ENEMIES

Baby Sit

"Jimin ah,Zelo is waiting for you,can you please hurry up?"

 

"Nae umma."

 

I sniffed and went downstairs to the kitchen.Zelo watched me and I took my medicine.

 

"Lets go."

 

He eyed me,"Really?"

 

"Mm,pali."

 

My mother peeped out from the kitchen,"Jimin,we still have the talk remember?"

 

I grumbled,"Umma,you serious?"

 

"Yeah I am,Zelo ah,look after my daughter in school today,she's still sick."

 

"Nae arasso."

 

He held my waist and we went down to the bus stop.It was really cold and he hugged me close to him.

 

"Cold?"

 

I nodded and shivered when the wind blew strongly.

 

"You're going to get even sicker like this."

 

I giggled and he stared at me before going up the bus.

 

"What are you laughing for?"

 

"Molla,sicker sounds funny."

 

He scoffed and let me lean on him.The bus was so full and those people kept pushing me.

 

It was really uncomfortable.

 

Zelo kissed my forehead,"We're almost there."

 

I literally froze,did he just-

 

He pulled me out of the bus,"Kwenchana?"

 

I stared at him blankly and shook my head.

 

"Waeyo?Where does it hurt?"

 

I pointed to my forehead and he raised an eyebrow.

 

Then he realised what he did,"Ah,yah,that was just to calm you down,just a friendly gesture,you okay?"

 

I face palmed myself and laughed,"Of course I'm fine,just surprised."

 

He smiled and we walked into our school.

 

I let go of Zelo to go to my locker but he held my hand tight,"Yah,I'm supposed to be here twenty-four seven."

 

"Seriously?"

 

He shrugged and took me to his locker.He grabbed his things quickly and went to my locker.

 

He stopped suddenly and I looked at where he was looking.

 

Changjo was at my locker.

 

"Junhong ah,kwenchana?"

 

He pulled me back,behind a wall.

 

"W-Who is that guy?"

 

"Him?He's Changjo,my ex partner,that guy that,you know,wait he's back?"

 

Zelo squeezed my hand really tight,"Jin ah,the nickname thing you were talking about."

 

"Waeyo?"

 

He looked at me,"That guy,he's Jonghyun,Choi Jonghyun."

 

My eyes widened,"Oh my gosh, I was hoping I was wrong."

 

He took a deep breath to calm himself down,"He's in our class isn't he?"

 

I nodded.The bell rang and Zelo pulled me to my locker.Changjo was already heading to class.

 

I grabbed my things quickly and Zelo rushed me to class.

 

I stared at our seat,Changjo was sitting there,his seat,supposedly.

 

He caught my gaze and smiled,waving me over.

 

Zelo held my hand tight and I could sense the whole class watching us.

 

Changjo came over,"Hey there,I'm back!"

 

I stared at him,"Er,how are you?"

 

"Fine,and this is?"

 

He looked at Zelo and I looked between the two of them,they obviously knew one another.

 

But I introduced both of them to one another anyway,"Zelo this is Changjo,Jong-,"I paused,"And Changjo this is Zelo."

 

Both of them smirked and our teacher came in and smacked Zelo's and my hand,"No holding hands or lovey dovey actions in my class,I'm not interested,and Changjo please sit at the corner with Ricky."

 

Zelo led me to our seats but Changjo stopped us,"Actually seonsaeng-nim,I was wondering if I could have my seat back,since Zelo has been around for some time,he can also socialise with more people,don't you think?"

 

She thought about it and Zelo spoke up,"I'm working on the project with Jin-,I mean Jimin,and I still need her to guide me."

 

Our teacher wasn't looking amused,she scrutinized me,"And do you have anything to say to waste my precious lesson time?"

 

I looked away,"I'm fine with Jun-"I cleared my throat,"With Zelo now."

 

Goodness all these names are getting confusing.

 

She grabbed her pointer and tapped it on the whiteboard,"That's what I thought,Jimin you sit with Ricky,Zelo and Changjo will sit together."

 

Our eyes nearly popped out of our sockets,"Ani seonsaeng-nim-"

 

She slammed the pointer on the table,"Off you go,we're going to have a pop quiz today."

 

The whole class grumbled and Zelo glared at Changjo.

 

We went to our seats and the girls were giving me weird looks.

 

Yeah,some of them liked Changjo,but they were also very curious about Zelo.

 

Zelo and I studied so the test was a breeze,but Changjo was able to opt out because he wasn't around the past two weeks.

 

So during that hour,Changjo was literally watching me and I bet I saw Zelo shooting glares at him.

 

Break time came and before I could even look up,Zelo pulled me up from my seat and dragged me out of class.

 

"Woah woah,where are we going?We still have lesson!"

 

He ignored me and I pushed his hand away,"Yah!"

 

He glared at me,"Jin,come with me now."

 

"No,stop it,you're scaring me."

 

He hugged me really tightly,breathing heavily.

 

I patted his back,"Junhong ah,relax,just face up with it,I'm here with you right?"

 

He sighed and squeezed me tighter,"Mianhe,I'm really sensitive."

 

"Kwenchana,just calm down okay?Talk to Changjo like a normal person arasso?"

 

He nodded and pulled away,looking into my eyes,"Its okay,I have you."

 

I giggled and he kissed my head,"Lets get back to class."

 

"Mm."

 

We walked beside one another,back to class.He didn't hold my hand,calming himself down.

 

Changjo was standing at the door,tossing a coin.

 

Zelo's eyes darted to me and I nodded slightly,signalling that everything will be okay.

 

"Jimin ah."

 

I looked at Changjo,"Nae."

 

"How have you been?"

 

"Fine,you feeling better?"

 

He shrugged,"Not really."

 

"Waeyo?"

 

He strode over,"Well,I missed you."

 

I gulped and Zelo shot a glare at him,"Seems like you've been fine,a lot better than I thought."

 

I glanced at Zelo,I didn't understand.

 

Changjo looked at his hand,"Yeah,my hand got better,my leg too,but you,you're still the same."

 

"Not a bad thing."

 

Changjo chuckled,"Hey,we need to get along,we're partners now,right Jimin?"

 

I felt sick,but ignored it for a while,"Yeah,that's right."

 

Zelo took my hand,"Nice talking to you,Jonghyun."

 

"Nice seeing you again,Junhong."

 

Zelo squeezed my hand and took me into our classroom.

 

 

=========================================================================================================================

A/N:Hmm...Tension tension...Regarding any questions, I will answer if it is not answered in the following chapters so by the end of the story,if you still have questions please ask away! Thanks to my subscribers and please comment! ^^