the music theater

Pretending Again and Again

Minho POV

Why am I feling this way. I should be happy seeing krystal and amber together. I was glancing while staring blankly at the ceiling of my room.

“yo bro !” jonghyun was giving me a heart attack when he suddenly opened the room’s door.

“can you knock first??” I sort of angry to him.

“uhmm sorry then. It seems like something bother you. what happen?”

Jonghyun was my roommate. Key and taemin was just next door. I didn’t expect that he was noticing I was thinking something.

“nah, nothing bother me bro”
“okey then...”

 

I get up from my bed and the television keep changing the channel blankly.

“woahh a soccer match is t...” jonghyun face turned dissapointed when I change the channel.

“okay the animal channel shou....” he dissapointed again when I absent mindly change the channel.

“hmm okay the kids channel would sw.... whats wrong with you bro???” I think he got angry this time.

“I was just thinking about krystal...”
he was silent for a while.

“about her dating amber?”
‘yeah.... didn’t it bother you? I thought you like krystal”

“..... I do bro... but you know, they are not married now hehehe so there’s still will be a chance for me to take her away from amber when she’s fall” he gave me a big grin after saying that confidently.

“so you worried about me huh?”
“umm not that, I was just worried about her... I think that amber is a player or some kind of that”

“you think so?? Well lets just wait for the right time for me to snatch her away from her. By the way I don’t even have time to pactice again with krystal since that annoying amber always took her away after her class end, pfftt”

“oh please jonghyun” I rolled my eyes from him and heading to the bathroom to take a quick shower. I was lied to him. The truth is I think I’m in love with krystal jung....

 

Suzy POV

I can’t believe what I’ve been seeing. I running towards the girl restroom. Crying there... I wish no one bother me.... It hurt me so bad when amber oppa kissed her and saying that she is hers.... that stupid junior take her away from me...

I guess all this time amber oppa really was liking me. But I guess I was wrong...
I’m really desperate for the sake of amber oppa.... I love her.... her way calling me princess..... but all of that now just gone....

She never call me princess again... krystal was everything that allready occupied her mind....

She is not even eat her lunch with me again..... she forget about me....

I wish I never fall for her.........

Though she never catch me............

 

 

“suzy?!!”
“oppa?” I never thought that amber oppa was chasing after me.

“hey don’t cry like that” she wipe my tears away with her hand.
“I hate you oppa !” I hit her hand while still crying

“I do love you suzy bae!!” I was shocked when she said that.

“you do??” when I wiped my tears away from my face and began to smile,

 

 

 

 

“I do love you as my bestfriend...... I’m sorry suzy” my tears dropping again and she caress my cheek to make me feel better.
“please don’t cry like this....”

“if you want me to stop crying and stop loving you , kiss me!!”

 

 

 

 

Krystal POV

 

I just standing here in the empty hall thinking of what I’ve been doing. This feeling... it kept flowing on my mind, my heart and my chest, just like its taking away the control of my mind and my body....

I dont know what I have to do. That stupid amber had just saying that she loved me...
I didn’t answer her... I just not sure enough about this strange kind of feeling... I’m not sure that it is love....

“krystal unnie?”
when I heard someone calling my name, I turn my head to the source of the voice just staring blankly without even answering.

“unnie what are you doing here? Lets go to the cafetaria, luna and vic unnie still there waiting for you” she take my hand and drag me away.

“ssul, I think I wanna go to the restroom first....”

“allright okay unnie, I’l just wait you at the cafetaria okay, see ya~”

 

On my way to the restroom, this stupid amber was still occupying the content of my mind. Just like she cast a spell to me.

When I open the restroom door...

I saw that stupid, idiot and brainless amber.... leaning her face closer to suzy’s face. When she saw me, she pulled her face away from suzy before got the chance to kiss her.

“krystal?!!” she was panicking when she saw me standing here frozen. Then she approach me, trying to hug me and babling of something don’t even important....

“don’t touch me !!!” I push her away from me. I slap her face really hard. I see her cheek turning red. I ran away from her. Running as fast as I can aiming to where Luna is. And hug her really tight while crying.

“hey hey krystal what’s happening???” Luna was confused of what I’ve been doing.

Who else should I hug beside my bestfriend...... I wish sica unnie is right here with me....

 

Amber POV

I can’t believe what was happening. My chest feels heavy. I wanna chase krystal. wanna explain everything to her. I love her... I really love her.....
when I was about to chase her, then suzy pulled my wrist preventing me to chase krystal.

“oppa.... stay here....”

All this time, I can’t believe that suzy was in love with me... but my feeling was no other than just friend at her.

“suzy listen to me, I love you as my bestfriend. I can’t give you a fake hope....”
her tears keep flowing from her eyes.

“I hope someone.... a nice guy will be ready to wipe your tears away.... I’m sorry, that someone was not me.... you will always be my bestfriend, princess... I’m sorry” then I leave her behind, I run as fast as I can... searching for krystal but I can’t find her....

Please krystal.. forgive me......

 

 

Krystal POV

“take a shower first, krys. It will make your mind fresh” luna was really making me feel better. I love her as my own sister.

