CLOSE

Baby Sit

I left my house and Zelo was standing there,leaning on the wall by my door.

 

He was still,his arms crossed,his eyes closed.

 

I went over to him quietly,hands behind my back.

 

I reached out and moved his fringe away,touching his beautiful cheek,down to his lips.

 

I paused and took my hand back,what am I doing?

 

He moved and opened his eyes,"Oh,Jin ah."

 

I smiled,"Good morning."

 

"Ready to go?"

 

"You fell asleep waiting?"

 

He yawned,"Just a little tired."

 

We walked down to the bus stop and it was rather cold.

 

Zelo held my waist and hugged me close to him,"Wow its colder than yesterday."

 

"Jinjja?"

 

He kissed my head,"Yeah."

 

I felt my heart skip a beat,this is not good.Its that feeling when I'm falling for someone.

 

I pulled away from Zelo and he glanced at me,"Yah,kwenchana?"

 

I held his hand,"This will do."

 

He chuckled and squeezed my hand,"Nae arasso."

 

The bus was again,stupidly crowded.

 

Zelo held me close to him and he pulled my head to rest on his chest,like usual I guess.

 

But it didn't feel in any way normal to me,my heart was about to burst.

 

I bet he could feel my heartbeat because he kept glancing at me.

 

We alighted and Zelo held my shoulders,"Jin ah,kwenchana?"

 

I stared at him,he didn't look like normal,why is my heart so weird suddenly?

 

I realised that Zelo was actually really,painfully handsome.

 

"Jin?"

 

I blinked a few times and pushed his hands away,"I'm fine."

 

He grumbled and grabbed my waist and pulled me to school,"Stop pushing me like that,what's wrong with you?"

 

"I don't know."

 

He chuckled,"Then don't do anything,I'm supposed to guide you remember?"

 

I smiled,a little worried,"Mm."

 

We stopped by Zelo's locker before going over to mine.I searched through my things and grabbed my books.

 

Zelo rested his chin on my shoulder,making sure I took everything I needed.

 

"Y-Yah,do you have to watch me so closely?"

 

He turned slightly and breathed onto my neck,"Wae?Nothing wrong right?"

 

I giggled,"Yah,it tickles."

 

He laughed and pulled my waist,"Lets go."

 

We went to class and Changjo was sitting with Ricky,talking about stuff.

 

He saw me and wanted to walk over to me but our teacher was right behind us,"Seats everybody now!"

 

Ricky pulled Changjo back down.Our teacher seemed angry.Zelo pulled me to his seat and we sat there.

 

Our teacher was scolding us because there was a lot of overdue assignments that we didn't finish.

 

Funny thing was,she didn't give us any assignments.We didn't even understand what assignment she was talking about.

 

I raised my hand,"Seonsaeng-nim."

 

"What?!"

 

I cringed slightly but spoke up,"Our class handed up every assignment you gave us this week,you yourself said that it was our first record of us handing everything up on time."

 

She stared at me then went to her folder and flipped through.

 

Her eyes widened slightly,"Ah right,mianhe,I thought you were my other class."

 

All of us heaved a sigh of relief and Zelo held my hand,"Woah nice,I thought we were in big trouble."

 

Lessons continued and it was nice,sitting with Zelo again.

 

Ricky was okay,but he always had a lot of things to ask.

 

"Jin ah,when there's acid,hydrogen will be produced right?"

 

"Mm."

 

He chuckled and leaned close to me,"Yah,what do you want to eat for lunch later?"

 

I turned and stared at him,he was so close to me,but he didn't seem uncomfortable or anything.

 

"Ah,erm,I don't know,anything."

 

He pursed his lips and leaned back to his seat,"Okay then."

 

The bell rang and Changjo came up to me,"Hey,didn't get to greet you this morning."

 

I nodded,"Oh,go on for lunch then."

 

He smiled and grabbed my hand,"Lets go together."

 

He pulled me off but Zelo caught my waist,"Ani,you're coming with me."

 

The remaining students in class were staring at us and Ricky came over,"Yah,come and eat with me,people are staring."

 

Changjo held on tight,"What if I want her to stay with me?"

 

Zelo let me stand behind him,"I have something to tell her today,if you want to harass us,do it some other time,just not today."

 

"Harass you?"Changjo scoffed and glared at Zelo,"Yah,everything I've ever wanted,you're really going to take it away from me huh?"

 

"I never took anything away from you,you screwed everything up yourself."

 

"Don't do that I'm-all-nice-and-right thing around me,you know what you did to me."

 

"Yeah,like let you have that board for more than three months and I never even had a chance to see or touch it until you bloody broke it."

 

"Oh so its my fault?"

 

I tugged on Zelo's hand,"Junhong ah,hajima,just take me out okay?You have something to tell me right?"

 

He sighed and held my hand,"Mm."

 

Ricky held Changjo back while Zelo took me out.

 

 

=========================================================================================================================

A/N:Well basically for those who don't understand,(I hope this helps)when Zelo threw the skateboard to Changjo (when they were younger),Changjo blocked it off and injured his hand. That's why there was something about it mentioned in some chapter before this.

I'm not even sure if all this is said in the chapters earlier but I can't remember so I'm just typing it here for those who don't get it. For Changjo injuring his leg,it was during the competition that he entered using Zelo's name (since they have the same surname),and he fell. So yeah that's about it I guess...Thanks to my subscribers and please comment! ^^