Chapter 13

Fear Of Flying

Wooyoung's POV

 

I woke up seeing Dara sleeping soundly in my arms. The night before was titillating, it was the first time me and Dara slept together in the span of our relationship. We were covered in sheets, the warmth of our bodies touching. I watched her for a few minutes while she slept, examining every part of her. She looked alluring even when she's sleeping. I brushed her cheek and kissed her forehead, making her wake up. 

 

Dara smiled as she opened her eyes. "Good morning." I whispered softly. 

 

"Morning." She said. She shifted her body, placing her arms around me as I try to lay still beneath her, skin in contact again. 

 

"Can we just stay like this for a while?" She groaned. "I don't feel like getting up."

 

"As much as I want to, your friends will kill me if I don't give you back right away." I chuckled. They would definitely kill me either way.

 

She sighed "Okay." and pecked my lips. She fixed herself up, then walked around the room looking for her clothes as the sunlight illuminated her bare skin. 

 

Dara took her clothes from the floor and said "You're staring." I was startled and felt my face burn red. "Jang Wooyoung, it seems like you're enjoying this too much." She laughed and went straight to the bathroom, sticking her tongue out before entering. I found myself smiling for some reason. 

 

=================================================================================================

 

I dropped Dara off their dorm through the basement parking, to keep everything discreet as possible. "Are you sure you're okay here?" I asked, stopping the car.

 

"Yeah, I'll just take the elevator." She said "Unless, you want to come up?"

 

"No, it's okay." I hesitated "The guys are probably looking for me too." I was also scared of her friends interrogating me once they saw me.

 

She pouted her lips "Okay, suit yourself then." She kissed me one last time before going out of the car. "Bye!"

 

I took off and went back home to our dorm. I passed by the JYP building, and as usual, there were fangirls waiting outside. Hyung forbids us to interact with them, so we have to act like we can't see them whenever we walk inside. As wrong as it may sound, Hyung lets us wear shades and put earphones on every time we're in a public place, to act like we didn't see or hear anything.

 

I did get away with meeting a handful of our fans a few times. I only do if there weren't too many of them and if it seemed like they waited so long in the blistering cold. I try to interact with them as much as I can when there's a chance.

 

I knocked on the door hoping my friends were already awake. After a few seconds, I heard the lock snapping to an open and Junsu opened the door. "Oh, hey Wooyoung" He greeted groggily.

 

I stepped inside and asked "Are they still asleep?" 

 

"Huh?" Junsu said, scratching his head. It seemed like he just got out of bed too. "Oh. Yeah they're still sleeping I think." His eyes widened as if he remembered something. "Wait, so how was you're night with Dara noona?" He grinned.

 

I laughed "Fantastic." 

 

"Good job man!" He joked, punching my shoulder. He then went straight to the kitchen. I decided to go to my room when I passed by Nickhun's room and heard voices inside.

 

"I told you Taec, nothing." I heard Nichkhun say. I stopped walking and peered into the small opening by his door.

 

"Nichkhun, you may think it's nothing but by the looks of it, you're giving in." Taecyeon said in a cold tone. "I know you, and i'm just telling you to prevent this before things get worse." I couldn't help but wonder what their conversation was about.

 

"How can you stop feeling things, Taec? Please tell me." Nichkhun argued.

 

I heard Taecyeon sigh "It's just that, Wooyoung's your best friend, don't do this to him man." I shuddered at the sound of my name in the conversation. Why am I part of this? I thought.

 

"I know, I know. Please don't tell him that I kissed Dara" I heard Nichkhun say. Kiss. Dara. Those words echoed in my mind. I clenched my fists, as confusion and anger struck me. "That was a mis--" I cut him off as I stormed inside and punched him, making him drop on the floor.

 

Taec then held me back "Wooyoung calm down!" I was furious, I wanted to get my hands on him "Say that again you dip !" I yelled.

