Chapter 4

Between Dream, Faith, Love and Reality.

 

SM Entertainment, 2006

 

There was a big crowd, Sulli and many sunbaes are watching in the edge of guardrail.

“Woaah, there is so many people there. It is the time of audition, right?” Sulli ask around.

“Ani… They are the selected people, a new trainee” someone answered. Kim Jonghyun, he is a new trainee too. He was here about a year after he discovered in 2005 S.M Audition.

“Yah! Jonghyun hyung! Chairman want to see us!” Said a young man, fidgeting. My eyes shines bright. He is Taemin, one of the new trainee too. He’s nice and he’s a good friend.

“Taemin Oppa, annyeong!” I greet him with my smiling eye.

“Ah, Sulli-ah. Annyeong!!” He greeted me back with smiled in his face, patted my head and then walked away. He is one year older than me but I always feel like he is my hoobae with his cheerful personality. The two of them walk into the chairman room.

 

Taemin’s POV

I entered the meeting room with Jonghyun hyung. There is 3 other people and chairman waiting for us. A froggy-eye-foreigner guy and a guy who grabbing chicken meals in his hand and last is Key hyung, I knew him since elementary and I’m a bit shocked to see him here. Then they stand up and bow.

“Ah, there’s no need to be formal to each other. You all gonna be a team” Said Lee Soo Man chairman and chuckled.

“What? Us???” Key asked and his hand is pointed us.

“Why? You don’t like it?” The chairman asked.

“It's not like that… But are you sure that we’ll be teammate with a foreigner?” I asked and look to the froggy-eye-foreigner guy. He looked up on me.

“Ya-Yah! I am not a foreigner! I am Korean, hyung!” He said nervously. My jaws opened. His Korean is fluent too… I thought he was…

“Yah! He is not a sunbae, he is your hoobae!” Key chuckled and the froggy-eye-foreigner guy’s face draws a confusion look. The chairman laughed at us.

“Well, I think you already close to each other. Please keep up the good work. I’ll see you soon when you’re debuting then. Onew-sshi, please take care of them and be responsible as a Leader” He patted chicken guy’s back and leaving us dumbfounded.

 

Sulli’s POV

I was bored after the practice so I decided to look around the building. When I am in the comfort room, I saw a body laid in the couch. It is a boy, but I never saw him before. Is he the new trainee? I curiously squat beside him and watch his sleeping face. He has an angelic baby face but his face firmly indicating he is a serious and responsible person.

I was deeply watching his beautiful lashes when I realize it was opened wide. I am shock and couldn’t keep my balance so I fell backwards and hit my head on the table. It was hurt. Then he got up quickly.

 

Minho’s POV

I was in the deep sleep before I feel someone is watching over me. I slowly opened my eyes that grew wide when I saw a girl in front of my face. She was shocked too, out-balanced and then hit her head in the table. Such a pabo. I get up and help her.

“Yah! Are you alright?” I asked her and patted her head, she winced in pain.

“Don’t touch my head, it hurts!!” And then she shook her head. I can’t help but laughed. She only stares at me.

“What’s so funny?” She frowned. Aigoo~ she’s like a cute little girl.

“Is my face is that handsome that an angel can’t stop staring at it?” I and she’s respond it fidgeting for being discovered by me.

“A-aniyo… I’m sorry sunbae!!!” And then she runs away. I laughed at her.

 

 

“Well, I don’t know that I have cute dongsaeng” I smirked.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally!! A faint Minsul moment ^^

Thank you for the comment and the new subscribers!

I hope I can be better in the future, and I do need your help so if there's something wrong in thid story

or if you have an idea in this story, just left your ideas in the comment area.

Have a wonderful day!!

 

Thank you very much ^^

Shortcakes