Chapter 6

Between Dream, Faith, Love and Reality.

 

Sulli’s POV

Lunch break time is nearly come to an end, Hee-rahbeoni drove me off to the company. When we arrive, suddenly I feel so sad. Well, I rarely see him nowadays with his tight schedules… I unbuckled my seatbelt and opened the door, I was about to go out when I realized Heechul oppa is still don’t move from his position.

 

“ Eh? Hee-rahbeoni... you're not go upstairs?” I asked.

 

“No… I have another event with Super Junior oppas, Sulli. Mianhe” he said then ruffle my hair. I pouted.

 

“Why? Did I do something wrong?” asked Heechul Oppa. I shrugged and shook my head.

 

“No, oppa… I’m okay. Good luck in your activities and don’t forget to take care of yourself, ne? Don’t worry about me the sunbaes are taking care of this little baby” I smiled. Suddenly he pulled me closer and hugged me. My eyes widened. OMO? What is he doing?

 

“O-Oppa…” I try to pull out from his embrace, pushing his chest away. But his calming scent hypnotizing my senses.

 

“Sulli-ah, please… Stay like this for a little longer” Then he closed his eyes and hug me tighter. I faintly hear his heartbeat beating fast. What is this feeling? I almost lost my mind and starting to closed my eyes, but all of a sudden an arm pulled me away from his embrace. I look away… Minho Oppa?

 

“YAH!!! What are you doing with Sulli??” he shouted and grabbed my wrist tightly.

 

“Sorry for interrupting you but lunch break is already over hyung. So how about I take care of Sulli and you take care of yourself? Thank you very much” Then he smiled, bowed and dragged me away. And me? I just can stare to both on Minho and Heechul oppa without saying any word.

 

Minho’s POV

I see a black car parked in front of the front gate. It was dark glasses but I still can slightly see through it and it shocked me, it is Heechul hyung and Sulli. They were talking to each other, I can see her pouting… omo, so cute… then I shook my head. What am I thinking? I looked away. But I’m getting curious. Ah, really!!! What’s gotten into you Choi Minho? But when I see them for the second time, my eyes widened. Well, he’s still there, with Sulli. But the thing is…

 

He’s hugging her.

 

A slight pain brushed my heart. What’s this? What am I feeling?

Then I take a look at her once more time. They’re hugging but it seems strange. Well, I can say this is not the first time they were hugging each other, but sometimes just doesn’t feel right. It was different when I first saw them hugging before the lunch break. I see Sulli’s face is in shock, it’s not a normal face when you’re hugging your close friend. What are they talking about? I’m getting pissed out and out of my mind. And before I know it, I find myself is pulling her out of his embrace.

“YAH!!! What are you doing with Sulli??” I shouted and grabbed her wrist. Heechul hyung look at me with amaze all over his face. Well, I’m not taking his girlfriend or anything, right? I’m just protecting my hoobae.

“Sorry for interrupting you but lunch break is already over hyung. So how about I take care of Sulli and you take care of yourself? Thank you very much” I fake a smile and bowed. Haist, a lame excuse. My mind is blank as I dragged her away from him. Far away from him that I didn’t realized that we’ve come into an empty hall.

 

“Oppa, stop it. My wrist is hurt” She said in pain. I look at her wrist and realized that I gripped her too tight, not long after I release my grip.

 

“I’m sorry. Are you all right?” I make sure she’s alright and look at her face.

 

Slowly a tears streaming down her face.

I am shock. Why? Why is she crying?

 

“Yah! What happened?” I asked her in chaos but she didn’t answer. She looked away and covered her face with her both palm, started to cried louder.

 

I am freeze in the moment. My heart break as one by one her tears slide down her milky white skin. For that time she looked so fragile that I really want to protect her. My shaky hand slowly pull her in my arms. I feel her warm body inside my arms, and warm feelings inside my heart. Her heartbeat is beating in unison with my heartbeat. Her flower scent hypnotize me, the more and more I smell it, is the more I want to held her closer with my soul. It was all perfect. My heart fluttered when I hear she whispered softly…

 

“Thank you, oppa”

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello!! I regained my spirit today ^^

Welcome for the new subscribers! What do you think about this story? Please do leave a comments.

I can't do much without you all.

Enjoy the story and have a wonderful day!

 

Thank you very much ^^

shortcakes