 

Nichkhun started to jolt back up, holding his jaw in pain. He looked at me and said "Yes Wooyoung, I ing kissed your girlfriend! Is that what you wanted to hear!?" 

 

I gritted my teeth and my fists were anxious to land on his face again. "Nichkhun stop! this is not helping!" Taec snapped.

 

"And you know what? She ing kissed back! She might've liked it, who knows?" Nichkhun said mockingly "What are you gonna do about that huh?"

 

I struggled my way out of Taecyeon's hold and soon, my fist landed on his face again, but this time he retorted by punching me back hard, making me lose my balance. I felt two arms grab me, but my eyes were still on Nichkhun when I saw Junho and Junsu stopping him. 

 

"What the hell is going on here!?" Junsu asked, still holding Nichkhun back. "You ing idiots! You two are best friends, what the are you doing!?" I heard Taec scold beside me.

 

"You heard that Wooyoung? Who punches their bestfriend, right?" Nichkhun snickered.

 

"Shut up!" I shouted. 

 

I shook my way out of Chansung and Taec's grip "Bestfriend my ." I muttered and walked out of the apartment. 

 

Questions flooded my mind. I was confused and infuriated. I needed to talk to Dara again to make things clear and hope to god everything Nichkhun said was a lie. I hopped into my car, started driving to 2NE1's dorm. I was aware of speeding up but I couldn't care less if I crashed. 

 

I arrived at the building and rushed up to their floor. I need to know now I thought. I banged the door twice "Dara!" I called. 

 

Minji quickly opened the door "Wooyoung-oppa, what brings you here--" I immediately made my way inside, passing Minji "Where is she?" I said as my eyes scanned the room. I saw CL and Bom looking at me appallingly. 

 

"Wooyoung, what's happening?" Dara came out of her room. "I thought you went home."

 

I grabbed both of her arms and looked at her eyes in disbelief as she stood still. "Be honest with me," I started "Is there something you're not telling me about you and Nichkhun?" Her eyes widened at the sound of his name.

 

She tried to avoid my gaze "Wh--What are you talking about Wooyoung?" I knew she was lying so I asked again "Dara! Is there something you're not telling me!?" I raised my voice and tightened my grip.

 

"Wooyoung stop that! You're hurting her!" CL exclaimed. I could feel Dara trembling in fear, her eyes swelled up in tears, trying to speak but couldn't manage to. "The kiss," the thought of it still hurt me "Is it true?" I asked her one last time.

 

Her tears started falling down as she nodded her head slowly, gazing back into my eyes again. I let go of my grip and started to back away "I knew it" I mumbled, shaking my head. "But Wooyoung it's not what you think, we're--" She tried to get a hold of me but I shrugged her off.

 

I felt immensely betrayed. "I just wanted you to be honest with me." I noticed that tears were already escaping from my eyes "Do you know how it feels to have your girlfriend and best friend lie to you? I guess you two had a great time behind my back." 

 

"Wooyoung stop, please listen--" She pleaded.

 

I laughed in disgust "I don't know what to believe anymore." Dara then grabbed me into a hug, burying her face in my chest as she cried "Please Wooyoung"

 

"I'm sorry," I pushed her arms off me gently "but we're done." 

 

I walked away, hearing her call my name behind me. I couldn't look back. I am tired of all the lies. I am tired of everything. After what happened to us last night, it all comes down to this. My thoughts remained hazy. How could they do that? I asked myself.

 

I continued walking back to my car and as soon as I stepped in, I hit the steering wheel, letting all my frustrations out. I didn't know where to go. I didn't want to go back to our dorm because of what happened to me and Nichkhun.

 

I sighed " your life, Wooyoung." I was so enraged that I wanted them to feel what I felt. I grabbed my phone from the other seat and dialed her number.

 

She picked up by the second ring.

 

"Hey there! Surprising that you'd call." She answered. 

 

"Do you wanna go out tonight?" I asked Tiffany.