I will never forgive you

Pretending Again and Again

Jessica POV

 

Its a bright Sunday. Me and yuri get along so fast. She is a nice girl. I have a strange feeling when I’m with her its like I’ve found something in her that I search for a long time. But you know, it piss me off if she is beeing flirty to some other girl, she often did that in front of me. I have a feeling that she did that on purpose. Oh whatever... like I care you know.......

“sica, can I taste your ice cream?” she show me her wide innocent smile.

This Sunday we decided to visit the ice cream cafe together since it is really hot.

“sure if I can taste yours too”

“haha of course yes”

 

 

After a while, my phone rang.

I take a look at the screen. Its krystal’s number.

 

 

“hello soojungie?”

“jessica, krystal is..................”

“amber is that you?? What is is? What happen to krystal??”

I heard her voice was low. She seems very sad about something.

“just come to the hospital near our hostel right now.......”

I quickly hang up the call.

“yul, lets go!”

“wha-what is it jess I haven’t finish my ice cream yet!” I grab yuri’s wrist without even hearing what she have said.

 

 

 

Luna’s POV

 

I saw my roommate lying unconcious. I can see bruises on her cheek. I cried seeing her like this.

Vic krystal’s hair. I can see amber sitting next to krystal keep on blaming this is all her fault..... tears keep flowing on her cheek.

The rest of amber’s friends were waiting outside. Jonghyun and minho oppa keep on standing in front of the door trying to hide their tears

Who is the crazy person that could did this to a nice person like krystal?

 

 

 

I heard a loud sound of the door open. Its krystal’s unnie.

“krys?..........”

Her body trembling. Shuttering.... her tears started to flow.

 

 

 

Strangely I can see yuri sunbae were following her. I never thought that they know each other.

 

 

 

“its all... my fault. Its all my fault.... I’m the one that should look after her...” amber keep on cursing herself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Its not long until we go back to our hostel again, left amber , jessica unnie and yuri sunbae behind.

 

 

 

Amber POV

 

“you should get back to the hostel... its getting dark...” I watch how jessica unnie eyes is worried about everything.

I just stare at krystal without ansering what sica unnie have just said.

 

“amber.......

 

The doctor have told me, she will not wake up in a short time. Her heart can’t bear it anymore..... she need someone to give a heart donor to her.........”

“what???!”

 

“someone back there had just hit her chest really hard.... the possibility of krystal to be healed by medicine was dissapear.........”

 

I stand up. My blood boiling. I will find the one who did this to her.

 

“I’ll be back tomorrow night” I grab my jacket and my black cap.

 

 

The next morning

 

 

I can’t have some sleep. I played my rubic all night while thinking. I can’t let that person running freely while krystal is suffering right now.

I wear my uniform, ready to get to the school.

 

Taeyeon was walking on my side.

“am, just becareful and ........... just becareful”

“I will”

 

 

 

 

When I enter my class, everybody stay silent. I saw jia and fei were avoiding me. Their action was beeing bold.

“hey, guys what’s with the look?”

“u-umh n-nothing” fei seems really nerfous

At that moment, I realized that they are hiding something from me. I grab fei’s wrist and drag her to the rooftop.

 

 

 

 

 

“spill it out”

“w-what?”

I pull her neck collar. Making her feet can't touch the ground again.

“I don’t care that you are my friend. Spill it out or I’ll throw you to the ground from this hostel’s rooftop”

I let go of her. She cough for a few time while rubbing her neck, and then she started to cry.

“I never thought she would be this far , am. I’ve told her not to do this.” She keep on sobbing

“who?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“i-its s-suzy”

 

 

I left her alone in the rooftop still crying. I’m heading to my class. I can see suzy were laughing with my other friends. My blood was boiling just like I wanna explode.

I grab her long hair with my own hand and dragging her away from the class and trough the bathroom. She is yelping in pain while beeing dragged by me.

My classmate was staring with scared on their eyes.

I throw her to the floor of the bathroom.

“are you out of your mind, amber!”

“me? Of course not..... you are”

“why? Oh I see, its about your beloved krystal right? Just let her, she’ll be healed in no time. Its just bruises” she rolled her eyes

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I landed a really hard slap on her right cheek. I don’t care of the rule don’t be rude to a girl. I don’t care that she is my friend, I don’t care anymore.

“mind if I kill you right now?”

“w-what??? Oppa its me, your princess! Are you crazy??”

She cupped her redden cheek. She started to cry and sobbing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I love you oppa... I want you... I was the one that hurt... I hate her so much”

 

 

 

I don't even care anymore about her feeling.

“she is having a heart disease. You hit her chest with baseball bat and now she wont be able to wake up from her sleep. Her heart damage to far.”

“what?? I didn’t know she is having a heart disease”

“I will never forgive you.”

“oppa please! I love you, just forgive me oppa!” che cried while trying to hug me.

I push her away and she is falling to the floor again.

“dream on...

 

 

 

I will forgive you if you give your heart to krystal”

I leave her sobbing in the bathroom. I told the principal of this hostel that suzy is the one that did everything to krystal. I don’t know what did she got as her punishment. I don’t wanna know......

I love krystal very much........ I will protect her whatever it cost. Even if I have to kill my own friend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Its been a month... I don’t know she can hold on this long...

 

I keep on sleeping on a couch while watching her lying in the hospital. Her bruises is healed but her heart is not. We still couldn’t find a heart donor for her.

Her father keep on visiting her in the evening, he looks really depressed. Her sister accompany her in the morning until evening.

I’ll sneak out from the hostel every night. Sleeping on the couch near to krystal. my tears shed on every night until now.

 

“princess......” my tears keep flowing. I hold her hand really tight.

“please wake up...... I’ll do more than anything if you wake up now”

“............ just open your eyes and said ‘will you be my servant?’ like the other day”

“I’ll buy you the whole manggo in this world until manggo didn’t exist anymore..... if you please wake up......”

I keep on crying.

 

 

 

 

Then I felt her hand is moving.

“princess??!”

I hold tight her hand.

But

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I hear a long loud beep nonstop...

I scream on the top of my lungs for the doctor and the nurse. They come in a hurry. Do anything to save krystal.

I was not allowed to be inside.

 

I waited outside. My tears couldn’t stop flowing.........

 

 

“princess..........”