Chapter 7

Between Dream, Faith, Love and Reality.

 

Sulli’s POV

My mind went blank when I was dragged by Minho oppa. I see his face and a slight anger draws in his eyes. He gripped my wrist tightly, so tight that it hurts.

 

“Oppa, stop it. My wrist is hurt” He looked at my wrist and release it.

 

“I’m sorry. Are you all right?” He asked me and checked if I was hurt.

 

No, I’m not okay.

Tears started to fall down my cheeks.

 

“Yah! What happened?” He asked me in panic. I looked away and covered my face with my palm.

 

Hee-rahbeoni… why did you hug me? I never saw him like that before. He’s… he’s different. And it somehow he made me scared… Maybe he just tired? Aniya, aniya… But when he hugged me, he is being so gentle. Oppa, why did you do that? I’m confused. Oppa, do you like me? I started to cry harder.

 

Minho oppa slowly pulled me into his arms. I cried hard, but he just pat my back and say nothing. It was different from Hee-rahbeoni. In his arms, I feel so safe. I feel like I am his precious thing in the world and he would never gonna let me go. Surprisingly, it calmed me down. His heartbeats, his warm arms. Everything. Tired of crying, I feel myself become heavier and I’m getting sleepy.

 

“Thank you, oppa” is the last thing I can say before everything turns black slowly.

 

Minho’s POV

I look down to see the beautiful face in my arms. She seems tired of crying and fell asleep. Even so, I’m glad to see a slight smile draws in her soft pink lips. I carry her to the comfort room to let her sleep in the couch while I can stare at her peaceful face for the whole day.

 

God, this girl is different. She made me feel something new, a strange feelings that I have never experienced for any girl. My heart broke when I see the pain in her eyes. Her tears make me want to protect her. Her scent… make me can’t resist to want it more and more.

 

I tuck a strand of hair behind her ears, and caressing her milky cheeks.

 

“Yah. What have you done to me?” I asked her and pinch her cheeks.

 

“Why are you making your sunbae feeling like this? You are different, you’re indeed a special girl. You… you have to responsible for this. I think… I think I’m starting to like you” I speak to her shyly, I’m afraid she might hear it. Pabo, Minho. I’m just too shy to let her know, and I’m afraid that I might hurt her. Just for now, I just have to be patient and buried my own feeling.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! Welcome to the new subscribers, it's nice to see you all

in this part Minho finally realize his feelings toward Sulli. But what about her feelings?

Please look forward into the next chapter, ne?

Enjoy the story and have a great day!

 

Thank you very much ^^

shortcakes