Chapter 4

Fear Of Flying

 

Dara's POV

I was too surprised to move. Wooyoung's lips were soft. It was a gentle kiss at first but it became harder for a while. I shut my eyes and felt his hand lifting my chin up. His hand slided to the back of my neck tangled in my hair. It was the first time Me and Wooyoung kissed ever since we started dating. I lifted my hands to touch his face. His fingers lightly brushed my cheeks. Then he stopped and jerked away from me, his hand on my shoulders. "Dara, I'm sorry" he said as he looked down.

I put both of my hands and cupped his face "There's nothing to be sorry about--" My phone rang. Ruining a precious moment between me and Wooyoung. I grabbed it from my pocket, it was CL. I suddenly felt nervous and answered it "Dara you need to come home now! YG's coming home soon. We didn't know he's going back to korea this early, sorry." Oh shoot I thought then sighed "Okay i'll go back asap, thank you CL." I said.

I looked back at Wooyoung "I need to go back home. I'm sorry."

I saw his expression change to dismay "Is it YG?" he asked.

I sighed "Yes. We didn't know he was going back this early from Hong Kong."

Then I smiled at him and gently brushed my lips to his for one last time. "Okay, That's enough kissing." I giggled and stood up.

"Call me when you get home okay." He said.

************************************************************************************************************************

I took a cab back to our dorm and rushed up to our apartment. It was kinda interesting that the driver didn't know who I was, or perhaps he didn't care anyway. That's good, I guess.

Just infront of our apartment door I saw Minzy waiting for me. "Dara unnie faster, c'mon he's on his way!" she opened the door for me. I rushed inside and saw Bom and CL. "Here, go change now" Bom said as she handed me clothes.

Bom was just like an older sister to me, even though we're of the same age. She's the most experienced when it comes to relationships. I don't know actually, but I think Junsu or Taecyeon would suit her. I think Bom needs a nice tall guy to look after her.

I went to my room and quickly took off my black pants, put on my sweat pants and an over-sized shirt. My normal house attire. I went out of my room and was startled when I saw him, 'the' YG. Our second father. Yang Goon. "Oh Dara, were you sleeping?" He said as we hugged each other. I didn't know what to say so I just smiled. I was nervous that he might find out I was out of the house.

"Papa YG! Uhm CL would like to show you something! She's been working on a new type of music." Bom said dragging YG away from me. I sighed in relief.

"Yah! Dara!!!" I saw Taeyang running towards me. We almost fell down when he hugged me tightly, all I could do was laugh. It was nice that Taeyang came. We're really close. We do stupid stuff together, we're childish and we're both awkward. But he didn't know I was dating Wooyoung. I was planning to tell Big Bang, but it's not like they had to know right away, so maybe someday when the right time comes. The fewer people with that information, the better.

"So how are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm great, how bout you guys?"

"Just working on a new record and our Japan promotions. It's been so long since we hung out and your birthday's coming!" He said enthusiastically.

Yes, my birthday's coming. It was actually funny that Taeyang's the first one to mention it. I don't remember Wooyoung asking about it.

"Yea, wow you remember" was all I could say.