a husky voice..

Pretending Again and Again

Krystal POV


Well am i not supposed to be here? Look at me! Uh I mean with this uniform. I can’t believe dad really put me in this high school err i mean hostel, with nasty teacher and nasty senior. You know they looked at me all the time just like I’m a bunch of fresh meat that ready to be cooked on a frying pan. This life really is cruel. All that I can do is complaining but as you know, no one listen to what I’ve said..
I’m a jung, with a really rich dad and a smart sister well maybe without a mom, but why didn’t they put me to the best high school in town?? Why must be a hostel?? Oh god. Just because I like to hangout in the mid of the night with my besties................ on a club,

that doesn’t make an excuses to put me in this place or should I call a jail? I didn’t even use the drugs, and still care for my future. They didn’t even give me a choice.
 

okey allright, stop complaining, let’s just face it krystal jung you can do it! Lets burn up the spirit!

as I walked with the real fake spirited step, a bunch of senior just blocked my way to be in my class on time.

“umm, sorry I’m on a hurry” I said when i look at them with a confused face. I bit my bottom lips as I nervous, scared that I am gonna be late without realizing the danger that blocking my way right now. There are four of them, one of them have a real scary witch ekspression with the i’m-gonna-kill-you eyes stare right trough my bare eyes in front of my face. The other two, show an annoying face, feels like they are teasing me inside their mind. The last with the shortest hair is just standing behind the other three while looking to a book in her hand, I can't see her clearly because the other witch blocking my sight of her, i guess she is reading something interesting to be not even paying attention to the other three of her friends.

one with the witch face start the talking “listen to this, We are the ruler of this hostel, we of course the most popular girl, you have nothing to do except your pathetic classes. So, as a new comer I suggest you to out of our way and obey our rule, got it?”
I roll my eyes when she finish for what she wanna say. Another trouble I guess.

“fine, just be vanished, I’m already late for my class”

with my icy glare I walk straight trough them, aiming for my education.
as I walked passed them, I realized that I don’t even know where am I. This place is really huge I guess. Then I saw a guy just walk by

“hey! Excuse me, did you know where the science lab?” as I try not to get lost, the guy give a warm smile to me “new student right? just go straight and turn left and you can see the sign of the lab”
“yeah I am, okey thanks”

I’m a little running aiming to the direction of the guy’s instruction that I forget to introduce myself. Maybe next time I guess
i peek in from the glasses door until i have a permission to come in from the teacher.
well, nice lab I think.. they were all really serious paying attention to what the teacher said. After a long explanation and some scary experiment finally the bell ring. Since I ain’t got any friend, so I decided to take a walk alone to know my own school and house for this awfull three years.





as i walked by the garden, I’m really impressed with the blooming flower. It is nice in here, the air just feels clearing up my mind. I keep on walking until I didn’t realize what was in front of me.

Suddenly I bump someone in the shoulder really hard i guess. My ankle was on a weak situation now that I started to fell down. a hand, a warm one grabbing my wrist. Prevent me from falling to the ground.

Then I open my eyes trying to look at the face of someone that was saving me from falling down. A pair of warm brown eyes... charismatic face... with light brown hair...
I think many girl will be mesmerized by only looking at his face. But suddenly he immediately let go of his hand that was prevent me from falling. “ouch !” as my back landed on a cold ground. “watch where you walk !” a husky voice came out from his lips. So I was wrong. He is a she..

I was tring to get up on my feet while she is walking away with her eyes still pointing at the book on her left hand reading something. “what a rude one” I was mumbling when I saw a hand came trying to help me out. “let me help you” a guy with a warm smile trying to help me out. “thanks” that boyish girl really was ruining my mood. “hey you are the lab girl right? The one asking me where is the lab this morning?”

“oh yeah, I’m sorry for not be  able to introduce my self to you, I’m jung soojung, you can call me krystal” I saw his eyes was glancing at mine before he finally responding “right, I’m minho” once again he gave me a warm smile. “hey lets take a walk around with me, I guess you need someone to guide you to know more of this huge place”
“okey if you dont mind” I smiled at him to appreciate his good will. After that, he show me what place that I need to know to be able to not get lost. “this place is huge, I never thought it would be this huge” “i know. Me too often get lost when I was a new student, I really hard to find the toilet haha”


after he is done showing me all the place with some chat along our way, I realized that I have a class to catch up..
“its nice to meet someone who know this place. Thanks for taking a walk with me and show everyting. I have a class waiting for me” “okay, see you around” again he give me a warm smile, that moment realized that he have a handsome face, cute black short hair.


a couple of minute after that, I was already in my class. This time, math class. The lesson i hate most. Its confusing when we talk about math. I was really bored as I played with my pen and I looked trough the glasses window. I can see some boy play the volley ball.

It would be nice to be there. Not in here.  “allright, today and some couple of day ahead I have some really important businees I gotta do, so I have someone to replace me when I’m away.” The teacher said. I wonder how does the teacher’s assistant look like. A bald head maybe, with flat face and a fat body just like a clown haha. When I chuckle to what I’ve been thinking, the assistant finally came in. Oh my gosh its the boyish girl

“miss liu will be my assistant, since she is excelent at math and your senior, she was also an easy going, you all will be on her watch while I’m away” and then the teacher leaving the class to the boyish girl. “easy going?? I guess that teacher didn’t know her well” as i put my chin on my hand, I looked around “like I thought, all the girl will be mesmerized. Gosh” as the lesson continue, I realized that she was god at math. No wonder she was choosen as the assistant. But isn’t she have a class to attend? Or maybe she arrange her class schedule to be able to attend to teach here also? Well I don’t care, as long as she didn’t bother me, its fine I guess....

then someone was calling my name “krystal jung, could you answer the question on the board?” “ah umm, allright” my sweat was running trough my forehead as my heart trembling. I dont know if I could do this or not. I saw her grinned at me. What was that for?? I can see that she was playing at me. I was frozen in front of the class without knowing what to do. “well I guess you can’t figure out the answer, don’t you know that this is really easy?? A twelve years old girl could answer this easily. What are you? an alien??” the whole student chuckle at me.
akh this is gonna be an awfull years of my live...












mianhe for my crazy english :(
I hope you guys will like it :)