Chapter 7

Married with Benefits

 

Seohyun always had the ability to understand and not judge one's whole with just one mistake she had done. But with Tiffany almost doing it in a daily basis, she utterly wanted to whack her irrational and shack head to the wall and bring back the Tiffany she had known in the past.
 
When Tiffany laid the story a while ago, she pondered the decision her Unnie had done. It wasn't her life but she couldn't avoid but to care for her. At the very few times she was in the same situation as her, which is super rare to say, Tiffany was also there to give er a piece of mind. Like when she caughy her boyfriend, YongHwa, few years ago with someone.
 
Tiffany gave her very useful advice and that she gave YongHwa the chance to explain. The girl was only his cousin and he was only touring her for the week vacation. Though they didn't get back after that, they decided to put aside the complicated relationship for a while and wait until they graduate college and be fully prepared of the responsibilities much for Seohyun's approval.
 
That's why she's wondering where Tiffany's rational mind had gone. Did she really turn dumb or she's doing it for rebellion?
 
Sighing loudly, she glanced at Tiffany who was sitting shotgun beside her at the car and a gum on her chewing mouth. They were on their way to the mysterious 'Ok TaecYeon' to settle down few things which she fought her will to come with. She just couldn't let her go alone. The uneasy feeling keeps on hunting her.
 
After the long and silent trip, Seohyun found herself watching Tiffany as she slowly and carefully placed her shaky finger on the squared intercom of the said apartment where the bloke resides. Few breathless moment and a totally gorgeous and hot man appeared in front of them with a shocked look on his face. Usually, Seohyun doesn't mind a person's physical and visual appearance but somewhat she just couldn't help but to think that Tiffany was at luck when she had found him.
 
"W-what are you doing here?" He stuttered with his eyes not leaving Tiffany and obviously, he haven't noticed Seohyun standing there.
 
"I... just want to talk about something urgent" She slowly trailed off with much  hesitation on her voice. 
 
"Is that so? let's talk inside if you don't mind" His face seem to lit up and it seems that he still haven't notice her until the moment their eyes met.
 
"And you brought a friend?" he asked with a shadowed look. 
 
"Seohyun. She's Seo Ju Hyun" Tiffany introduced as the guy seem to inspect her. Seohyun felt like e was figuring something out of her when she met his eyes.
 
"Nice meeting you. Seo Ju Hyun of Seo Firms, right?" 
 
"Right" She smiled but took a precaution as she was shocked by his wide knowledge. The guy knows quite a lot than he supposed to know. One, not many know the heir of Seo Firms. His father had ensured her safety and spent millions just to hide her identity and up until now, only few knows who she really is. Even YongHwa doesn't know that fact. She couldn't take having her lover looking at her in digits.
 
They went inside the house and Tiffany was right. It wasn't just a common apartment. She spotted few limited edition items splattered on the room like it doesn't cost more that a few millions.
 
When they were sat down, she waited for Tiffany to speak up and it seem that she took few breathes before opening .
 
"I had a change of mind" She started without a hint of nervousness on her voice. Taecyeon's eye light up and his face seem to lighten up. 
 
"I want to accept your proposal... but with few conditions" When Tiffany said the words, the playful and annoying grin appeared on his face. 
 
"Sure. Anything that you want" He smirked.
 
After an hour, everything was settled. A contract was signed with Seohyun as a witness. She had been useful as she stood as the referee for the two. Their bickering never stopped and they seem to have a fight with anything. 
 
Seohyun shook her head. How is this two gonna live together? 
 
"Bye Unnie" She waved, leaving Tiffany at the doorsteps of the apartment looking like a lost puppy. She wanted to grab and take her back home but now, she doesn't have the right to. It was Tiffany's choice to live with him under the same roof.
 
 
As soon as she got home, she dialled a number on her phone and waited for it to be answered. 
 
"Find everything about Ok TaecYeon"