the punishment

Pretending Again and Again

Krystal POV

 

I can hear bird’s chirping... the morning airs feel so good. I strech my arms and then I realized that amber is gone, along with all of my friends. Where are they? I shrugged my shoulder and then heading towards the bathroom taking a shower. After a few moments later, I went out of the bathroom while drying my hair.

I take my cellphone on the table, I see a message.

 

From : amber the llama

Hey sleepyhead, come over downstairs, we are doing jogging, you can join us if you want to :*

 

To : amber the llama

Not interested

 

I just giggle at my replied, I know right now she must be doing the pout on her face. I combed my hair and then I heard my phone receiving a new message.

 

From : amber the llama

Pleaseeee come downstairs, I’m playing basketball now. The rest were having some breakfast outside the dorm. I’m all alone huhuhu :’(

 

I just smile reading her message. I put on my jacket and heading downstairs. I can see amber dribble the basket ball at basketball courtyard. I approach her.

“heey good morning princess” she give me a warm smile and then I replied her smile.

“why didn’t you go with the other having breakfast together?”

“did you think that I will leave you all alone?? I wanna having my breakfast with you”

“okay if you want to... lets go then” I grab her wrist and heading to the nearest restaurant. She is still hoding her basketball when we arrived at the restaurant.

I order pancakes and mango juice while she was ordering waffle and some milk.

After we finished eating, I enjoyed my mango juice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 “krys, will you promise me something?”

“what is it?”

“stay healthy..... for me....”

“................

 

I’m working on it... I’ll stay healthy for you, daddy and sica unnie” I give her a smile and then she smile back to me. I can see she is hiding something from me. There is sadness in her eyes.

 

 

We finished our breakfast and then heading back to our dorm. She walk with me until we reach my room. I wrapped my hands around her arms. Its the first time I do that to her. It feels warm to be with her.

“I’ll be on my room, baby” she kissed my forehead and then heading upstairs.

 

“amber........

 

 

 

 

I love you”

 

I have my courage to say that. But she is already leaving.... maybe I am really a coward....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

when I about to closed my door, I heard someone yelling

 

“I love you too, krystal jung!!!!”

 

My cheeks become red, oh god I can’t help it, my face burning from my blush. I close my door and then heading towards bathroom washing my face. I look at the mirror and then I giggled at my self. I ended up smiling all day long.

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

I run as fast as I can towards the class. I am late. Its the third time of this week. I saw the teacher already entering the class.

I knock the door and then bow before apologizing. The teacher seems mad because of me.... I didn’t allowed to enter the class...

 

I sadly walk to the cafetaria.... sitting all alone.... suddenly someone approach me

“hey what happened to you?”

“the teacher didn’t allowed me to enter the class” I sadly answer minho sunbae. He patted my head and smile to me.

“don’t be sad, just make sure you won’t do that again”

“its already the third time”

“ummhh maybe you should set your alarm earlier”

I just smile awkwardly to him. He is now wearing his PE uniform. I bet he come here to buy some mineral water.

“krys, do you want to join the summer competition this month?” I furrowed my brows hearing minho’s question

“what competition?”

“you dont know?? Well the hostel are gonna make a summer sport competition.... just like relay race, tug of war, etc... do you wanna participate? The game is between the senior and the junior class, I think its gonna be hillarious”

“really?? Of course I wanna join! I love sports”

“cool, the competition gonna be held on next week... I gotta go now, bye krys”

He smiled before leaving aiming to the courtyard doing some stretching.

Hmmm I think this is gonna be fun. I’m going to enter the relay race and tug of war. I hope they still needed some student to play.

 

I was a half running towards amber’s room. Its already five in the evening. She is gonna be in her room for sure. I stopped in front of her room. I realized that this is the first time I visit her room. I think this is not a good idea, beside... I didn’t know anything about amber’s roommate. What if her roommate is a killer?? Eeehh what am I thinking?

 

When I busy thinking whether to knock the door or not, the door already swung open

 

“oh hey... you krystal jung, right??”

A short girl appeared from the inside. Her face is so cheerfull.

“umh yes... is amber inside?”

“yap she is taking a shower right now. You can wait inside.”

I take my first step inside the room. It so well organized and clean. I’m glad that amber is a neat person. I roam my eyes gazing all kind of things inside the room.

“you can sit on amber’s bed if you want to”

I sat on amber’s bed. Still roaming my eyes to the kind of things that be able to see in this room.

“I’m taeyeon by the way.. amber really told me a lot about you” she smirked at me and then amber came out of the bathroom

“don’t you dare say even a word about me to her” amber pushed her away while rubbing her wet hair with the towel.

“I’m sorry to make you wait, honey”

I just smile looking at her. She looks really handsome and her smell just like lemon, I like it. She is sitting next to me.

 

“do you wanna join the summer competition?” I smiled happily while asking her. But when she shook her head, the smile of my face was gone.

 

“I have something to do...”

