GAZE

Baby Sit

My room was finally put back together.

 

The sky was simply amazing and I couldn't take my eyes off it.

 

Just gazing at it made me feel so relaxed.

 

"Jin ah."

 

"Hmm?"

 

Zelo turned slightly and kissed my head,"We gotta finish our homework."

 

"Eyy,after dinner,its the last day the three of them are going to be here,just play with them for a while okay?"

 

He chuckled,"Nae ara."

 

"Jimin noona!"

 

"Zelo oppa!"

 

"Dinner is ready!"

 

"Wow,they have great telepathy."I got up and pulled Zelo off my bed before going downstairs.

 

"Unnie,sit with me!"

 

I giggled,"Okay okay."

 

"Yah yah girls on this side and boys go the other side."

 

Zelo folded his arms,"Eyy wae?"

 

Hyunwoo and Hyunshin pushed him to his seat either ways and we ate up.

 

The food was amazing,and I couldn't help but think that the people who cooked this were only kids.

 

We cleared the dishes and my parents came back.

 

"Oh everyone is still here?"

 

"Ani,I'm taking them out."

 

The triplets and Zelo looked at me and I held Hyunmi's hand,"Lets go."

 

We went out and Hyunmi kept glancing back to make sure Zelo and her brothers were there.

 

"Unnie,where are we going?"

 

I looked at her,"We're going to watch a movie."

 

"Oh jinjja?"

 

I nodded,"My treat."

 

She giggled and Zelo called me,"Yah Jin ah,where are we going?"

 

"Oppa!We're going to watch a movie."

 

"Jimin noona,are we going to watch that new movie with all those fighting?"

 

"Hyunshin ah,we're going to watch an animation,but I promise you'll like it."

 

We bought the tickets and snacks and entered the cinema.

 

Rise Of The Guardians,its a nice show.Kids imagination and all that.

 

The three of them sat together and Zelo sat with me.

 

He held my hand and kissed my forehead,"What's with the impromptu outing?"

 

"Molla,its their last da-oh night here,I want them to enjoy it."

 

He chuckled,"They love staying out late."

 

"We're not staying out that late,we have homework to do."

 

"Ah right."

 

The movie ended and the triplets really enjoyed it.They kept jumping around and repeating the lines they liked most.

 

The walk back home was full of chatter but they were obviously tired.

 

After their baths Zelo took the boys and I took Hyunmi to her room.

 

"Unnie,which character do you like best?"

 

"Erm,Jack Frost?"

 

She giggled,"He is handsome isn't he?But I like the Easter Bunny,especially when it turned tiny,it was so cute!"

 

I smiled and tucked her in,"Okay okay time to sleep,maybe Sandman will come visit you tonight."

 

She laughed and closed her eyes.

 

I kissed her forehead and she held my hand,"Unnie."

 

"Hmm?"

 

"You make a great sister."

 

"Jeongmal?"

 

"Mm,I'm going to miss you again."

 

I smiled,"Same here."

 

She finally fell asleep and I went out of her room,Zelo was standing by the door.

 

"Asleep?"

 

"Mm."

 

He poked my eyelids,"Yah,no sleeping for you,we have homework."

 

I pouted and yawned,leaning against the wall,"We're gonna need to stay up."

 

He grinned and came over to hug me,"We'll do it together okay?"

 

"Okay."

 

He grabbed his things and we went over to my house to finish our work.

 

I love the tokis that the triplets drew,its so cute.

 

"Jimin ah,stop gazing at the wall,we're almost done."

 

I turned back to my work,"Those triplets are geniuses you know?"

 

"Yeah I know."

 

"They can do anything."

 

"Mm."

 

"They're just like you."

 

"Bwoh?"

 

I tilted Zelo's chin to look at him,"Yah,you can do almost everything,just like the three of them,what's your secret?"

 

He stared at me then chuckled,"Ah,you're comparing me with kids now aren't you?"

 

"Eyy,I'm not playing here."

 

He wrote his last sentence and I finished mine.

 

We laid on my bed,staring at the ceiling,"Only you."

 

"Bwoh?"

 

"All these things,drawing,cooking,skateboarding,sports,after so long,I don't even think my parents know what's my favourite hobby."

 

"Skateboarding?"

 

"You see,only you know.But the rest are just plain hobbies,what I learn and do with the triplets."

 

I nodded,"The kids,they like having you around."

 

He smiled,"Funny thing,its every time they come here will we try out different things."

 

"Like basketball?"

 

He nodded,"Like basketball,we try out new things all the time,that's why they like it.Now with you here,its another new experience for them,and they love you."

 

I smiled,"I guess."

 

"You're the only person that they're ever this comfortable with,those cheery three are very picky and sensitive when it comes to people."

 

"Oh."

 

Zelo pushed himself off the bed and looked at me,"Komawo,for giving us something new to try."

 

I giggled,"And for giving me a chance to be part of your little world."

 

He smiled and leaned in to kiss me gently.

 

He pulled away shortly,"I love you."

 

I smiled and kissed him again,"I love you too."

 

I don't know how,but after I met Zelo,nothing is ever boring or lonely again.

 

He is always there when something happens,like things are meant to happen for him.

 

Being that young and coping with different things,its nice.I like staying with him,and the triplets.

 

They visit every two to three months now and we always have fun.

 

Fun,one thing we know we need but we always forget about it.

 

What's wrong with having fun?Its something that pushes us on and ignites a little something in us.

 

Zelo,the triplets and I know about it,and are always ready to start a new day with something new,and fun.

 

==========================================================================================================================

A/N:That's it folks!!! Love you guys! Especially my subscribers! Thank you for sticking through this with me! Hope I ended off well enough for you guys! God Bless and lets work hard in life :) Just like B.A.P ;) Bye Bye BABYs! ^^