Daehyun's worries and Himchan's comfort

Prison Blues

Daehyun sat on his bunkbed. He was terribly worried. Himchan noticed. They shared a cell and that was how they got to knwo eachother in the first place but they met for the very first time on the bus that dropped them off at the prison. They came in the same day and will most likely be released the same day aswell. They were both charged for thefth and heavy drugselling. But none of them had used drugs themselves which was a bit strange. But when you're desperate and need the money there isn't much to do really. Himchan had had the opportunity to become a prositute but had turned the offer down. 

When they got their cell they didn't speak at first. But later in the evening when the lights had gone out and the other's were just waiting for someone to freak out from the lack of freedom. And who was it you wonder? Daehyun almost ende up being that kid. He sat there, curled up in his bed in that cold cell and all he wanted was to be free, maybe even die. This wasn't what he had wanted..He didn't care if his life was miserable before, he was free atleast. He wanted to go home..This wasn't where he was supposed to be. The tears had been rolling down his face and he tried to muffle his sobs with the thin pillow. But someone had heard his sobs. Himchan climbed down from his bed and sat next to Daehyun. 

"Hey there." He said with a smile. "Why so sad?" He asked and dried the tears of Daehyun's face with his sleeve. "I want to go home." Daehyun whispered with a shaky voice. Himchan nodded in understanding. Obviously Daehyun wanted to go home, HImchan wanted too. But now they were stuck here. "Listen kid.." Himchan started. How should he say it. "The way things are, they are going to be for awhile now. Unfortunately we are both stuck here and we have to it up, ok?" Daehyun nodded with a pout. "So don't cry anymore and try to see it on the bright side." Himchan smiled a bit. Was there evena bright side of this. "You're not hurt and you're alive. Ok? You'll ge tout of here one day, so don't worry ok?" Daehyun had nodded and smiled. "Thank you for trying to comfort me..I'm Daehyun." "Himchan's my name"

 

Daehyun smiled while thinking about the first time they met. That was 2 years ago. Himchan sat next to Daehyun. He hugged his leg and watched him before speaking up. "Whatcha' thinking about?" He asked with a smile. "You seem worried." Daehyun turned his head and looked at the other. He reached out ahand to brush some of that black hair out of Himchan's face. "I'm worried about Zelo. He really loves Yongguk..Doesn't he?" Himchan gave Daehyun a nod. "He does..I actually asked him and he confessed to me that he did. Why are you so worried?" A sigh escaped Daehyun's lips and he rested his head against Himchan's shoulder. "Think about it..You knwo YOngguk just as well as I do. He believes so strongly in morals..Zelo is so young and there's a big between them..I think Yongguk might reject him although he loves him too." There was silence and Himchan nodded. "You're right.." He smiled then and Daehyun's cheek. "Don't worry about it ok? Rest that head of yours." He said and kissed his forehead.

Daehyun and Himchan was a couple. They had been that for about a year now. After being friends for so long they grew very close and well..It just sort of happened. It all started with Himchan falling for Daehyun. He claimed to ahve fallen for him at first sight but Daehyun didn't believe it and still doesn't. Himchan wanted to do nothing else than confess but he couldn't bare to do it. He didn't get any sign that Daehyun liked him back and didn't want to risk their friendship because of some silly crush. But in the end he did. Daehyun got into a fight and Himchan helped him and sat by his side when he lied in the hospital wing, injured. Himchan held his hand and when Daehyun asked why he was so caring and why he cried, he confessed. What Himchan hadn't expected was that Daehyun would like him back. They had kissed there and it was really romantic and nice to be honest. 

Now it had as said gone one year. One year and they were still so in love. Daehyun looked up at Himchan. "I love you." He mouthed to him and Himchan responded with a kiss. A gentle, sweet kiss. Himchan broke away but Daehyun pulled him closer again and kissed him, more passionate this time. Without any rejection, Himchan kissed back he pushed Daehyun down on the bed. They kissed and Himchan's hands roamed up and down the other's body. Daehyun broke the kiss when he felt Himchan's knee in his crotch. "Himchan..Stop.." He said and Himchan imidiately stopped. "What's wrong?" He whispered. "Don't you want to? Are you ok?" he asked. "Should we really..Like..Here?" They had had lots of times. But never in the cell. They both found it too risky. "I want to. I do but..What if someone hears us?" He asked.Himchan smirked. "Then let's be quiet, alright?" He whispered into Daehyun's ear and breathed on it lightly. 

 

 

//Authors note:

 

Wow, tow updates in the same day?!

No it's not a dream it actually happened. And there's one more to come. 

Now I will post the in a separate chapter like I did with the Youngup since there can be people who don't like to read .

M'kay bai :D