SUN

Baby Sit

I sat at the dining table,alone.

 

My mum and dad already left for work and I ate my breakfast.I flipped through my magazine while eating my sandwich when my doorbell rang.

 

I went over and unlocked the door.

 

"Ready to leave?"

 

"Zelo ah,do you mind waiting for a while?I need to grab my bag."

 

He nodded and strode over to my sofa.

 

"Wanna eat something?"

 

"Well your sandwich looks nice."

 

I handed my other sandwich to him,"Here."

 

"Komawo."

 

He ate it and I went to my room to get my bag.I had a feeling that our teachers were going to bombard us with homework today.

 

I sighed,I still wanna play with the triplets though.

 

"Kwenchana?"

 

I turned sharply,"Oh,aniya,just have a bad feeling about school today."

 

"Ah.Your room is nice."

 

I giggled,"I'm talking about school."

 

"I'm talking about your room."

 

Zelo looked straight into my eyes and I understood,he was trying to distract me.

 

"Erm,I like sky blue."

 

He smiled and nodded,"Well then,you should paint some clouds on your walls and maybe a huge sun on your ceiling."

 

"Then it'll be day all the time."

 

"Exactly."

 

I laid on my bed and closed an eye,using my fingers to measure how big the sun would be.

 

"Zelo ah,how should the sun look like?"

 

He looked up at my ceiling,"Hmm,with sun rays of course."

 

I patted the space beside me and Zelo stared for a moment before coming over.

 

He rested next to me and we drew how the sun would be like in the air.

 

"Then it'll be this bright yellow,just partially blocked by a cottony white cloud."

 

I closed my eyes and imagined it,"Mm,that's nice."

 

There was this peaceful silence for a while and I nudged Zelo,"Yah,we should get the triplets over to paint the sky."

 

"You serious?"

 

"Yeah,we need a few extra hands."

 

"You're really painting the sky?"

 

"Why not?"

 

He shrugged,"Okay then,but next week,I wanna play with them these few days."

 

"Nae."

 

I looked at my clock and gasped,"Oh my gosh we're gonna be late pali pali!"

 

I grabbed my bag and we rushed out to the bus stop.The bus was a bit more crowded this time so we had to stand.But that's what happens when you're late.

 

Zelo stood facing me and I knocked my forehead on his chest a few times.

 

He chuckled and pushed my head,"Yah,what's wrong with you?"

 

"We're gonna be late,you're gonna be late because of me and its only your third day at school."

 

He flicked my forehead and I winced,"Ow what was that for?"

 

"We're friends so stop the self blaming,its okay as long as we're in it together right?"

 

I nodded,"I guess so."

 

He scoffed and pulled me out of the bus.We ran to school and the bell rang.

 

"Crap crap what's our first lesson?"

 

Zelo pulled me down the hallways,"Its homeroom isn't it?"

 

I heaved a sigh of relief,"Ah our teacher isn't here yet."

 

We settled down at our seats and I greeted my classmates who came over to hug me.

 

That's what I like about my class,always friendly.

 

Zelo kicked my shoe,"Who said we'll be late?"

 

I elbowed him and our teacher came in.

 

 

==========================================================================================================================

A/N:Hey guys! Another chapter! I'm gonna be busy this week but heck I wanna keep posting for you guys!! Still,I shall work hard so work hard with me BABYs! Thanks to my subscribers and please comment! ^^