 

“I want you to join because I’ll join the competition too” I am pouting to her

“are you sure? You should take a rest.. you’re not well enough” she my head and pinch my nose

“don’t be a stubborn girl okay”

I rub my nose and pout.

“I want to join, amber” I show her my puppy eyes. I know she can never resist.

She throw her towel to taeyeon’s bed.

“I gonna be away on that day..”

“where to?”

“my parents.. its been a long time since I visit them last time.. I know they are busy, they didn’t have time for me.. but at least I have to visit them sometimes”

“...... allright I won’t participate, but...”

“what?”

 

 

 

 

“take me with you” I grin at her and then she widen her eyes.

“allright !!! I’ll introduce you as my future fiancee”

I hit her head really hard this time. She rub her head and pouting at me.

 

 

“hey love bird. Take your towel away from my lovely bed” taeyeon yell while eating her cookies without even get her eyes off the tv.

“just ignore her. Are you sure you wanna come with me, princess?”

“yes”

“you sure?”

“yes”

“really really sure?”

“yes”

“really really really sure??”

“yeeeeees!! You want me to hit your head again liu??”

 

“stupid” taeyeon mumble from the corner of the room while chewing her food. I just giggle at her ekspression.

“yah!! Shut up shortie!” amber grab her towel and throw it to taeyeon’s face.

“what the?? Eeeww disgusting towel” then taeyeon throw the towel away trough the window.

“shortie are you nuts?? That is my last towel” taeyeon just humming while still eating her cookies.

“akh stupid shortie... okay, where were we honey?”

 

 

“ummh, so can I come to your house with you?”

“absolutely yes.” She gave me her sweetest smile.

“okay then I’ll go back to my room”

“sure, I’ll finish my unfinished business with the short ert over there.. don’t forget to drink your medicine okay?” I nodded and then gone straight to my room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A week later....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“fightiiiiingggg !!!!” I cheering for luna and the other of my classmate. They are doing tug of war now. I jump and jump cheerfully while screaming the word ‘fighting’ again.

“uuggghhhh, puuuull !!” luna command the junior side to give more of their strength.

“hold it !!!” minho scream from the other side, its the senior team.

I of course voting for the junior side, but I’m happy if the senior wins. Its allright as long as everybody happy.

 

I’ve been waiting for amber since an hour later. She didn’t show up until now.

The weather is so bright. I have drink so much water. I need to go to the toilet. I half running to the toilet.

 

After I was done, I open the door, I saw suzy standing in front of the door. She looks really pissed off.

 

 

“what’s going on?” I look at her face with confused eyes.

 

 

“after all this time... you still dare to say ‘what’s going on’?”

 

I just stay silent, feeling sorry for anything, for her...

 

 

But then she push my shoulder backward. I fall to the ground. She really do looks scary when she is angry.

I’m trying to stand up again. I have no right to fight back. I felt really gulty right now... I don’t know what I have to do...

 

 

 

“!!!” she landed a slap on my cheek. I widen my eyes after that, my blood boiling and then this time I push her backward. She manage not to fall.

“I know you are hurt, but its not mine to choose! Its destiny that put us together!!”

“how dare you !!!!” I step out of the toilet but then I saw fei and jia were on my left and right side. Fei was holding some kind of baseball bat. What exactly are they up to?

“finish her!!” I heard suzy commanding the two of her friends. Then jia started to push me inside again. I felt my head hit something really hard. I felt dizzy.. I fall to the floor.

“suz, maybe we shouldn’t do this to her” I can hear fei’s voice but my fision was already blurry.

“here! Let me did this by my self!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Amber POV

 

“hey byuntae! I’m using your towel now since you were the one who throw mine away!” I yell from the bathroom.

“eeww that’s disgusting! I’ll buy a new towel for my self then.”

I hurried getting out of the bathroom and drying my hair. I look at the clock its already eleven in the afternoon. I should have left in the morning.

“! Hey shortie, by the way why didn’t you wake me up??!”

“I don’t want to get kicked by your stupid feet”

I rolled my eyes at her, I take my black cap. I’m just wearing a simple jeans, a white shirt and a black jacket.

I grab my bag and open the door.

“hey short byuntae! Don’t read that magazine too much. Bye.”

“yeah whatever”

 

I can see the summer sport competition was already been held. Most of the student were cheering for the competitior.

I look for krystal but I can’t see her anywhere. Is she still in her room?

I decided to sent her a message

 

 

To : My princess

Hey princess, I’m on the courtyard. Where are you?

 

 

 

After a while there’s still no reply from her. I saw luna from afar. I approach her. She really do look tired.

“hey have you seen krystal??”

“yes, she was cheering for me back there but now she is gone nowhere”

“is she in her room?”

“nope, I got the key with me. Maybe she went to the cafetaria”

 

I run to the cafetaria. I felt a strange feeling.......... I felt like krystal were in somekind of danger or else.

 

 

 

 

Just hold on there my princess.. I will find you...