unexpected things

Pretending Again and Again

amber POV

 

“what the !! What was that??” my shirt! Where did this stupid water come from??

                         

 

 

Oh my gosh, that girl..................

 

 


her body............................................

 

 

 


I can see her undies trough her white shirt..... pretty good shape.... in her s line.......
well uhmm , I can’t let anyone saw her exposed body like that..........

I put my blue jacket to cover her stunning body....... ehm I mean just body...... not a stunning one........ but she is stunning....... akh what was I’m thinking?!!

 

 

Her face seemed confused to what I’ve been doing. Since all this time all I can do is yelling or making fun of her...

Well its fun after all ........ actually I wanna know her more......

When the first time suzy, jia and fei trying to ultimatumed her. I think she didn’t recognice me back there. Her face was really pretty...

Well of course suzy seemed jealous at her... since she is (in her mind) miss popular

but I can’t deny that I am having a crush on suzy when we were junior at this place..
we become friends all this time, I know her ...
she was the gossip girl of this school.. no wonder she know the prettiest new junior is krystal.... but krystal seemed don’t care about it...
all this time, my crush at suzy was just gone... all I can feel is a feeling between friends relationship.. that’s all......

 


“ehm you can’t let your body expose that way since your shirt are white”
my face turn red! I wish she will not laugh at me .

“uhh thanks, what about you?”

“its okay, all of the student thinks that I’m actually a boy haha even that no one complaining all this time I wear boy uniform, just get back to your room and got change”
I immediately walk my feet away from her. I can’t let her see my blushing face any longer.....

as I walked trough the garden, I keep thinking of her.... and her stunning............. oh stop it !!

 



“oppaaaa~” I can see suzy was skipping towards me
“hey princess” I usually called her princess, because she want so... I don’t care about it, there’s nothing special with that ‘princess’ thing..
“oppa what happened to you??? your shirt?”
“nah, just get sprayed by the gardener, I think the water pipe broke again, I’ll just get change okay?”
“uh okay oppa, I’ll save a seat next to me for you”
she smile to me before skipping towards the class.

well I gotta hurry before the teacher entered the class. So I was a little running to change my shirt at the girl locker room. But when I opened the door, I can hear a girl screaming really loud, making my ears hurt so I hurried to cover with my hand, making her head bump to the locker, its not my fault that she was the one hurting my ears...
but when I looked at her face ........

 



its her ................





oh !!! she was only wearing her bra and the PE pants, its allright with her pants, but her bra?? Oh my god her milky skin was just seemed really soft. Making me wanna to touch her..........


we were still on that position, glancing at each other......


her eyes.......




“amber????”
as I turned my eyes to the door, some girl looked  shocked seeing me covering krystal jung’s mouth, with her was only wearing her bra and PE pants.

“ !!” I panicked as I take a step backward from krystal,

But since the floor was slippery because of me that all soaked, I lost my balance, I lean forward, my hand was pressing the locker in front of me to help my balance, making a loud bang and without noticing that she was still in front of me,

 

 

 

 

 

Our lips touched.....
I can feel her soft lips, it taste sweet.............

 

 

 

 

 


 

Oh my god !!! what am I doing??!!!!
I was shocked, this is gonna be a big trouble, so I run toward the exit door and aiming nowhere just to calm my self, leaving krystal and all the girl that having their jaw dropped behind.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Krystal POV

 

What was that????!! That girl had just taken away my first kiss!!
my face grown red and even more, I put on my PE uniform just like nothing was happened.
the girls stil on their shocked face standing in front of the exit door.

I was immediately running toward the exit door, leaving all the girl before they bombard me with all of the stupid question. I hope this is not gonna be some juiciest gossip in the next day.

 

I sat on a bench in the garden. My hand covering my face.
that nuts boyish girl, she was just kissed me. I touch my lips with my finger, memorizing the taste of her lips pressing mine.
her lips was soft...



akkhh this is nuts ! everything in this school was seemed so nuts !
I take my step aiming  to the cafetaria, wondering the sight of a tall boy with black hair and warm smile until my eyes spotted where he was..
sitting and opening his mouth trying to eat a sandwich, with the other three guys laughing and joking, his eyes spotted where I was standing.
“hey krys over here !”
i take my step towards him.

“guys this is krystal” he introduce me to the other three of his friend.
one of them still shaking and laughing really hard because of some joke that they discuss.

“hahaha sorry sorry, I’m taemin, nice to see you”
“hello, I’m key” he smile at me and offering a seat next to him. I sat next to him and smile.
“you were pretty, I’m jonghyun by the way  hehehe” the last guy looked at me shyly introducing himself.
“thanks” I give him a warm smile and then we started to get to know each other, makng joke and laugh together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

From that day, I found that they were fun to hangout with. So I usually have lunch with them everyday, I even take sulli, luna and vic with me, so we can get all the fun together.
they were really nice at me.

Jonghyun told me that he like me in front of them, but I didn’t get any same feeling for him so I said no with my flat face. All of them laughed really hard at jonghyun.
but he never give up, he kept asking me the same question whenever we met and I kept answered ‘no’ with my flat face.


everytime I have a math class, amber was just keeping her eyes off mine. Avoiding any eyes contact. The rumour of she kissed me the other day had spread out to entire ears of the student in no time. I kept ignoring the rumour. Pretending that everything is allright. But its not working after all. They even make the rumour grew stronger from ears to ears. From that, I can see some of the girl senior didn’t like it, especially the witch girl.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'll be updating soon okay :)
just stay tune, hope you all like it, please comment