FIGHTING

Baby Sit

The tension was seriously no joke.Every time I glanced at the two of them,I could sense this tight rubber band between them.

 

Like it would snap at any moment.

 

"Yah,so what do you think?"

 

I looked at Ricky,"Bwoh?"

 

"Changjo told me that he confessed to you,what's it feel like?"

 

"Truthfully?"

 

"Yeah of course."

 

"It felt funny,not like what I expected."

 

"You're kidding right?You like him,half the class knows that."

 

I sighed,"Yah I feel even weirder than you okay?Its like,I seriously didn't feel anything even though I wanted to,it just felt,like how a friend would normally feel."

 

"Wow you got yourself in some trouble,Changjo really likes you,he kept asking me about you,I didn't lie to him,I told him you were stuck with Zelo all the time."

 

"Nice one."

 

He laughed,"I know right?But you gotta get your feelings sorted out,there's something going on between the two of them,even I don't know what's wrong with Changjo."

 

I stared at Ricky for a while,he doesn't know.

 

It was lunch break and I didn't even have the time to react.Someone pulled me out of class and to the open field outside.

 

"What the-Yah!"

 

Changjo continued pulling me and stopped abruptly,pulling me in to kiss him.

 

I froze and stared in pure shock.I could sense a whole crowd of people watching us,but he just continued kissing me.

 

I squirmed but he held me tight.Someone pulled me away and punched Changjo in the face.

 

I stared at Zelo,"Yah Junhong ah!"

 

Changjo was on the floor,Zelo was punching the daylights out of him.Then Changjo kicked him off and punched him back.

 

Ricky held Changjo back and I hugged Zelo tight,"Junhong ah!Stop it!"

 

He pushed against me but I hugged on tight,"Junhong please stop,please."

 

He breathed heavily and I felt that dizziness come back.

 

"Junhong ah."

 

He hugged me,"Mianhe,I didn't mean to scare you."

 

"Get your hands off her!"Changjo growled.

 

Zelo glared at Changjo and I held Zelo's hand,"Yah yah geuman,that's enough okay?"

 

I felt really weak and Changjo pulled me away,"Stay away from her!You bloody-"

 

A teacher came over and the crowd of students were dispersed.

 

He took us to the principal's office with Ricky and I sitting in between the two of them.

 

We waited and Zelo held my hand,support I guess.

 

Changjo whacked his arm,"Take your-"

 

"Quiet please,"the office staff mumbled monotonously.

 

Ricky chuckled,"What now?"

 

I glanced at Zelo,"I don't know."

 

I felt sick again and my head ached.

 

"Okay the two boys who were fighting,go into the office,the other two go back to class."

 

I sighed and stood up,"Ricky ah,lets go."

 

Ricky and I walked to class,"Yah,now they're fighting over you,what in the world is going on?"

 

I stopped and leaned on the wall,my mind was going blank.

 

"Yah Jimin ah!Kwenchana?"

 

I blinked,seeing everything become blurry,"Ricky ah."

 

"What the-Yah ."

 

I collapsed on the cold floor,hearing Ricky run off to get help.

 

 

 

=========================================================================================================================