? because the guy beside me looks like an angel. His brown locks, his round and chubby cheeks, his not-so-pointy-but-cute nose, his small eyes and pink plump lips. The guy is wearing a black loose sweater and skin tight jeans which hugs his seemingly delicious thighs. And I felt so hot.

"Here's your vodka sir." The bartender said. I took the drink and sipped it. And turned to the guy.

"Hello! I'm Jonghyun! Kyuhyun's friend." I introduced myself.

 

JINKIs POV:

Really?! Kim Jonghyun?! Kim ing Jonghyun?! as in KIM JONGHYUN?! Why should it be him? Oh God! Why him? Of all Jonghyun in the whole Korea, why a certain Kim Jonghyun? And is he hitting on me? Oh dear! I looked away, trying to look for an escape route, it would be rude if I left Jonhyun just like that. So I'm looking for someone I know, well that's not really hard since I know half of the crowd. But he fact that they're all dancing or making out makes it hard. I guess Jonghyun noticed my action.

"Hey! I'm not going to do anything stupid to you. I just want to know your name." He said. I looked back at him. I sigh.

"Jin- Onew, My name is Onew." I said.

He beamed. "Oh! Wow! Onew! Hello! As I said I'm Jonghyun! So you're friends with?" He asks me. 

Friends with? Should I tell him that I'm Sungmin-hyung's little brother? But I told him my name is Onew.

"Well Onew, I'm Kyuhyun's friend. You know the celebrant's boyfriend." Jonghyun said.

"Oh... Kyu-hyung's huh?" I said. He then sipped his own drink.

"So... You know Kyuhyun? Who else?" Jonghyun asks trying to know more about me.

I remained silent. So we just drink in silence. We got prety drunk after a few shots. Of course if you got drunk, you will also feel hot, which is the equivalent of lust. I looked at Jonghyun with glazed eyes. He also looked at me with the same expression. I looked down his lap. I can see his bulge which is pretty obvious. So I don't know what happened or where did I got my courage from, but I scooted over at him, wrapped my hands to his neck and crashed our lips together. I kissed him wildly.

 

JONGHYUNs POV:

He looked at me. Damn! He is so damn gorgeous! I can feel my self getting hard. But what really shocked me is when he crashed his lips on mine. I can feel that he is also hard. And that just made me ore aroused! Damn it! His lips are soft. I opened my mouth and brought my tongue out. I his lower lip to ask for permission, which he openly grant me, I immediately pushed my tongue in the moment he open his mouth. He gasps when his flesh touched mine. I explored his cavern. Onew tastes so sweet. The kiss we shared is so passionate that I can't take it anymore.

"Onew-ah... I want you..." I purred in his ear seductively. He moaned. Wait! He- he MOANED! Oh damn it! that just made me more aroused. I can't take it anymore. I scoped Onew in a bridal style and carried him out of the bar. I placed him on the passenger's seat, then drove all he way to my house.

When we are in my house. I immediately made my way to my room, it's not an easy move as we are kissing passionately. I opened my room door and threw him at my bed, then proceed to lock it. I made my way to him but paused to look at him. Damn! He looks so ing hot! I crawled on top of him, and crashed our lips. Marking him mine that cause him to moan and whimper under me. 

Then all you can hear around the room is a slapping sound and some moans.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

That's the first chapter! I don't know if it's okay though... =/
I really want to end this with ... but I can't... I really can't...
I'm a fail writing those... I can only read them but can't write them...
The last time I wrote , my hands are SHAKING! 

Anyway... SORRY if this is a fail... m(_ _)m
I'll try to do it better next time! =]]] 
Feel free to comment! =]]