A great need.

Prison Blues

The corridor seemed more cold and dull than ever. THe result of the cold November weather. Jongup was once again on his way to Youngjae's office. He wasn't sure what to expect really, except for rough . But Jongup had come to notice that Youngjae was a man full of surprises. Last time he had greeted Jongup with a flower that he put in the other's hair. The action wasn't something he had expected from that man. When these meeting started out it was pretty much . Jongup hadn't wanted it but YOungjae had forced himself onto him anyways. 

But after awhile, Jongup found himself looking forwards to those meetings. He wanted to get back to that white little room, with the black wooden desk, the gray metal locker. The scent of sweat and strawberry scented lubricant. He wanted it. He wanted it all. He enjoyed when Youngjae was being rough with him. THe slaps and spanks were amazing. The toys were..Less exiting, at times they were good but most of the time he only wanted YOungjae. 

That also changed, The feelings changed. At first it was all about . , , , yeah. But recently Jongup found himself in a confusing situation. He wanted more. he wanted more than just the other's . He wanted his lips. Kissing him. And his arms, holding him. His voice, speaking to him in a gentle way. Maybe even telling Jongup that he loved him. He wasn't stupid, he was aware that this would be almost impossible as YOungjae was a pretty much soulles man without emotions. Nothing would get him on a fall. Nothing. 

Entering the office he was hit by the scent of smoke. Youngjae was smoking again. It was a horrible smell and it made Jongup cough. A snicker came from Youngjae that sat behind his desk with his feet on top of it. "Little Jongup can't handle a little cigarette, how cute." He said and grinned. Jongup blinked. THe room was filled with smoke. Somwhow this did not seem toaffect Youngjae at all but it sure did affect Jongup. His eyes went teary and he rubbed them. It stung. Stnaidng up, Youngjae went over to the other. "Look at that..Tears in your eyes.." He said and grabbed Jongup's chin lightly, making him look up at him. Jongup managed to keep his eyes open and he looked into Youngjae's eyes. He almost stopped breathing. 

A finger grazed over Jongup's cheek. He closed his eyes and relaxed. Suddenly Youngjae let go of his jaw and walked away. He went back to sit behind his desk. But eh continued to watch Jongup who rubbed his jaw, a bit dissapointed. Youngjae wasn't sure what had happened really. His little had gone through quite the transformation. At first he pretty much had to him. Now..Now he was very willing. It wasn't that it wasn't fun when he was willing but he was very surprised. He had never thought that it would turn out that way. Most unexpected. Truth to be told..Youngjae felt a connection to this lad. Not that he was in love. He was pretty much unable to feel such emotions..He was a sociopath and couldn't feel sympathy and such things. But he felt a great need of having Jongup. He needed him near himself, with him. He couldn't cope otherwise. He often wondered if this was what other people would call being in love. But he didn't quite understand it and it angered him.

Jongup glanced at Youngjae. He felt terribly awkward just standing there like a fool. By this time he would already be tied up or something but..why was Youngjae just sitting there? FInally after some time Jongup spoke. "Eum..So..I was called-" He was abruptly cut of by Youngjae who stood up and walked around the desk. "It's very complex isn't it? And so very confusing.." He said and bit his thumb lightly while thinking. Confused, Jongup decided to ask what was. "Emotions..Feelings." He sneered before scoffing. "Most unconvenient and most of the time they only ruin things." Oh no. Could Youngjae have figured out Jongup's feelings for him? "I am a sociopath, I don't have many feelings. I don't feel sympathy and most of the time I do not care about anyone else and still.." He walked closer to Jongup. "I feel such a need..Such a need for you, a pathetic little psycho inmate at my prison..How come.." He said and walked back and forth through the room. "I've tried..I've tried to figure it out, is this what other people, ordinary people..Would call love?" He asked and looked at Jongup as if asking for an answer. 

"Well-" Jongup started but he was once again cut off. "And you obviously feel something for someone in here I've noticed." He continued. "You went from being scabby and dirty to always trying to keep yourself clean and handsome, why's that? Yes, most likely becuase you want to impress. It's a natural thing to do, we want to look good and impress. Like most animals do." "What-" "So how does it feel? Tell me, I'm dying to know how does it feel?" He asked and closed in on Jongup. "Love..What does it feel like?" He asked and held Jongup's chin again. "Does your heart speed up? You feel like fainting? Little butterflies? Does a great need fill you up for that person and all you want is them, you can't sleep not eat, all you want is them.." "I..Yes." He answered. What could he say, that was exactly what he felt. A chuckle came from Youngjae. "I knew it..Just like it's described? WHo is the poor fellow anyways? That will have to put up with your pathetic affections?" "You?" This took YOungjae by surprise. "Come again?"

Jongup looked YOungjae right in the eyes. "You heard me." "Don't get cocky with me, boy.." "It's you..I..I've fallen for you." It sounded good in his head but once it came out Jongup realised how terribly lame it sounded. Youngjae let go of Jongup's jaw and backed of. "Me? Little me?" He said and then smirked. "You love me..Ohoho this is nice, I have you in my grasp so to say. Or is that to disney villain like" He said, more stating then asking really. Due to the embarrassment Jongup couldn't even face YOungjae. "Look at me..." Nothing. "Jongup~" He coed and slapped the inmate who fell to the floor. "Look at me." He coed again, this time a little more demanding. FInally Jongup faced YOungjae. He was prepared for some nasty words or another slap but what came was a kiss. "I must confess, my friend..I might feel somewhat alike you..Not love. No..But a great need for you..You are mine, Jongup. Remember that. 

"You're min and no one elses."