Not an update... JUST KIDDING! It's Chapter 12 =))

~Unnoticed Love~

No one's POV

 All of the students can just look at him. Who won't though? With his stylish printed shirt, accesories that synchronize his style, and just everything about him screams FABULOUS. Who wouldn't turn their head. Only those who are blind and is suffering from stiff neck.

 The guy smirk as he notice the look they're giving him through his glasses.

Heechul's POV

Oh yeah! Look at me people! Aren't I fabulous? More fabulous than anyone.

I thought as I walk inside the SM university to visit my friend. I told Key beforehand that I'll be here to visit them and we end up arguing. He doesn't want me to go, he is afraid I'll tell Jinki his big secret.

I must be a diva and a gossip but I knowhow to hide a secret. That is, if my tongue won't slip. Ooops!

I frown when I'm in the hallway. Now that I'm here, i clearly forgot how to get to the faculty room. It's been ears since I last step a foot here so I don't know where to go.

I see a girl pass by so I caught her arm and stop her.

"Ah!" The girl yelp.

"Excuse me but, do you know how to get to the faculty room?" I ask.

I look expectantly to the girl but she seems so out of it. I notice a blush on her cheecks amd now I know why she is blushing.I raise a brow at her to let her know that I'm waiting for an answer.

"Miss? Are you still there?" Oh! Looks like she left me.

I let go of her hand and was about to go when she finally got back to her senses.

"U...uh... the faculty room is in the second floor right beside the technical room." The girl finally said.

I smile at her and mutter a thanks.

A squeal left her lips that didn't go unnoticed by me.

"Girls..." I said, shaking my head.

Key's POV

"It's true! I saw a guy and he's gorgeous!" I frown when I heard Krystal fangirling about some guy he saw in the corridor.

"What does he look like?" Luna asks, interested.

"His hair is auburn in color, he's wearing a black printed shirt, a silver necklace with letter H and a piercing. His hair is shirt with bangs that go smoothly over his forehead and a beautiful smile that melts me!" Krystal said.

She looks like she is ready to turn into a puddle of goo. 

I turn to Amber. "Is Krystal crazy?"

Amber chuckles. "She already is, a long time ago."

I chuckle.

But then, the guy seems familiar to me. He seems lik Heechul-hyung.

Heechul's POV

Okay, I seriously hate SM Academy! I've been wandering around here trying to find where the hell is Teukie! I did manage to find the faculty room but they said he's in the music room and I don't know where it is!

I sigh. I'm about to turn around the corner when someone bump into me.

"Yah!" I snap.

"Mianhae!" The guy said. He is bowing so that I can only see his brown messy hair. And it looks familiar.

"Gongchan?" I ask.

The guy look upnand it is m cousin.

"Heechul-hyung? What are you doing here?" He ask, gathering his things.

"I'm looking for Teukie, they said he's in the music room and I'm lost." I said.

"I see. I can't show you the way but I'll tell you." Gongchan said. "Just turn left around the corner, you'll find five rooms there, the third room is the music room."

"Thanks Gongchan! You're the best!" 

"It's nothing hyung. Anyway, I better go, bye!"

Then Gongchan left. I followed his instruction and sigh in relief when I found the music room at last!

"Annyeong Haseyo Seongsangnim!" I greet, leaning on the doorway. He turn to look at me and flashes a smile. I admit, the smile of the Lee family is irresistable.

"Chullie! Looking good!" Leeteuk compliments.

"I know right!" I said, proudly.

Leeteuk laugh. "Confidence!"

"Typical me right?"

"Yeah." He said. "So what brings you here? And when did you came back?"

I took a seat next to the piano. "I came back the other day." I start nd look at him straight in the eye."And it's about key and Jinki."

Leeteuk's POV

I knew it. This have something to do with Jinki.

I sigh. "Is this about Joon and Jinki being a couple?" I said.

"I guess you know it already." 

"Yeah, Sungmin told me. How's Key?" I ask.

"I can't say he is taking it fine. He is so hurt. He cried until he fell asleep." Heechul said.

I forced a smile. "Jinki..." I start. "Jinki is the real victim here, I think. Don't you know that Jinki is inlove with Jonghyun? His classmate."

"Jonghyun? Now where did I hear that?" Heechul said, thinking deeply.

"Must be on your way here." I said.

"No! I know where I heard it! I heard it from Key!" He said.

Heechul's POV

"So, you mean, Jinki isinlove with the person who likes Key?" I ask.

"Jonghyun likes Key?" Leeteuk ask back.

"Yeah, infact Jonghyun is courting Key already."

Leeteuk sigh. "Why are things so complicated?"

"Only for them." I said then look at Leeteuk. "I want to meet that Kim Jonghyun guy."

"They're my next class, would you like to stay?" 

I smile sweetly. "Sure."

 

--

A/n: 

Hey guys! I'm back! I missed AFF so much! I'm sorry for not updating but we don't have any internet connection. T.T 
Anyways, I hope this update is good, I know this is not a good update to welcome me but I hope this picture of JongYu is =))

But I think it's not enough too. T.T 
Maaa~ Just enjoy this chapter, more is about to come. =))