Chapter 6

We're too Different

Your POV

 

I went home around 9:30 PM. I entered the kitchen to grab some water when I heard some people talking in the living room..So, he’s home?

I walked to the living room, I saw the door was ajar, so peeked.

“Oppa, why~~” The girl whined.

“It’s happening, I’m getting married.” He said, they were sitting down on a couch, arms around each other.

“But, Oppa~, youre mine.” The girl said. I shuddered. EW.

“You need to leave, this will be our last time seeing each other.” Junsu said. The girl pleaded but to no avail, she left. I ran back to the kitchen, fearing they might see me, then,

ACK!

I slipped.

I saw a pair of feet approach from where I was lying.

“What’s wrong with you?” He asked. He helped me stand.

“Are you okay?” He was still holding my hand.

Eww, don’t touch me you cassanova.

“Yeah, I…am.” I pulled my arm away. I placed the glass back on the counter and went up to my room.

So let’s tally things:

Rude, cocky, , cassanova, whats next? Mafia leader?

 

Junsu’s POV

 

Did she see me and Jessica earlier?

Wait, who cares? I shrugged. The memory of her wearing the white gown earlier was still fresh in my mind, she looked so pretty~ Kim Junsu, stop it!

I took off my clothes and took a shower.

I was watching television when my stomach grumbled, I didn’t have dinner yet. I went down.

 

I entered the kitchen and smelled the aroma of food. Who’s cooking? The chefs?

I entered the kitchen, I saw her, with her hair tied in a loose bun, she was wearing a pair of terry cloth shorts and a black shirt.

“Hyerin-ssi?”

“Oh, hey.” She said.

“You didn’t have dinner yet?” I asked.

“Yeah, would you want some?”

“Sure, I didn’t eat yet also.” I said as I sat on one of the kitchen counters.

“Im making butter chicken, will that be okay?”

“Yeah, that sounds great.”

It smells good. I looked at her, her back was facing me, she had dark brown locks and her legs were long.

I shook my head. What am I thinking? I decided to grab some plates and utensils.

 

“Here.” She said as she placed the plates on the table.

“Thanks.” I started to eat.

“How is it?”

“It’s good.”

I saw her smile.

“Hyerin-ssi~”

“Just Hyerin.”

“Hyerin-ah, do you ride the bike everyday to work?”

“Yeah.”

“Don’t you get tired of it?”

“No, im used to it already.”

I just nodded and continued to eat.

 

Your POV

 

Okay, so its my first time to actually cook for someone, aside from my parents. It felt..new.

“Eomma called, she said she needs us tomorrow for the wedding preparations.” He said.

“Do we really need to this?” I muttered.

“Wanna run away?”

“I don’t want to get killed,Junsu-ssi.”

“Just call me Junsu.”

“Okay.”

“Oh,before anything else, here.” He placed a small blue box on the table.

I opened it, it revealed wedding bands. OUR wedding bands.

“Oh.”

You know there’s this point in our lives when you’d love to be swallowed up by the floor? Well, this is the time for me.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

sorry short chappie :) i've been busy lately :)