Ch 12: Nichkhun (Side Chapter)

Fear Of Flying

This will be very short. Just a filler for Chapter 11 if you want to know what happened "outside". Reading this will also help you in the next chapter. Well, still up to you ^^

 


Nichkhun's POV
 

"Omo-- I heard something!" Bom gasped. The boys then joined in, glueing their ears to the door.
 

"I can't hear anything!" Chansung complained.
 

"Shhhhhh" Taecyeon said, hitting him lightly on the head. "Shut up, they might hear us." 
 

"Ya! Minji-ah you're too young for this" CL said, covering Minji's ears with both of her hands.
 

We were all outside the hotel room waiting for something i'm not even sure is even happening. My back was against the other side of the wall, arms crossed as I watched the idiots listen intently by the door. We were already given weird looks by a few passer-bys for crowding the hallway. 
 

"You won't hear moans from here you erted freaks. If they did it, they'd be smart enough to go to the room you know." I scowled, making them stare at me.
 

"Yeah, I guess Nichkhun's right. We should all probably just go back." CL said and stood up from her ground.
 

"But--" Bom tried to reason, followed by Taecyeon. "Seriously?"
 

"Oh who am I kidding. Okay, a few minutes more and we're off." CL went back to listening.
 

These people are hopeless I thought to myself and sighed heavily. No matter how long they stay here, they won't hear anything because the door is most likely built to be somehow sound proof, this is a hotel after all. Secondly, if they were really doing it, the bedroom is too far from the main door, any noise won't reach outside. 
 

It felt weird to be actually thinking about it, then I wondered Were they doing it? There's a small part of me hoping that they weren't. I'm not quite sure why. 

I admired my best friend for all his effort in keeping this surprise possible. I remember Wooyoung bugging us to be part of it, to help him find a good place, and to decorate with him yesterday. That persistent bastard planned all of this and I applaud him. Though I kinda felt envious of his good relationship with Dara that I didn't have with Yoona. I did all I can to save my relationship with Yoona, but it seemed like the problem was her. She was very hard to please.
 

"I heard something again!!" Bom exclaimed and everyone shushed her. "Sorry." She whispered.
 

"Noona, what did you hear?" Junho asked.
 

"I think something fell. I'm not quite sure." Bom replied.
 

"Guys, seriously. There's this thing called 'privacy' that I hope you all understand." I tried to persuade them again. I really wanted to leave.
 

All of their long faces made me feel bad. Taecyeon stood up and said "Okay, cmon guys let's go."
 

============================================================================================

On the way back to our dorm, noise filled the van. Junho and Chansung were arguing which girl group member would most likely date them. Junsu was on the phone with his mom. CL, Bom and Minji said their good byes as we parted ways back in the hotel. Leaving me and Taec to engage in a conversation "Hey, you're acting weird man. What's wrong?" he finally asked.
 

I was staring outside, lights in a blurry picture as the van moved in motion. "Nothing." I shrugged.
 

"Don't lie to me dude. Do you think i'm stupid not to notice you restless right now?" He said.
 

"What made you think of that?"
 

I heard him sigh "Is this about Dara?" 
 

I quickly turned to face him "What? I don't--"
 

"Oh man, that is not a good idea I am telling you." Taec said, shaking his head in disapproval. "Wooyoung's your best friend."
 

"Wait a second. Who said this was about her?" I blurted.
 

"No one. Okay chill." Taec toned down his voice. "I just feel like there was something more to that issue in the club. Is there?"
 

I felt my body tense. I couldn't answer and just stared at my hands. "I knew it." Taec sighed.
 

"Hey guys!" both of our attention went to Chansung "Did you know that I saw Junsu hitting on Bom-noona?" 
 

Junsu too engaged talking on his phone, didn't seem to hear. "Wait!" Junho interrupted. "I saw Taecyeon too!" 
 

"What are you talking about?" Taec asked, baffled by Junho's assumptions.
 

"Shut up Taec. I totally saw you hitting on her." Junho grinned.
 

"Why you---" I stopped Taec before he launches himself into Junho. We all laughed. 
 

"Wait, what is happening?" Junsu who just got off the phone, asked.
 

I can't believe i'm friends with these guys, no wonder they know me so well I thought.