Chapter 7

We're too Different

 

~~~Narrator’s POV~~~

 

Today was a Friday, tomorrow will be a Saturday, and sounds simple, huh? Not for Kim Junsu. His friends prepared a bachelor party for him, but he refused to go. He didn’t feel like partying, instead he stayed at home. As soon as he arrived he saw Hye rin already eating dinner.

“Oh, youre here, im sorry I didn’t wait for you, I thought you were going to the party.”She said as he sat in across her.

“Okay, I don’t feel like going.”

She just nodded.

“So, tomorrow’s the day, huh?” She said.

“Yeah.”

Then, there they go again with the awkward silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

 

The maids woke me up around 5 AM and whisked me to a salon.

I found my mom there with my dad.

“Mom, it’s still 5!” Seriously, the wedding will start at 3 PM.

“Well, honey, the earlier the better, we want you to look perfect.”

“Ah.”

So the whole day I was sitting down while people did my hair and make up. I looked at my now perfect nails. It feels weird, being catered on.

“Oh, child you look so pretty!” Auntie Kim said as she entered the room.

I smiled at her, what should I say? Thank you for forcing us to marry?

 

After changing into my gown, I was placed in a limo and whisked off to the church.

“You look gorgeous, my child.” Appa said as he helped me off the car.

I looked at the church entrance, there were flowers everywhere. And my stomach was probably on my chest. My insides were rumbling, twisting, turning and doing somersaults. What have I gotten myself into?!

Come on, Hyerin, you can do this,, there’s no turning back now.Dad marched me to the aisle. I saw Junsu standing near the altar, he looked so manly in his tux which fitted him so well, behind him was another guy, and he looks like a prince.

We arrived at the altar then dad handed my hand to Junsu. He gave me a brief smile and we both turned to the altar. The priest started to talk, and droned on. I could tell Junsu wasn’t paying attention too, byt the way he was tapping his foot.

Then one heavy thing was slid on my finger that made me go back to reality. I slid the ring on Junsu’s finger. Then everyone clapped. So, vows, rings, then….oh.my.god.

“You may now kiss the bride.” The priest said.

We both looked at each other. Then Junsu shrugged and kissed me, right there, in front of everyone. I wanna die.

 

Junsu’s POV

 

I kissed her. Well, I had to. But her lips were so soft…

We were now at the hotel for the reception party. I was talking with my cousin, when I felt someone tug at my coat.

“Oh, Hyerin-ah.” She was standing behind me, she looks really pretty on the cream dress she changed on, made her eyes stand out more.

“Can I talk to you for a while?”

“Uh, sure, uhmm, for a second, Hyerin-ah, this is Jaejoong, my cousin, Jae, this Hyerin.”

“Hello.” Hyerin said.

“Nice meeting you cousin-in-law.” Jae shook her hand.

 

We went up to the hotel’s sky garden.

“What do you want to talk about?”

“We didn’t talk about it.”

“It?..what?”

“That..k-kiss.”

“Babe, its normal, there will always be a kiss in a wedding..wait, don’t tell me,,that was your first..?”

“Babe?” She scoffed.

“Was it your first?”

“You took my first kiss away you,,.”

“Hey,hey, let’s not fight okay? We just got~”

“Don’t say that word.” She turned away from me.

“Why are you so uppity?” I asked her.

“Look, I know we’re married now and….i should get used to the fact that~”

I saw a purple bruise on her cheek, where did she get that?

“What happened to your cheek?” I touched her cheek, she pushed my hand away.

“Well, one of your friends approached me earlier, you might remember her, Jessica.”

“She slapped you…?” I stood near her. She nodded.

“I know its your private life and all, but cant you just talk to her and..you know.”

“I’m sorry.” I said. I took her hand and we went down.

“Where are we going?”

“Let’s get you some ice.” I replied as we entered the elevator.

 

Your POV

 

We were inside the hotel’s kitchen, apparently Junsu’s family owns this hotel, that’s why we were permitted to be in here.

Then, he suddenly grabbed me by the waist.

“Ya~” He lifted me up and made me sit on the counter top. He grabbed a white cloth and placed a few ice cubes inside.

“Here, put this on your chee.” He handed it to me.

“Th..Thanks.” I looked down, I felt myself blush. Wtf?!

“I’m sorry this happened.” He said, he was sitting down beside me.

“It’s okay, she’s just…bitter.”

“Now, that….we’re officially married, let’s just try to get along, okay?” He said. I nodded.

“Friends?” He took out his hand, with a smile.

“Friends.” I said as I shook it. Oh, his fingers are long.

“You wanna go out?”

“Like now? What about the~”

“Let them be, they wont notice that we’re gone anyway.”

“You do know that we are the reason they’re there, right?”

He didn’t answer but he just helped me get down.

“It’s okay.” He seems to not care at all. We went out the hotel,he asked the valet for his car.

“Where are we going?” I asked him.

“Uhmmm…”

His car arrived and he made me go in.

“How about we go home and relax? Im sure you were stressed the whole day.”

“Okay.”

“You know what Hyerin, you look really pretty today.”

With that phrase from him, he made me blush again.

 

~~~Narrator’s POV~~~

 

Somewhere outside Korea, a young lady was watching television.

“Today, only son of KimSan conglomerate got married, it was held at ~”

“Wait, what? He got married. DAEBAK!” The lady laughed and got her cellphone.

Who is she?

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++