Chapter 46

We're too Different

Junhee’s POV

 

 

Hyerin is in a sticky situation. Seriously, what is happening?

“Uhm, unnie, I’ll accompany you to the restroom.” I stood up and held her hand. We went to the restroom. I gave her my handkerchief.

“Are you okay?”

“Yeah, thanks Junhee-yah.”

“No biggie, but you’ve been acting weird lately.”

“Weird? How?”

“I don’t know, anyway, we better go back, Oppa might be worrying.”

She nodded, we both went back.

 

“Are you okay now?” Junsu oppa made her sit down.

“Yeah, it was just the….wine.”

Taecyeon Oppa was looking at them in a weird way…he looks sad and……jealous..(?)

“Well, you should be careful next time, okay?” Su Oppa said as he held her hand. I saw Taecyeon oppa look away.

 

 

Your POV

 

We all continued our meal, I could feel that Junhee was observing me, as well as Junsu.

“So, we’re going to have the meeting at your office next week?” Junhee asked Taecyeon.

“Yes, at 3 pm, I’ve already arranged a conference room.” Taecyeon said.

“That’s good, I’ll be checking the site at Gwangju later.”

“I’ll be going there later too.”

“Junsu Oppa, you’re not going to check the site?” Junhee asked.

“No, since you’re going later, I don’t need to right?” Junsu replied coldly.

Junhee looked taken aback.

“Okay, Oppa.”

After the meal, Taecyeon left ahead of time.

The four of us were left to ourselves with an awkward atmosphere.  I could feel anger radiating from my husband and Junhee looked pissed.

“Uhmm, guys? What’s wrong?” Changmin spoke up, confused.

“Ask your girlfriend.” Junsu said while drinking water.

“Ask me? Was I the one being rude earlier?”

“Why, did I ask you to invite Taecyeon here with us?”

“I did that out of courtesy, and you were so rude earlier, I asked you the question politely.”

“You asked a question, and I gave you an answer, right?” He replied.

“I’m not sure if it was an answer, you embarrassed me in front of him.”

“Ya, Kim Junhee, i~”

“Shh, stop it, people are looking at us.” I had to stop them. Junhee got her bag and stood up.

“Do whatever you want, Kim Junsu.” She said as she left.

“I better go and check on her.” Changmin followed.

 

We were both inside the car on our way home.

“Tell me what’s wrong, you’re being moody.” I said, he didn’t reply, he just continued driving.

Well, this is annoying, I’m HERE YOU KNOW!!! I wonder what’s wrong with him; I understand he was jealous earlier, but now, his fighting with his sister?

“Ya, Kim Junsu, I’m talking to you.”

“Why is Ok Taecyeon so casual with you?”

Why is he asking about him?

“Uhmmm, Actually we used to go to the same high school together.”

Partly true, but….uggghh, this is making me uncomfortable.

“High school?”

I nodded. We did go to the same high school together, we were good friends until….that happened.

 

Junsu’s POV

 

It seems that there’s something that she is hiding from me. I can’t really point it out, I can just feel it. She looked nervous just now.

I honestly felt a little, yes, A LITTLE guilty that I was being rude earlier, I was just annoyed that Taecyeon had to join our little get together earlier.

I feel sorry for my sister though, I couldn’t control my anger earlier, that guy was just so annoying.

“So you guys were friends?”

We were inside our room, Hyerin was lounging on one of the couches, watching television.

“Not really, can we like stop talking about that? I’m watching my favorite show.” She pouted. I sat beside her.

“I love you.” I said as I leaned on her shoulder.

Something’s not right, I can feel it.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++