“lets watch a movie after that. I’ll invite vic and sulli” she gave a her warm smile.
“thanks luna”

Luna was right. A shower really is freshen my mind a bit. Then I sat on the soffa along with ssul, vic and luna. I told them everything.

“that jerk seems just playing at your feeling krys”
“I don’t know vic... but I think she was serious at me”
“serious?? So why did she was trying to kiss suzy back there??”
“maybe she wanna comfort suzy”
“by kissing her???”

“I don’t know unnie... I wanna take a rest.... just continue watching without me”

 

 

The next day. I was sitting on my bench and staring blankly at the table. The class was empty. It is already lunch time. I don’t feel like to eat right now, so I decided to stay here. Suddenly someone sat beside me...

“krystal.....” it was amber. I don’t know what should I said to her.

“I’m sorry krys....”
“jerk”

“yes I know I am a jerk, I deserve that, but forgive me please. Here I brought this for you” she place mango ice cream on my table.

“here let me feed you, say aaaaah”
I was avoiding my mouth to do so, but I can never resist a beautiful and dlicius mango ice cream. It seems really delicius. So I open my mouth.

“see its dlicious isn’t it?” she was taking another spoon if it, I thought she wanna feed me again but she put that spoon into .

“hey its mine!!” I take the manggo ice cream away from her.
“I want some, its delicious” she was pouting at me. I smacked her head.

“ouch stop hitting me would you? it hurts”
she take the manggo ice cream away from me and take some with her finger and stick it to my cheek.

“hey !” that stupid amber doesn’t know who she’s dealing with! I take some too with my finger and I stick it to her nose.
“you make my nose frozen, miss violent”

So here we are. Ended up gigling and sticking an ice cream to one and another.

“so you forgive me now right?” she let out a big grin at her face
“never” I glare at her.
“huhh forgive me, ice princess pleaseeeee” now she gave me her puppy eyes.
“stop it, you look stupid” I hit her head again to wake her from her stupid mind.

Then I heard the sound of the bell rang.

“okay I’m on my way out now, see ya later my princess” she wink at me with her stupid face before taking her way out of my class.
I pulled out my handkerchief and clean up my face from the mango ice cream. I was keep smiling back there. I am not sure af my feeling towards him.... but I do know that I like him.....

 

Days passed. Thank goodness amber keep on saving me from jonghyun sunbae. But I also keep practicing at my script on my dorm. If only Luna was choosen the music club, not the book club, it’ll me much more fun

“you should increase your voice krys, make ‘em impressed”
“it wasn’t that easy, luna park” I rolled my eyes and keep on practicing.
“you’re running out of time~” she kept munching her chips while watching me.

 

Amber POV

I was really nervous. Tomorrow is the day of the theater concert. I will do anything for krystal not to be kissed by that stupid jonghyun.

Suzy was kept ignoring me. Well maybe only the time that can heal her wound. I kept on practicing my script along with the other at the stage.

My relationship with krystal was getting better day by day, but she haven’t said that she loved me... I will never give up until she really are falling hard for me.

“okay everybody! That’s all for today, lets hope tomorrow will be a great drama. Lets go back to our dorm”

Yeah great...

 

 

The music theater held on today. I don’t know this is gonna be great experience or not. All I gotta do is to save krystal away from jonghyun. Thank godness the first drama that’ll be held is the cinderella...

 

 

Krystal POV

Here I am on the back of the stage wearing the juliet costume. The senior that clever at make up thing was putting some make up on my face that’ll match the gawn. This costume is really beautiful. They making up my hair to look prettier. They even put some flower in it. I love this dress.

“thats it ! finish hehe”
“thanks unnie”

“woah you look adorable krystal unnie !!” ssul was admiring me at this dress.
“you think so?” I flash a smile at her. I was really happy to be able to wear this dress.
“of course, you look stunning, I think jonghyun will be drooling to see you like this hahaha”
“you look great too ssul” ssul gonna perform the ballet dance with the other of her friends
“thanks unnie, huhh I am so nervous..... by the way ehere is jonghyun sunbae, unnie?? Shouldn’t he be in here now??”
“I don’t know ssul, maybe he is sleeping at his dorm right now haha”

 

From the other side of the room, I can see suzy was getting herself ready to played the cinderella. She look beautiful too. When I turn my eyes to the left, I saw amber and her dropping jaw. I got shocked and almost jump. She look really idiot.

“yah ! don’t just popped out in front of me like that!!” I smacked her head to make her awake fron the stupidity.

“ouch !” she rubbed her head and still looking at me from head to toe

“you look wonderful...... No wonder I am in love with you” she smirk at me and then plant a kiss on my cheek. I hit her shoulder.
“stop it unless suzy might get hurt” I turn myself away from her and take a look at the stage from the back stage.

“I am in love with you, not with su...”
“shuuussshh its time for ssul to perform her ballet skill!”

Ssul was really great. Her move was just beautiful. After a few time, her perfect performance was done.

“how do I look unnie??? I was really nervous”
“don’t worry, you look wonderful ssul” I give her my warm smile, she hug me then.

 

“okey its my time now as the prince”
“you suits better to play as a llama, not a prince” I rolled my eyes from that stupid amber.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'll update soon okay ;)
I hope you guys like this fanfic.

comment please