Chapter 1

Married with Benefits

 

An expensive pair of Ray Ban shades rested against the tip of his nose as he cautiously explored his eyes through the crowded bar. It was almost three in the morning but many are still in their feet, drunken but still standing. Shifting his gaze to the left, a woman in tight pink mini-dress stood in front of the bar with a margarita -as he assumed- circled on her slender hands. But what's with the pink? He scrunched his nose as he felt the sudden disgust to that colour.

He was in fifth grade when his mother made him wear a blue polo shirt with a pink bow for his friend's birthday. When he showed up to the party, the bow had an unexpected spotlight. Everyone seem to notice it but no one said anything until one of the school's biggest bully pointed it out and a lot had laughed saying it was a colour suited for girls and girls only. After that party everyone had started teasing him and saying he was gay.

Shaking the thought away from his mind, he refocused his eyes back to the woman. She placed down her empty glass and walked towards the human-filled dance floor and made her way in the middle where a friend of hers -as he assumed again- was dancing with two guys. After few girly chit-chats with the friend and flirty looks towards a certain guy, the girl in pink dress started to grind hips against the certain guy who was dancing way too close to her. He felt a weird sensation that cause him discomfort despites of sitting on a luxurious L-squared sofa on the corner of the bar.

His obvious discomfort was not left unnoticed by his trusty assistant. A tan-skinned middle-aged man in a black and expensive looking suit walked towards him.

"Do you want to do something with the 'situation', Mr Ok?"

He shook his head without his eyes leaving the woman's view and his assistant just bowed and again left his side.

"Just let her enjoy while it still lasts" he whispered more to himself.

 

 

 

 

 

Friday night came and Tiffany finally had the opportunity to break away from the home she sees as a prison. Her step dad and mom were scheduled to have a weekend long meeting in Malaysia for a very big project with strict orders for her to not leave the house without their permission. The car incident few weeks ago was enough for them to lose their to her.

She furrowed her brows as she remembered it. It wasn't that a big of a deal for her. She could actually do worse than that impulsive move but it paid well off that she's thinking of doing it again when she saw their reaction. Her parents’ jaws fell loose when her three day old 2013 Subaru BRZ was towed in front of their massive home. As if they really did care for the car. They only think of what the neighbours would say after a fully wrecked looking car was parked in front of their castle-like mansion. It just doesn't suit the background.

Tiffany unconsciously straightened her dress as she neglected her margarita and walked back to her friend Jessica -her partner in crime- who happens to get the attention of two hot and attractive guys.

"Having fun?" she asked Jessica with a knowing look.

"Very much" she replied with a satisfied laugh. Tiffany studied the two guys standing close to her friend. Both of them fairly looked gorgeous but the guy with the mysteries looking eyes caught her attention.

"Liking what you see?" Jessica spoke with teasing tone. Normally, Tiffany wasn't the flirty type. it was more of Jessica who does the job. But not every day you get to see guys looking like unrealistically gorgeous. Why let the opportunity slip?

When Jessica noticed Tiffany's show of interest to one of the guys, she started the introduction.

"By the way, this is Taeyang and this is TOP" Top. What a perfect name.

"Hey, TOP" she greeted, showing her infamous eye-smile.

Without realizing, she was already attached to the guy just after two songs. Things are happening really fast that night. She was grinding her hips against the TOP guy when she felt his arms wrapping her into an impossibly closer hug. They could already feel each other's bones by how close they are.

"You look gorgeous, young lady" He whispered in her ears seductively as his head moved closer to hers. The guys moved even closer and the tip of his nose was already touching the crook of her neck. The smell of too much alcohol on him was filling her nose and was enough to get her intoxicated too.

In the next breath, his hands were already crawling from her shoulders into her hips and down to the hem of her mini-dress. But before he could get farther, an unfamiliar voice spoke behind them and firm hands grabbed TOP's shoulder with strong force it him stumble back a little, just enough to set a space for their bodies to fully separate.

"Hands off" The unfamiliar guy spoke with rather rough yet y voice that sent shivers through her body.