Chapter 8

We're too Different

Your POV

 

I woke up around 8 AM, it was a Sunday so i didn’t bother to set my alarm last night. I stood up, grabbed some clothes and walked to the bathroom, when I heard someone knock.

“Yes?”

“Young Miss, breakfast is ready.”

“I’ll be down in a few.” I said as I entered the bathroom and took a shower.

 

“Hey.” He said as I sat on the table and looked at the food. Bagels, yummy.

“Uhmm, good morning.” I admit, im still disoriented with the whole I’m married to Kim Junsu thing.

“Did you sleep well last night~”

“Oppa~!” The doors suddenly opened, revealing a girl, dressed scantily, screaming at us, Butler Jang was trying to stop her.

“Who are you…?” Junsu asked her hesitantly.

Oh, I forgot one thing, I’m married to Kim Junsu the player.

“Oppa, I’m Jihyun, don’t you remember me?”

“Oh, please leave.” He said as Butler Jang pulled her out.

I feel so..disgusted, by him, I mean I was eating then one of his girls came in glaring at me.

“Uhmm, Junsu-ah, why are they always coming~”

“What? You forgot the rules? You do not mess with my private life.”

“Oh, right, I totally remember, because one of your girls, a part of your private life came to me last night and slapped me.” I said.

“It’s not my fault, you let her.”

I scoffed and stood up. I walked out of the dining room.

Total .

But why did I feel….annoyed when that girl entered? I’ve seen him with Jessica, snogging each other. Am i~? No, I’m just disgusted and annoyed.

I heard my phone rang.

“OH MY GOSH!! YOU DIDN’T TELL US!!” Sooyoung shrieked.

I had to place the phone away from my ear for a minute.

“I know, I’m sorry, I should have~”

“Youre so lucky~~ Kim Junsu!!”

EEWWWW.

“Eh?”

“Uhm, only son of Kimsan Conglomerate? Good looking, hot and damn those arms.”

“Sooyoungie, you sound like a ert.”

“It’s true.”

“Whatever, wanna meet up?”

“Sure, will you bring him along?”

“No.”

 

“Arranged?!” Sooyoung almost choked on her juice, we were eating in a snack shop inside a mall.

“Yeah, our parents arranged our marriage.” I said while looking down.

“So, how is he treating you?”

“We’re not close.”

“Youre weird, Hyerin.”

“I just don’t~” My phone rang, I was about to pick it up when it slip and fell on the floor.

“Crap.” I picked it up and placed the battery back again. It wont turn on.

“What happen?”

“My phone’s dead.”

“You can just ask your hus~”

“Don’t say the H word, please, I beg of you.”

“HUSBAND.”

“ARRGHH.”

 

Junsu’s POV

 

Where is that girl? Ive been calling her for the last 30 minutes and she cant be contacted. Okay, si I know I shouldn’t have been such a grouch this morning, but I got really annoyed with Jihyun for disturbing my peaceful breakfast with Hyerin~ no, for disturbing my breakfast.

And why I am I even worrying about her?!

I decided to walk around the garden, I saw her bike. Isnt she afraid that she might get hurt just by riding that? What if she slips? Or falls on a rock~ Stop thinking about her, Junsu.

Maybe, I need to relax and loosen up. I got my phone.

“Hello? Yoochun?”

“Oh, Junsu-yah, why?”

“You up for Pearl later?”

“Sure, I’ll call the guys.”

 

 

 

~~~Narrator’s POV~~~~~

 

A plane just arrived from California, a tall good looking girl, wearing a black lacey mini dress and a Burberry trench coat was pulling her Louis Vuitton trunk on the way to the arrivals area, half of her face was covered by the A. Wang sunglasses she was wearing, her heels click clacking on the floor, ladies gave her jealous stares, men looked at her with admiration.

“Wa, Seoul hasn’t changed that much.” She said as she got in a cab.

“I wonder how he’s doing…and the new Mrs. Kim.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++