amber will find me

Pretending Again and Again

Amber POV

 

I saw taemin were sitting while enjoy her apple juice. I pat his shoulder.

“hey bro, whats up?”

“have you seen krystal??”

“nope”

“damn it where is that girl??!”

“woah relax bro, What’s going on??”

“I don’t know, I felt some strange feeling. I can’t find krystal anywhere!”

“just calm down, maybe she is visiting her parents now”

“no way ! she mad a promise with me today”

“or maybe she is still assleep”

“of course not. She is already out, I’ve asked luna before”

“where else should she went to then?”

“I don’t know either”

 

 

“just relax first. If you were krystal, where will you go?”

 

 

*inhale**ekshale**inhale**ekshale* “ummhh the courtyard watching the competitions and cheering for my friends. But I’ve already checked that she is not there”

 

“think something else”

 

 

 

Krystal POV

 

 

I felt suzy’s hand slap my face really hard many times. I felt blood inside my mouth. I wipe the blood on the corner of my lips. I can’t stand up.... I hate beeing weak. My heart beat was too fast. I breath hardly.

“this is your punishment!!”

“stop it suzy!” I can hear jia’s voice trying to stop suzy from slapping me.

“shut up!!!!” she take the baseball bat from jia’s hand.

“get away from me and amber’s life or I’ll hit you with this bat!!”

 

 

I cough and let out some blood. I can’t breath normally.

“sooner or later.... amber will find me”

“you really are a !!!!!”

I felt she hit my left shoulder and my left chest with the bat really hard. I can’t bear it anymore.

 

 

 

I can’t breath..........

 

 

My heart hurts so much.......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Amber POV

 

 

“the restroom!!!” my voice and taemin’s were really loud. I hurried running to the restroom followed by taemin.

I enter the girl restroom but no body is here. Taemin waiting for me outside.

“krystal jung!!!!” I scream her name. But I got no answer back.

I saw a door was locked.

“who’s inside?!” I knock the door really hard

I got no answer again. I got impatient then I tried to enter the toilet by broke down the door.

And then...

 

 

 

 

I saw krystal... lying on the floor..

 

 

 

her shoulder was bleeding with so many blood on her lips and her chin... unconcious..