only mine

Pretending Again and Again

Krystal POV

 

The music started to play. I saw her at the stage. I can’t believe that he actually is a she. I thought amber is the only species of boyish girl in this hostel. She looks.... well... charming.... maybe....

 

I glance at her. Her voice is cool, sounds like a guy, and she is good at singing. No wonder mrs wan pick him. Amber’s voice fit better as a rapper. Wait ! is that amber??? She is a tree?? My eyes widen and I burst out my laughter. Her face is so flat. She is looking towards me, I from afar. She rolled her eyes.

 

After a few moment, its my turn to play the juliet. Everybody cheering when the curtains swing open. I stand at the balcony, its not actually high from the ground. Yuri give me some poet while kneeling on the ground. I feel nervous. This is the kissing scene. Amber just standing next to the balcony while holding branch.

 

A few moments later yuri sunbae stand up, reaching the balcony and then standing in front of me. Her eyes look beautiful. She give me her smile and then pull my wrist gently. She caressing my cheek.

 

 

I don’t know what to do. I can’t see anything else beside her. Her eyes glued at mine. She lean her face closer to mine. I was really scared. Why am I always kissed by a girl?  boyish girl? somebody help me !!! waaaa !

 

 

I felt something pressing my lips.

 

 

 

 

Its not lips

 

I open my eyes and saw a branches between my lips and yuri’s. Its amber, she gritted her teeth and rolled her eyes while aiming branch to my lips. I sigh feeling relief. The audience seems confused.

Yuri sunbae seems angry at her now. She glared at amber. The curtains closed. Its time for the next scene. Yap the scene where juliet and romeo facing the death. And of course, another kissing scene between me and yuri sunbae

 

Amber POV

 

Phew... thanks little branches, you manage to rescue my krystal. wow, sunbae seems angry now. Its time to face the second scene. I hope I can do something to prevent the kiss.

Good in this scene, no tree....

I tighten my grip while standing at the back stage. I saw krystal laying on a bed of flower. She is really beautiful, just like an angel or a sleeping beauty.

 

Yuri sunbae sit on the bed.

 

 

“my juliet, my beautiful juliet. Don’t leave me, I’ll never survive in this cruel life without you, you are my soul, my will to live, you are my life, let me taste your lips let me taste our love” she lean her face closer to krystal

 

 

 

 

I wont let her... I wont let her.... she is mine.............

 

 

 

Only mine!!!!!