~Chapter 10 -> The Deal and Jinki's Decision~

~Unnoticed Love~

Key’s POV

 

It looks like a grea deal  what Jonghyun told me looks like a great deal. I think.

 

Flashback:

“What kind of deal?” I asked.

He leaned close to my ear and whispered.

“If Jinki-ssi hook up with someone and have his own boyfriend, you will hae no choice but to be with me.” Jonghyun said.

“Wh-what?!” I exclaimed since I can be loud sometimes.

End of flashback:

 

So in the end I agree because there is no way Jinki would have a boyfriend. Not that no one will like Jinki but rather because he’s not interested with those.

As I arrived at my classroom, I suddenly felt uneasy, like somethin is wrong I just can’t put my finger in it.

 

Joon’s POV

 

I dreaded going to school, afraid of having to face Jinki after my confession the other night. Despite of me advising him to not act different towards me, I still felt afraid to know how he will react. I’m so stupid, I shouldn’t have confessed in the first place if I’ll be a coward in the end.

“Joon-hyung…” I got startled hearing Jinki’s voice, his voice that didn’t fail to make my heart throb so fast it might jump out of my chest. I need to act cool.

“J-jinki-yah? Wae?” I mentally punched myself from stuttering. So much for being cool.

“Can we talk?” Jinki said, his the hem of his uniform. Cute!

I nodded, he led me outside the room into the empty hallway. Silenced overpowered for a moment before Jinki decided that it’s too unbearable.

“Joon-hyung, I w-want to… to talk about your confession the night before.” Jinki started, I can feel him shake from nervousness.

 

Jinki’s POV

 

I’m getting nevous! Omo! Joon-hyung is my friend but it’s making me nervous whenever I look at him.

“Jinki-yah… you don’t need to give me an answer now if you’re still not ready. I can still ait.” Joon-hyung said, he sound so depressed.

I gulped. “No, Joon-hyung I …” Stupid Jinki! Why can’t you just say it! Saying you’ll give it a try isnt so hard! “I… I’ll give it a try.”

“What?” Joon-hyung asked confused.

I in a deep breath. “I’ve decided to give it a try.” I finally said, lookiin straight to Joon-hyung’s eyes.

After a moment his eyes widen. “R-really?”

I bit my lips and nodded. “Yes Joon-hyung.”

He the hugged me tight. “Thank you Jinki-yah! You don’t know how hapy I am right now!” He said tearing up.

I smiled weakly. Yeah, maybe I don’t.

 

No One’s POV

 

Lunch time came, Jonghyun, Minho, Taemin, Key, Changmin, Joon and Jinki shared one table. All eyes on them since it’s rare to see them in one group utnow they are.

“Wow! Are we really an eye candy?” Changmin asked while smirking as he noticed the look the others are giving them.

“Don’t assme things so easily Changmin… You’re not even close to the word “attractive” . Key said sharply.

“What’s wrong with you! Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?” He retorted frowning but didn’t allow Key to answer his question. “Anyway I don’t want to know, but I want to know is what’s between Joon and Jinki-yah, I mean, look at them! Joon’s totally all over Jinki!” Changmin said showing a knowing look.

“We will tell you later when the others came.” Jinki said, Joon also nodded.

“Why later? Why not now?” Key insisted.

“Don’t push it Key… Jinki decided that it’s better to tell it to everybody then that’s what we will do.” Joon said. Key didn’t argue back, he just sat there thinking deeply.

After a few minutes, Jinyoung, Ren, CNU along with Dongho came.

“Hey hyung! Sorry were late.” Ren said taking a seat beside Changmin.

“Yeah, Ren and I got caught up with English.” Jinyoung continued. “So what’s with the sudden meeting?”

“Well, Jinki-yah have something to tell you guys.” Joon started.

They all turned to Jinki expectantly.

 

Jinki’s POV

 

I’m getting nervous! And they’re giving me hose expecting looks!

“What are you going to tell us Jinki-ssi?” Jonhyun asked me. I gulped.

“A-actually, I’m only telling this to my friends.” I said.

“But were your friends too hyung right?” Taemin asked showingme his cute pout.

