Capter Six

Married with Benefits

 

TaecYeon was nursing his bleeding fist with a pack of first aid kit when his phone chimed loudly, destroying the serene silence of his apartment. 
 
After Tiffany Smith waltzed out of the abode, he forcefully connected his fist in the wall right after he closed the door. It was yet to be another failure for him. But still determined to have what he wants, he still hopes that somehow a thing or another would work.
 
"Dad" He murmured in a barely audible tone when the familiar caller name lit up his phone. For the previous weeks his father had been calling him non-stop to check for updates though before, when they were still not on business, he didn't even bother calling him once.
 
"How was it? We're running out of time. The contract has been signed" The worry and disappointment that laced his father's tone was not left unnoticed. For how many weeks had they been stressing out just to think of a way they could make him marry the sole heir of Smith Int. Corporation. The girl almost every bachelor he knows is dreaming to be their wife. 
 
But up until now, despite of his desperate attempt, it was still a failure... since the start. The girl was a really tough one and not being much experienced with relationships with women, it was ten times harder for him.
 
"I'm sorry, dad" He already had his head low and was staring at the blood stained gauze wrapping his hands. If he could just bleed himself to death, he would it at the very moment. The pressure and obligation he obtained is reaching its peak.
 
There was a minute of silence and Taecyeon could hear the furious sighs on the other line. He knew his father was beyond disappointed and he's bad at hiding it. If only... if only 'he' was here, he wouldn't be in this situation. He wouldn't be needing to the this thing.
 
"Don't say your sorry. Do something." The line went immediately dead after hearing his father's cold and stern voice that most likely scare the toughest colonel.
 
Running a hand through his dishevelled hair, he thought of another plan. There was no room for mistake now that the battle is starting to heat up. 
 
He would do anything just to get that done.
 
 
 
 
•••
 
 
 
 
Being beyond furious her parents were is an understatement. Right after the words had left , she turned her heel and walked out of the office. She doesn't plan on seeing their anger being vent on her and most likely she would be again under home arrest if she didn't get her escape.
 
Entering the luxurious apartment complex that had been her place to run in times of trouble, the familiar homey feeling of the place engulfed her. The curious glance of her bestfriend welcomed her as well.
 
Seohyun, the girl who completes their trio, was lounging on the purple plush sofa with a book trapped in her hands. She threw her another curious glare before closing the book with a thud and placing it on her side.
 
"Goodafternoon to you too, Ms Seo" She sarcastically remarked before kicking her heels off and throwing herself casually beside Seohyun. 
 
"Feet off my table" Seohyun warned referring to her feet that still are on top of her modern glass coffee table. It was perfectly clean and spotless... except of the mess Tiffany's feet had managed to bring.
 
"My seohyunie, is that how you welcome your Unnie?" She fakely cooed as she engulfed her in a tight hug, sending humorous chuckles out of her system.
 
"Unnie!" Seohyun whined but a slight smile crossed her lips as she pushed her away.
 
"What?!" she grinned like a maniac, earning a deadly glare from the younger lad.
 
"What is it that you have done now? set your house on fire?" Seohyun wasn't oblivious of Tiffany's doings because most of the time when the JeTi are done making a mess, they would run to Seohyun. How ironic that Seohyun id the youngest but is also the most mature out of the three.
 
"Nope" Tiffany replied with the letter 'P' sounding with a pop.
 
"Better than that" She smiled playfully, twirling a lock of her reddish brown hair on her finger. 
 
 
"You're unnie just got married..."
 
 
"What?!" Seohyun almost fell out of her seat and Tiffany couldn't help but to laugh off her reaction. Her shocked face was priceless and she just couldn't stop the laugh from coming.
 
"Yah! what have you done!" Seohyun threw a cushion straight into her face before knocking her senses back. 
 
It surely is one heck of a day.
 
 
 
A/N:
 
I jut want to thank everyone for subscribing and leaving their comments ^^ It's been getting busier in college but I would try to update even more often. 
 
I'd also like to hear your thoughts and ideas ^^