Dealing with Jongup and Youngjae

Prison Blues

 

The weeks went on as usuall. Zelo turned out to be a quite cheerfull and nice young lad. He started to hang with us and we became almost like his tutors. We told him who to talk to to get stuff, who to avoid and so on. It's important that you get along with the 'bosses' here. And if you don't watch your tongue..Then your life is pretty much over.  Daehyun and Himchan seemed to like him too. 
One day when we were doing the laundry service, I saw in the corner of my eyes how Zelo walked off. He walked towards the storage so I didn't think much about it. I thought that he was probably just getting more bleach or something like it..But then I saw Jongup walk after him with his 'men' following him. Jongup is known for being a bit..Nuts, so to say.  Something isn't quite right with him..And he's strong and doesn't stop at anything. When he wants something, he'll take it. And I had noticed the looks he was giving Zelo..So when he closed the storage door after him and his'men' stood outside guarding the door, I got worried.  
 
I walked over to Daehyung and whispered to him, "I don't feel good about this.." "What do you mean?" He answered. "Look..Jongup's guys are guarding the storage door while he's in there with Zelo.." Daehyun's eyes widened. "That can't be good..Should we chekc on them?" He asked. "Let's do that..I'm getting worried abou-" I didn't finish the sentence before Jongup came out. His face was red and he had a bleeding wound on his hand. He cussed and walked off. Daehyun and I looked after them with a surpriced look. "What the heell?" He burst out when Zelo came walking back with the bleach. "What did you do to him?" I asked with a thin smile. "I bit him..." He looked back at Jongup. "If that wasn't obvious.." He said and then chuckled. My smile vanished. "This isn't going to end good.." I said and glanced at Jongup. He shot us a dirty glare and anyone could have figured out that he was pissed, and wanted revenge.
 
The next few days I watched over Zelo like a hawk and followed Jongup's every single move. I was talking to a few other's when I saw Zelo walk towards us. I was about to walk towards him and say him when Jongup walked past Zelo and nudged his shoulder. It was all planned and Jongup faced Zelo. "What do you think you're doing, huh?" He said and pushed Zelo a bit. Zelo pushed Jongup aside and continued to walk. Jongup grabbed his shoulder to make him stop but then Zelo turned around and threw a punch. It hit Jongup in the face and a few gasps were heard. I quickly ran over to make sure the fight stopped before the guards saw it but it was to late. The guards came running and tore Zelo and Jongup apart and pushed me back. Footsteps was heard and I know very well who it was before I saw him. Youngjae..He's the guards overhead and he can do pretty much whatever he wants and no one questions it. There are roumors that Jongup is Youngjae's lover or slave or whatever..Because Youngjae let's Jongup do pretty much whatever he wants.He took a quick look at Jongup, then Zelo and said. "Isolation..2 days." He said and pointed at Zelo. It wasn't fair, and I wanted to protest but there was nothing I could do about it..Not unless I wanted to join Zelo in isolation..He didn't say anything about Youngjae because everyone already knew what was going to hapen to him. "Jongup, my office." He said and walked off.