The isolation.

Prison Blues

I was sitting in my cell, on my bed and with my bnack against the cold, white, brick wall. I hated this place although it was my favourite place aswell. Here no one could get to me. Here I could be alone and no one could hurt me..Although they really can. But there was something missing in there. Zelo wasn't there. He had been sent to isolation for 2 days because I hadn't been watching over him. I hadn't took care off him and now he was stuck there. I was worried to say the least. I remembered the first time I had been sent to isolations. The fear..The silence. It had almost driven me crazy but I made it through.  But I was still really worried about Zelo. I wasn't there with him. I couldn't talk to him, I couldn't hold him and comfort him telling him that it would soon be over..It was tearing me apart.

Zelo sat in a corner. The silence, the coldness, the darkness. It was all slowly tearing him apart. He couldn't take it. He just couldn't..THe tears were streaming down his face althoigh he managed to stay silent. A whimper came out once in awhile though. He was hugging his knees and soon he lied down in fetus position. He just wanted to get out. These walls, these cold walls felt like they were coming closer. And that thopught scared Zelo. He wanted to push them, break them and run away into freedom. It wasn't just this isolation room but the whole prison. He didn't belong here, he wasn' supposed to be here anyways. He had been convicted with assault when it all was about self defence. A middle aged woman had come close to him on the way home from school and had talked sweetly to him. He felt uncomfortable with it and tried to leave. But the woman was stubborn and had gripped his shirt, keeping him close and grinding against him. When this happened Zelo got scared and pushed her away, unfortunately she fell over a trashcan and into a wall. A man living in one of the apartments had called the police and they had arrested Zelo. WHen he told them what happened the woman had lied and told them he tried to her instead of the other way around. Unfortunately, they had believed the woman and not him. 

Now he sat there..Cold..Hungry and absolutely terrefied. He knew that he would be here for awhile and eh hated. it. You never knew what'd happen and he always had to watch his back now after what happened between him and Jongup. That guard scared him aswell. Youngjo, or Yongjae or whatever his name was. Not that it really mattered. But h had found something in this cold place that actually helped him to stand out with it. He had friends. Who would have thought that he would find friends in a prison? Daehyun, Himchan and Yongguk. If it wern't for them he would probably have broken down already. He shaked and stared in hatred out in the empty darkness. "Yongguk..Help me.." He whispered and hit the wall with his fist. THe pain rushed through his arm and he'd probably broken something. "Yongguk..."

 

//Authors note.

 

Ok people that actually read my fanfic I am really sorry that I havn't updated and I'm mostly apologizing to the person that I can't remember the name of that I promised to update soon. I'm terribly sorry.