Laundry service.

Prison Blues

I was tapping my foot against the floor. Wasn't it time soon? Why was the time walking past so slowly this was just frustrating. Zelo was supposed to be out of the isolation already so why hadn't he come yet? What had happened to him, had something happened on the way, had he hurt himself? What in the world had happened? I was about to almost flip the table we sat at before we saw the boy. I saw Zelo. He was limpping a bit and almost looked like a ghost. I wasn't exactly surpriced. Isolated form everything for 48 hours with only having light coming through a small opening through the door when his food came in there. It was actually more surpriced that he didn't look more broken than this. "Hey.." I said and tried to wrap my arm around Zelo's shoulders but he ignored me and walked off. I stood there a bit confused and Daehyun looked at me. "Do you think it really damaged him that much?" He asked. "Well.." I started. "I wouldn't be surpriced."

 

I decided to leave Zelo alone but then, later that day we had laundry service and then we had to..kind of be together. And talk. We needed to talk. I was worried about Zelo, I really was and I didn't want this to continue. I watched Zelo from the corner of my eye as we folded bedsheets and put them on the table on top of the huge other bedsheets. "Hey.." I started but no answer. "Zelo." I said and looked at him while leaning against the table. Still no answer. "Zelo look at me. Talk to me." I demanded. "Why..Why should I?.." He muttered with a hoarse voice. "What is that supposed to mean?!" I asked, maybe a bit too angrily. Zelo flinched and I sighed. "Sorry..But I'm worried about you, I really am man.." I said as I walked over to him. Zelo stood like frozen before he threw the bedsheet away and started to hit my chest. It barely did any damage and I simply stood there, watching him. "How could you..You left me there all alone! I called for you! You left me aloen there, I was all alone and I was terrefied!" He shouted and continued to hit but with less, and less force. I just looked at him calmly as he started to sniffle and tears filled his eyes. "I called for you..I shouted for you to come and save me..You never did.." I sighed and hugged the other tightly. He was still a child only and not used to this..It wasn't a palce suitable for a child like him but it couldn't be helped.. And all I could do right now was holding him.."I would have..I would have if I only knew and only coudl.." I said. I feared that something had messed up in this kid's brain. But it couldn't be really helped. Zelo was crying and I simply held him as we sank down on the floor. "Zelo..calm down. You're not in there anymore and everything's alright..Everything's alright.." I coed as I kissed his forehead. 

Zelo calmed down, although he was still panting lightly. "Are you alright now?" I asked and smiled a bit down towards the poor boy. Zelo barely nodded and looked up at me. I gulped. Although I wasn't really too sure why. "Yongguk hyung.."  "Yes?" I looked at him, waiting for him to say something. He opened his mouth and then closed it. he opened it, and closed it.  "Nothing..It's nothing.." He said with a sigh. We got up and continued with out work in silence. I wanted to continued ot make sure that he was alright but I let it be. It was best that way. Once we were done and walked towards the exit Zelo looked up at me. "Hey..Hyung?" He said. And I answered. "Yes? What is it?" He just looked at me, like he was trying to gather courage to ask what he wanted to ask or say what he wanted to tell me. "Does hyung have someone..outside this hell.:THat he cares about?" Why would he choose to ask this now at all times?..I didn't know but I answered. "I used to..I don't know if they're still there." He said with a sigh. "Who are they?" Zelo asked and stepped a bit closer. "I have two siblings. A twin brother and a sister." I asnwered iwth a chuckle and smile. "I love them so much..But it's been a while since last time I saw them. Years.." I muttered and sighed. A sad expression bult up on Zelo's face. "Oh..I'm sorry for asking Hyung..Pleas forgive me." He said and looked at his feet. "Nah. It's alright. Don't worry about it." I said with a smile. Zelo looke dupa t me and smiled a small smile back at me. And with that..I immidiately felt alot better and happier.