“Ah… y-yeah…” I answered.

“Oh just spill it already! Stop tryng to divert the cnversation!” Ke snapped.

We all looked at him, I felt scared when Key is like that.

“Seriously Key, did you really wake up  on the wrong side of the bed?” Joon asked.

I breathed in. “I… I’m now officially together with Joon-hyung.” I blurted out.

I looked down afraid to look at their faces but the silence they’re giving me urge me to look at them. They’re all shocked.

 

Jinyoung’s POV

 

Eh? Really? Jinki-hyung and Joon are together now? Wow… That’s just nice! I’m so happy for them. Joon really likes Jinki-hyung, God knows how crazy Joon is to him. Now if I can only find someone like him.

 

Ren’s POV

 

Okay… so they’re together, but why do I feel like something is not right?

 

CNU’s POV

 

Aww~ I guess betting Jinki-hyung for my cousin is not gna happen now huh? Such a pity. I bet they would look cute. Oh well~ what’s done is done. Jinki-hyung is with Joon-ssi now.

 

Dongho’s POV

 

Wow! His is the first time I’ve been with them in school and this is the first thing to welcome me huh? Ooh! Can’t wait to tell it to he others! Hehe!

 

Taemin’s POV

 

They are what?! I can’t… I just can’t. Not to be rude or anything but I want my cousin to be with Jinki-hyung. Ah~ such a waste.

 

Minho’s POV

 

Oh… they’re together… but I’m just confused, why does Jinki-hyun sounds… hesitant?

Oh well… if they’re together I can just be happy with them. I bet Taeminnie is dissapointed. Hehe!

 

Jonghyun’s POV

 

Woah! I didn’t know my chance with Key will be this soon. Though it’s a bit shocking. Anyway, I’m happy for Jinki-ssi to have a boyfriend.

 

Changmin’s POV

 

Well, I’m expecting Jinki to reject Joon though, I’m so happy that they’re together! Man! Joon finally got his dream!

 

Key’s POV

 

They’re what?! They couldn’t be together. They just can’t be… then that means. I need to date Jonghyun? No!

I then stood up and left, leaving them confused.

 

Jinki’s POV

 

Key left… why? Is he angry at me? Is he?

“Why did that diva left? Isn’t he happy that his son finally got a boyfriend?” Changmin asked.

I was about to stand up, opting to follow Key until Jonghyun beat me to it.

“Stay here Jinki-ssi, I’ll follw Key, I want to talk to him anyway.” He said then left. My heart clench. I’m with Joon-hyung now, I just need to accept the fact that he will never like me.

“Are you alright Jinki-yah?” Joon-hyung asked.

He’s so caring it hurts. “Yeah.”

 

Key’s POV

 

! I didn’t see that coming! When did Joon confessed to Jinki? Why didn’t he tell me? I can’t accept this! And now that they’e together, I need to be with Jonghyun! Why does it have to be like this!

I was stoppd by my mental ranting when my phone vibrated signaling a call.

“Yeoboseyo?” I answered.

“…”

“Really?!” I exclaimed. I can’t believe it!

“…”

“No I didn’t! but isn’t it too early?”

“…”

“Wait for me then, I have an important thing to tell you.”

Then our call ended.

“So you go here when you’re lonely? Interesting, I like it here.” I heard a voice and frowned to see Jonghyun scanning his surroundings aka the rooftop.

“What are you doing here?” I asked coldly.

“Calm down Key, I’m just here to remind you of our little deal.” Jonghyun said.

I looked away.

“Now that Jinki-ssi is dating Joon-ssi, it’s your turn to follow our little deal.” He continued.

“No…” I said.

“What?”

“I said no… if you want me, struggle for it, I just don’t go and hook p with a midget, Jonghyun.” I said. “Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going first.”

I left leaving Jonghyun alone.

 

******************************************************************************************************************************************

A/n:

Updated! phew! Took a hard time typing this... I'm still lazy to type though~
Oh! Guess who is the one Key is talking to~

Drop your comments guys!
I love Ya all! ♥♥♥

Liexha^^