Chapter 8

Between Dream, Faith, Love and Reality.

 

Sulli’s POV

I wake up and find myself laying on the couch in the comfort room. All I can remember that I’m fell asleep on Minho oppa’s arms. My head hurts, maybe I’m sleep too much. I see the night sky outside the window. I look up the clock… OMO! It’s already dinner time. What a big sleepyhead, Choi Jinri. When I was about to stand up I found some bottles of isotonic beverages and a note.

 

Yah, sleepyhead.

 

When you read this it means you’re already wake up.

You’ve been sleeping for hours… I thought it might cause you a little headache so I bought you some beverages. Drink it, it helps.

Don’t worry about your practice, I tell everyone that you’re not feeling well and have to take some rest so take your time. I see you soon.

 

Choi Minho

 

I smile and giggle a little. He is nice and funny oppa. I opened a bottle and then sip the isotonic beverage. Well, it really works. My body feels a bit lighter now. I reached into my pocket to take out my cell phone. 15 messages and 7 missed calls??? And it’s all from Heechul oppa. I froze for a moment when his name suddenly appears in my phone screen. I fidgeting and answer the call.

 

“Yo-yoboseyo?” I asked with an anxious tone, then I heard a relieved sigh.

 

“Sulli-ah. Where are you? Are you okay? I heard from Luna that you’re not feeling well. Are you okay now? I’ve been worried since you didn’t pick up my calls and ignore my texts” He said, I can sense his deep concerns for me.

 

“N-ne. I feel better now… I’m sorry oppa I fell asleep” I answered. Is he that worry about me?

 

“Oh, I’m glad to hear that…” He said. And there’s a long silence between us. We’ve never been like this before. Usually, we always talk about almost anything. But this time… I don’t know why I just feel awkward. Indeed there is something change between us.

 

“Sulli-ah… You’re still there?” his voice surprised me from my thought.

 

“Yes, oppa” I still don’t know what to say.

 

“I’m sorry, Sulli” he said in a low voice.

 

“Sorry for what?” What is he sorry for? Because he hugged me?

 

“Sorry for make you confused. You must have shock from what I did earlier. I just can’t help myself. I just… missed you” he said. I almost dropped my phone when I hear he say that. My Oppa… missed me?

 

“Oppa... you missed me?” I asked him.

 

“Yah! Is there a problem if your oppa missed you? Why you don’t like it? Fine, I don’t missed you then” He said and whimper a little, make me giggle.

 

“Yah, oppa! It’s not like that… But, why? Why did you hug me? Seriously…” I finally asked him. In a serious tone. But he didn’t say anything.

 

“Hee-raehboni!! I asked you. Ah, really” I asked and sit in the couch, sulking.

 

“I… I wan’t to protect you” my eyes widened. Am I hear it right?

 

“Bwooh? What is that?” I pouted.

 

“Yah!! if you’re not believe it then why did you asked?? Anyway, that’s the truth. And one more thing, you have to tell me if you’re close with someone else. Okay, I’m finished. Just take some rest. Goodbye” He laughed and then he hung up. Really, he make me more confused by his answer. Oppa, do you really like me? If you are, then what about me? If it’s true…

 

I can’t help myself to start to like you too.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

First, I want to apologize for breaking your Minsul feelings *bows*

this is the one of the process to make the story... Just wait and see, okay?

Anyway, Thank you very much for all the subscribers, the comments and the upvotes!

I can't do much without you all *hug one by one*

Enjoy the story and have a nice day!

 

Thank you very much ^^

shortcakes