Reunion

Our Super... Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up at about 10am, and I heard Seohyun talking to my parents saying that I had fallen into a deep sleep from the jetlag. I washed up and went down to eat brunch, and found Seohyun still eating. I greeted her and ate my brunch, she then asked me if I wanted to hang out, my parents agreed to it and since I was trapped for the past month or so. Seohyun finished the meal and told me that she would go back home for a change of clothes. I nodded and she left while I continued eating.

"Hyun, what time?" I asked her just before she left the house.

"At around 2-3pm. Usual place," she replied.

"Alright then."

Soon, I finished my meal and asked my parents whether was it alright to bring them over for dinner, they said yes. I told them that I will be in my room until I go out. They just nodded. "Yes, I'll be hanging out with my buddies. I thin I'll text the other two and tell them that I'll be bringing them over." :I thought. In my room, I had left my inventions on my study table. I took a look at them, and they were almost similar to my handset for the Nintendo DS, but they were wireless. I went to add my initials as well as my friends' on the inventions, so that I had one for myself, one for Seohyun, one for Taeyeon and one for Tiffany. It was 2pm when I completed all of them, it was not easy.

I got ready, wore my invention, and headed out to the usual spot where the 4 of us usually meet ever since elementary school. On my way to the place, I saw something glowing yellow somewhere in the distance. It was in the direction that I am going, I walk closer to it. "Why didn't anyone see it? Or is it just me?" :I asked myself. True to my words, people just pass by it. I went to pick it up, finding out that it is a chain with come kind of a lightning bolt logo hanging from it. Curious about it, I stared at it while walking to my destination. After a while, the chain made no sense to me and I kept it in my pocket. Putting the thoughts of the chain at the back of my head, I continued walking towards my destination. I reached my destination earlier than my friends. I took out my mobile phone and removed my invention, I synced it with my friends' contacts; just the other 3.

After syncing it, I wore the invention and waited for my friends. While waiting, I wrote down the powers that my friends and I chose, I was going to ask them about it. Soon, Seohyun arrived. She was surprised to see me here early.

"Jay!" she exclaimed.

"Hey Hyun," I replied.

You're early," she said.

"Not really. I got here 5 minutes ago," I replied calmly.

"I see. Tae and Fany will be coming soon," she said.

Taeyeon and Tiffany arrived together. "Jay, Hyun!" they exclaimed in unison.

"Hey! Tae, Tiff," I replied them.

"So how's life?" Tiffany asked.

"Here? It's fine except for the jet lag. There? Tough and lonely," I replied.

"Alright. I remembered that you have a gift for us," said Taeyeon.

"Yes, I have. But, the big ones are at home, so I brought you the flowers you wanted."

"Thanks, Jay!" the 3 said in unison.

I then passed them their flowers and the power card that I had written down. They looked at me confused. I explained to them that those were the powe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter