Chapter 2

Between Dream, Faith, Love and Reality.

 

Heechul’s POV

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Choi Jinri-imnida! I am new here so please take care of me. Kamsahamnida”

 

I stopped playing games in my phone and take a peek at little girl that bowed in front of us. I can’t see her face that been buried in her brown colored hair, a long and wavy one that mixed perfectly with her milky white skin.

 

“Aigoo~ you’re a cutie” Donghae but she stay still in her position, she didn’t move an inch. Suddenly, she was attacked by SNSD girl group hug.

 

“Kyaaa!! Sulli you’re here!! I miss you~” Taeyon said and hug her tight.

 

“Yah, Unnie!! Do you want to kill her? Don’t squeeze her!” Tiffany nagged Taeyon and try to release her deadly hug. Taeyon loose her hug and reply her with a pout.

 

I still can’t see her face. Instead of being curious I continues playing games and ignore them.

 

Sulli’s POV

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Choi Jinri-imnida! I am new here so please take care of me. Kamsahamnida” I said in my best voice and bowed. I feel so nervous like I’m gonna die!! Well, it’s not like I never introduce myself but while I surrounded with stranger man seniors it just feel awkward. I heard a man voice teasing me and it make it worse that I feel I can’t even move.

 

Suddenly, out from nowhere SNSD Unnies are running at me and Taeyon Unnie hug me tight. I feel my breath was going to be taken but I just can’t do anything but smile. Fortunately it only last for a few seconds after Tiffany Unnie nagged her until I can regain my consciousness.

 

I looked around and one by one the sunbaes introduces themselves—except that long haired man who’s playing his phone in the couch. They are Super Junior and SNSD sunbae. They are so kind that it only takes minutes to become close. I like Kyuhyun Oppa and Siwon Oppa best, they are nice and cute. Even Siwon Oppa treat me as like I am his dongsaeng. Well, we both shares the same surname anyway.

 

The long haired guy finally moved, but then he walks toward the door.

 

“Yah, Heechul hyung! Where are you going?” Siwon Oppa asked him.

 

“So his name is Heechul…” I murmured to myself.

 

“It’s not your business, I’m going to catch some air” He said without turning his head and left the room. How meanie. It’s not a proper way to greet your new dongsaeng! But I ignore him and continue talking with other sunbae until it’s dinner.

 

No One’s POV

 

Everyone enjoy their dinner and the talks together, the atmosphere is delightful and peaceful. Sulli is no longer nervous, not even a little. She already treated as she was the part of their family.

 

“Sulli-ah, would you mind to help us prepare the dessert? It was on the freezer, you just have to take it out and served it in the place, ara?” Said Siwon and patted her head. She just nodded and go straight to the pantry. She carefully serve the dessert in the plate and decorate it beautifully. She release a relieved sigh.

 

“Ah… I wonder if they will like it” Sulli murmured to herself while jumping with satisfied dance. But just when she was going to take it someone bumped her and make the desserts fell on the floor. She squat in front of ruined desserts. She was angry, it takes forever to decorate it beautifully and now it was scattered all over the place.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There's still no Minsul moment here in the beggining of the story, Mianhe.

Just wait for another updates, ne? It would be a surprise!

And thank you very much for the subscribers, I'm dancing with butterfly in my stomatche now kkk

 

Thank you very much ^^

Shortcake