Chapter 5

Between Dream, Faith, Love and Reality.

 

Sulli’s POV

It has been a year since that accident. He wasn’t a bad sunbae anyway, his name is Minho Oppa. He debuted as a model before he became a trainee, no wonder since he have that handsome face. I even have a girl band group now, along with Soojung, Luna unnie and Vic umma. We already feel like we’re family and I love them so much. Sometimes, our group and Minho Oppa’s group practice together. We’re close just like SNSD unnie and Super Junior oppa.

Super Junior oppa have been busy lately, so I rarely meet up with Heechul Oppa… I frowned a little when I think of it when suddenly an arm wrapped around my head.

“Aigoo~ what happened to our giant baby? Why are you upset?” said a familiar voice behind my ear. My eyes widened.

“Hee-rahbeoni!!! You surprised me. Why didn’t you tell me you’d come?” I jumped happily and then hug him, smelling his calming scent. It was some kind of magic that washed away my tired after practicing. Our Oppa is the best!

“It won’t be a surprise if I tell you, pabo!” Then he ruffles my hair and tightened his embrace. I closed my eyes, enjoying the moment. Not knowing the death stare from someone who watches us in the distance…

 

Minho’s POV

What is that? Why she’s so overreacting? He’s just a normal sunbae, I think I’m nicer than him. I saw Sulli hug him and felt my body get hot. Haist, what are you thinking Choi Minho? Just because she is your type and now she's hugging someone else? She’s just a normal dongsaeng. Then I pouted.

“Yah, what are you thinking? We’ve been talking to you why didn’t you respond us? We’ve decided to eat kimchi and tteokboki for lunch. What do you think?” Key asked me and smiling brightly.

“Whatever” I get up and pack my things and head out from the room, Key tried to stop me. But I just ignore him.

“YAH!! Tsk, kids nowadays...” Key sulk, Onew patted his back.

“I’ve told you, maybe he’d prefer chicken” Onew said and chuckled when Key frowned hearing his answer.

 

Heechul’s POV

“How is it? How’s your training day? And how’s SHINEe Oppa? If they messed up with you just tell me. I’ll give them some lesson” I asked Sulli when we’re enjoying they lunch together.

“Ah, no they all nice. My training was tough but I love sing and dance so it wouldn’t be a problem. I’m not a crybaby Sulli anymore, oppa…” Sulli frowned a little and then chuckle. Ah, my little dongsaeng is as cute as always.

“But you’re still our giant baby, Ssul” I ruffle her hair. And then look out the window. My eyebrows meet, then I released a big sigh. I’ve been thinking too much for now on, and I’m too tired because of the practice. I can’t see her often too, I am worried when I am away who will take care of our giant baby? We all know she is careless and clueless that she might hurt herself.

“Sulli-ah. I’m sorry if I can’t see you often now. You know, with the busy schedule… I just can’t help it” I frowned, Sulli chuckled to my reaction.

“Now who’s the giant baby? Aigoo~ don’t think too much, oppa. I am fine. The other sunbae help me much too, especially Minho oppa…” She said and smiled.

“Minho-sshi? I didn’t know the two of you are close” I frowned more. I don’t like it when my lovely dongsaeng is close to other sunbae. And I’m a little disappointed to knowing she’s fine with someone else.

“Ah, ne… he helps me a lot. We’re both visual in our group so… sometimes we practice together. Waeyo?”

“No, no… nevermind” I fake a smile and we continuous our eating. But that thing keeps running on my mind.

 

Choi Minho… I thought he was a cold and serious person, but really, he take cares of my dongsaeng? What is he up to? Is he seeing something more in Sulli?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry for the sudden update!
 
This chapter is supposed to be posted tommorow, but I'm having a test for my preparation to become a college student, every Saturday from 9 a.m to 3 p.m
 
and I have a badminton lesson at night too so I thought that I couldn't make it  tomorrow :(
 
I'm very sorry, but I hope you all would enjoy this chapter.
 
 
 
Thank you very much for your understanding ^^
 
shortcakes