EXCITING

Baby Sit

I couldn't sit still,my new neighbour was moving in today and I really wanted to meet them.

 

My old neighbours were a bundle of fun.Two kids,so their parents let me babysit them and I played with them all day.

 

I didn't mind burning the midnight oil for my work,playing with them was tons of fun.

 

"Jimin,something wrong?"

 

I snapped up at my teacher,"Ah no no,nothing wrong."

 

"Well okay then,please welcome our new student,who will be your classmate for the rest of this year,Choi Junhong."

 

I looked out the window,I wonder how my new neighbours will be like.

 

The applause died down and the new boy introduced himself,"Annyeonghaseyo,Choi Junhong-imida,call me Zelo."

 

I sighed,so many new things today,I tapped my toes impatiently,I should help my neighbours a bit-

 

"Jimin?"

 

I looked at my teacher,"Nae seonsaeng-nim."

 

"How about we let Junhong sit with you?"

 

My eyes widened,"Erm,but Changjo isn't here today,is it okay to take his seat?"

 

"Of course,shouldn't be a problem,since you're so hospitable,and Changjo wouldn't mind giving his seat up for a new student."

 

I gulped,after all this while,Changjo and I could finally talk comfortably and I really really liked him,seems like being with him will be more of a challenge now.

 

"Jimin?"

 

I nodded quickly and smiled,"Of course,Junhong ah,sit here."

 

The new boy glanced at our teacher before coming over to my table.Or our table.

 

He sat down and I shook his hand,"Annyeonghaseyo,Jimin-imida,you can call me Minnie,Ji,whatever suits you,and I'll call you Zelo?"

 

He nodded and turned back to our teacher.

 

Well he's a nice looking guy,he'll probably be really fun.

 

Now I'll have to find time to be with Changjo,and my neighbours should be great fun too.

 

The day passed quickly and I gave Zelo a little tour around our school.

 

We stopped at our school entrance gate.

 

"Yep so that's it,everything a school is supposed to have,you'll get used to it soon,we'll be great friends."

 

He nodded and took a deep breath,"Mianhe."

 

"Oh?About what?"

 

"The seat earlier."

 

"Bwoh?"

 

"I took your friend's seat."

 

I giggled and punched his shoulder lightly,"Yah,kwenchana,small thing,nothing to worry about,do you know the area around here?"

 

He shook his head.

 

"Need me to help you get home?"

 

We heard a car honk and looked at the car that stopped near us.

 

"Ani,komawo,my ride's here,so erm,see you tomorrow?"

 

"Yeah,go back safely."

 

I waved to Zelo and watched his car zoom off.

 

I waited for my bus and my phone rang.

 

"Yeoboseyo?"

 

"Oh,Jimin ah-achoo!"

 

"Woah,Changjo ah,kwenchana?"

 

"I'm fine,erm,"he sniffed,"Okay not really fine."

 

I giggled,"Want me to come visit you?"

 

"That'll be nice."

 

My heart skipped a beat,"You really want me to come over?"

 

He sighed,"On second thought,you'd better go home,don't want you to go back too late,plus I don't want you to get sick."

 

I nodded and boarded my bus,"Nae arasso,probably won't be seeing you tomorrow then?"

 

"My mum got me two weeks off."

 

"Wow that bad?"

 

"Yeah,achoo!"

 

"Okay I get it,go and rest,I'll talk to you again."

 

"Nae,go back safely."

 

I hung up and stared out the window,hmm,seems like I'm not going to see Changjo for a while.

 

Oh well I still have my new neighbours to meet.

 

I alighted at my stop and went to my apartment.

 

"Jimin,is that you?"

 

"Nae umma."

 

"Quickly get changed and meet your new neighbour,oh and they need a babysitter for the next two weeks,you up for that?"

 

"Of course,starting when?"

 

"Tomorrow."

 

"I'll go greet them first."

 

"After you change missy."

 

I giggled,"Nae umma."

 

I took a nice bath and got changed out of my uniform.

 

I smoothed my hair down and my mum opened the door for me,"Be nice,I gave them some kimchi earlier,their son wasn't home but they seem nice."

 

"How do I address them?"

 

"Mr and Mrs Choi."

 

"Ah okay."

 

I went over with my mum and she rang the doorbell.

 

The door clicked open and I saw a middle aged woman,rather beautiful,must be Mrs Choi.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo,Jimin-imida,please treat me well."

 

My mother smiled,"This is my daughter,and Jimin,this is Mrs Choi."

 

"Nice to meet you,my son just came back from school,I'll call him down."

 

"Aniya kwenchana,Jimin wants to help with your babysitting,tomorrow right?"

 

"Ah yes the babysitting,well we're going to have-"

 

"Umma!Where's my beanie?"I heard someone shout from upstairs.

 

I giggled slightly,I didn't really like beanies,it makes people look funny.

 

Mrs Choi shouted back up,"Come down here and greet your new neighbour,they're gonna babysit tomorrow."

 

The tall boy stomped down,"Umma I told you I'm fine on my-"

 

I stared at him,"Zelo?"

 

My mother looked at me,"You know him?"

 

I nodded blankly,"Er yeah,he's our new classmate,Choi Junhong?"

 

"Its Zelo."He corrected me.

 

I looked away,"Yeah of course,Zelo."

 

"Son,you be nice to your neighbour,she's gonna babysit for the next two weeks and I expect you to treat her nice."

 

I stared blankly,I'm no genius but I'm the same age as Zelo so there's no need for me to babysit him,right?

 

"I told you I'll cope fine,its not my first time doing this alone."

 

"I'm not listening to you until you get your attitude in check mister,you're having split personalities now,you were fine this morning,and now you're shouting."

 

Zelo sighed and went back upstairs,"Mianhe,its just,visitors."

 

I stared at him,he was really different from the quiet nice guy at school,now he's being such an innocent idiot.

 

Why did I add that innocent?

 

I bowed,"I think I'll be going back now,nice meeting you Mrs Choi."

 

"Sorry about my son,see you tomorrow."

 

I pulled my mum back home and went to my room.

 

Well,I'm going to try to be friends with Zelo,he still seems nice,quite fun actually.

 

Its going to be exciting babysitting him. I hope.

 

 

=========================================================================================================================

A/N:So here's the first chapter guys! I'll update again tomorrow since its the end of the week. (FINALLY!) Thanks to my subscribers and please comment! ^^