Chapter Three

Married with Benefits

 

Tiffany woke up with her head throbbing severely and body aching like it has been spank for few times. Glancing at her surroundings, she was well aware it wasn't her room. There wasn't a single thing coloured pink and only neutral colors seem to be in existence.
 
A ginormous panoramic glass window on her side served the broad daylight causing her eyes to feel a slight pain as she acclimated with the brightness. 
 
Checking out what's under the sheets, she cannot be more thankful when she saw that she was fully dresssed and not a hint of forced removal was seen. She coudn't take if anything bad happens to her just because of her foolishness.
 
Hearing a man clearing his throat, her head snapped and finally, realisation hit her. The guy she made out with last night was standing on the doorway with his arms crossed on his chest, looking ungodly gorgeous.
 
His fitted and simple white shirt hugged his muscles like a second skin and the cotton jogging pants hung dangerously around his hips. She viewed higher and her eyes met the darkest orbs she ever saw. His fairly black hair mopped his head, creating a mysterious and shadowy image as she watched his brows furrow.
 
"Breakfast is ready" his gravel voice boomed the silence and she almost flinched not in shock but by how y his morning voice souded.
 
It was now Tiffany's brows to furrow. What was she doing there and how did she get there? Questions echoed inside her mind rapidly and she tried recalling the things that happened last night.
 
She can only recall few. All she remembers is the intense fight, TOP's defeated look as he stumbled away from them, Jessica's concerned face, her being dragged out of the club, the two of them riding a black sports car and the alcohol finally taking its toll on her. After that, everything was in a big blur.
 
She wanted to frantically freak out.Waking up in an unfamiliar surrounding and remembering almost nothing from last night is something is she still alien of. You don't wake up everyday with situations like this.
 
But trying to stand up and almost tripping when she is caught by the now familiar arms, she felt comfortable with the man too much for her liking. He calms and makes her feel safe in his company and that's weird, like seriously freakin' weird.
 
He looks even more handsome close up as Tiffany raised her head and came almost face to face with the guy. She felt a rush of blood on her cheek and she can guess she is as red as her newly bought Etude lipstick by now. She couldn't help but to look at his lips. They're just... irresistible.
 
The guy helped her on her feet and she felt the warmth of his body replaced by the cold breeze as he pulled away, putting off quite a distance.
 
She watched as he retreated and waltzed out the room without saying anything. He acts so cold yet somehow Tiffany could feel some warmth in existence. She too walked out and figured where the kitchen is as the aroma of western breakfast lead her.
 
He was already about to eat in front of the massive mahogany table when she reached the doorway. The guy seem to not mind showing his wealth as everything in the house was massive and obviously cost quite a fortune as she assumed. 
 
Clearing he raise his head and motioned the chair opposite to hers. Tiffany walked her way, feeling the ticklish rug under her bare feet.
 
Crossing her arms in her chest, she stared at the figure in front of her.
 
"What am I doing here?" with a skeptical look, she questioned.
 
The spoon mid-air, he stopped and placed it down back the plate, creating a slight clank as the piece of metal hit the porcelain.
 
"I took you home, I assume" He replied nonchalantly, crossing his arms as she did.
 
"Why?" She felt like asking.
 
"You're drunk and it's obviously not safe to leave you there so I brought you here" He uncrossed his arms and lifted the spoon again, playing the piece of egg as he sliced it into pieces.
 
Tiffany raised a brow. She always had been good at reading people with her sensitiveness and she knows by the edge on his voice there was something more behind. She doesn't want to doubt especially when he's proclaiming his desire to help her but she couldn't help.
 
"What's you're real motive?" She frankly asked, her other side taking over.
 
A sly grin crossed his lips as his eyes found a new light. The girl was more than he expected but no can beat the his mighty self. Few seconds of thrill he had let until he finally spoke. Tiffany was already dead curious by the silence he responded.
 
"I have no more time to deny. I have a proposition for you, Ms Hwang" He grinned, leaving his meal completely as he penetrated his eyes to Tiffany.
 
"Pro-- what?"She confusedly asked.
 
"I have an offer than concerns you and... me" The look in his eyes gave her shivers. She wanted to run and not look at his face again. It just give out a different feeling when she does.
 
 
"Marry me
 
Two words, seven letters... that's all what's needed and her life's already bound to change dramatically.