Chapter 3

Between Dream, Faith, Love and Reality.

 

Heechul’s POV

How could I forgot to take my wallet before I go? Haist, such a pabo Heechul. Now I am so hungry. Well it’s the dinner time already. I thought everyone have eaten their dinner now. I should be hurry to go to the pantry to take the desserts.

I was opening the door when suddenly a girl bumped into me. It was that girl! The one that introduced herself this afternoon. Really, what kind of girl that walks carelessly and bumped into other people? I was going to be mad when suddenly she stand up and yelled at me.

“YAH!! What do you think you’re doing! Just look what you’ve done! You know it's rude to waste such a delicious food like this! Aigoo~ What should I do” My eyes widened. She have a beautiful face and a calming voice if she’s not yelling at me now… Wait, SHE YELLED AT ME?

“YAH!!! You’re the one that bumped at me first!! And why are you speaking informally to your sunbae? Don’t you have manners??” I yelled back. I win. She was shock. She didn’t say anything but I knew it, horror all over her face.

“M-m-mianhe sunbae…” She said with low voice and looked down. She was looking into the scattered desserts. Omo!! I forgot about this, it was my last meals for tonight and now it was scattered. I released a big sigh. She looked into my face and then look down again. I was going to walk away when I heard her little voice sobbing.

“What should I do? Sunbaes would be mad at me. Ottokhae?” She said while picking up the scattered dessert and crying. Haist, now I can’t even leave this place, aren’t I? I wouldn’t let my pride as gentleman ruined because I’m leaving a crying woman.

Sulli’s POV

I am shocked. The one I have yelled at is THAT sunbae. The long haired sunbae. Who is his name? Haist, I cannot remember. I was so scared that I can’t look at his angry face. But then I looked back the scattered desserts. I am confused. What should I do now? The sunbaes are waiting in the dining room.

Before I know a single tear has been running down my cheek. I was scared that they would mad at me. Why am I do this? How can I be so reckless?

“Let’s go” said the man in front of me, he look at me carefully as like he were examining a crazy person. He rolled his eyes when he see me crying.

“Aigoo, don’t cry! Where in the earth the girl that have been yelled at me? I only found a giant crybaby in front of me” he teased me. I chuckled a little.

“C’mon it’s going to be late. Let’s go buy the desserts in the nearest market. Don’t cry, I’ll help you” He help me stands and then asked me if I’m okay. I just nodded shyly and wipe my tears away. He smiled.

“Smile suits you better” He said. I was blushed. Then we went to the nearest market. We bought the desserts. We even bought groceries, snacks and ice cream. When we arrive we serve the desserts in the plate and rushing to the dining room. Everyone eats happily. I’m glad that I don’t get scolded by the sunbaes and that long haired sunbae too. He eat the desserts gracefully. Omo! I forgot to thank him! I approach him quietly so the others won’t be suspicious.

“Sunbae, I forgot to say my thankful. Thank you very much”

“Oh don’t mention it. And it’s not Sunbae, I have a name. Heechul Oppa. Ara?” He smiled and pat my head.

“N-ne... Hee-rahbeoni” He chukled before he leave. I watch his back until it disappeared into his van.

And then I smiled to myself.

 

 

He’s nice.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Still no Minsul moment here! Wait patiently and wait up for some updates, ne? ^^

'He's nice'? What is Sulli really feel toward her Hee-rahbeoni?

Let's figure it out together in the next chapter.

Thank you for the comment and subscribes. I love you all!!

 

Thank you very much ^^

Shortcakes