Chapter 1

Between Dream, Faith, Love and Reality.

 

South Korea, 2005…

 

“Can you do it like this? Like this?” Said a man try to direct an act to a young girl dressed with hanbok in front of him.

 

“Ah… arrasseo. I am sorry Ahjussi, I will try my best” She reply with a slight smile in her face.

 

“Okay, we’ll begin the next shoot in 5 minutes!! Everyone, get ready!!” The man turned around and walk away to direct the crews. The girl bowed and released a relieved sigh.

 

She is Sulli, it’s been a while since she debuted as a child actress and she still can’t believed it. She really love entertainment world. Her mother has enrolled her in acting school since she was so young. It is tough, but she loves it so it doesn’t matter if she has to be moved from her hometown Busan to Seoul and separated with her family and lived in dormitory.

 

For Sulli, acting is being free to act professionally as other people. She is obvious to look forward the kinds of feeling that she can’t feel in reality in acting. Acting is like a fairytale, alongside with dancing and singing. To be an entertainer is her dreams, to make friends, make money so she can visits many places and be happy.

 

Who knows in her journey becoming top entertainer she would find her love?

 

Meanwhile in the same time, a candy eyed boy was playing football with his father and brother. He looked like a pro, dribble the ball and kick it through the wicket and make a goal. He celebrated it by spreading his arm like an airplane and then pointing his right hand to the sky.

 

“Aigoo~ My son is going to beat me soon” His father chuckled at him and giving his son a piggy back ride. In the distance, a beautiful woman smiled while preparing their lunch. Not long after, she called her beloved husband and children. But the maknae keep on playing the football, she went near him and snatch the ball from his foot.

 

“Eomma…” he pouted, trying to snatch back the ball but he failed. His mom laughed at her son expression and ruffled his hair. Then they’re laughing and gathered to enjoy their lunch happily, not knowing the great fate that their youngest son would take.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeonghaseyo!! This is my first try to write a fanfiction, so please leave some comment here...

even the critics are fine!! I just want to see your responses

Sorry if I can't post this often.

 

Thank you very much ^^

shortcakes