HELP

Baby Sit

"Woah."The wind rushed past me suddenly,and,I felt really lonely.

 

Changjo ah,what were you doing?

 

My phone rang and I prayed that it wouldn't be Changjo,I didn't know how to talk to him at the moment.

 

And it wasn't him.

 

"Yeoboseyo?"My voice cracked and I sighed.

 

"Unnie,kwenchana?"

 

"Oh,Hyunmi ah,nae nan kwenchana,why are you holding onto Zelo oppa's phone?"

 

"Shh,unnie,I took it from him when Hyunwoo and Hyunshin distracted him."

 

"Ah,waeyo?You want me to come over?"

 

"Mm,we still haven't put icing on the cake we made the other day."

 

"Oh right,I'll come over now."

 

"Unnie,are you sure you're okay?"

 

I sniffed a bit,"Mm,unnie is fine,I'll see my little dongsaeng soon okay?"

 

"Nae unnie!"

 

"Yah Hyunmi ah!Where did you put my phone?!"I heard Zelo calling out in the back.

 

"Oh pali pali before oppa scolds you,annyeong."

 

She giggled and I hung up.I took a bus back home and rang Zelo's doorbell.

 

He opened the door and stared at me,"Yah,waegeulae?"

 

I smiled and went in,"Kids I'm here!"

 

Hyunmi ran out and hugged me,"Oh unnie unnie come do the icing!"

 

I giggled and let her pull me to the kitchen.

 

"Hyunwoo ah,Hyunshin ah,wanna do the icing?"

 

They peered out to me then looked at Zelo.Zelo was glaring at them.

 

"Zelo ah,iliwa."

 

I held his hand and took him over to the kitchen.

 

The triplets whipped the icing up and everything,which made me confirm that they were chefs in the making.

 

How could kids this young work in the kitchen that well?They still made a mess though.

 

"Okay now you guys go and wash up,we'll keep the icing in the fridge first before icing the cake okay?"

 

They nodded and ran off to the bathroom.I started clearing the kitchen and Zelo just watched me.

 

"Yah,help me out here."

 

He sighed and grabbed my arm,"Jimin ah."

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Something happened,right?"

 

I blinked at him a few times,"Its nothing."

 

"Ani,tell me,then I can help you."

 

I closed my eyes and shook my head,"I don't know,I'm just so confused."

 

Zelo hugged me close to him and I cried into his chest.He patted my back,telling me everything is okay,that he's here so its okay.

 

"Zelo ah."

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Wae?Why is my heart acting strange?Its all just a crush?This past month when he was my partner,a crush?"

 

He pulled away and looked into my eyes,"Maybe,maybe not,but it doesn't matter,things like this happen,so its okay."

 

He wiped my tears away and held my shoulders,"Okay now,tell me more when you're comfortable,I'll still be here okay?"

 

I nodded and he hugged me again,"I'll try my best to give you the strength you need."

 

I rested on his chest for a while,"Komawo."

 

"Noona!Did you see that red bike downstairs?Its so cool!"

 

"Noona!There's a swimming competition coming up on TV later,can we watch it together?"

 

"Unnie,when will the icing be done?I want to taste it."

 

Zelo chuckled and leaned down to pinch Hyunmi's nose,"Don't think I didn't see you the icing off the spoon earlier sweetie pie,go and get ready,we're going out to play."

 

 

=========================================================================================================================

A/N: Okay guys! I'm gonna go do my work!! Thanks to my subscribers and please comment!! ^^