pathetic juliet

Pretending Again and Again

Krystal POV

 

its been a month since the accident at the locker room. She didn’t talk at all to me after that, avoiding me all the time. The math lesson had been taken away with the real teacher since her business is done.

Its Saturday morning. No class on the weekend. Students are allowed to visit their parents during the weekend. But I don’t think I would visit my dad. He’ll busy anyway and I still angry at him.

 

Because of the boring weekend, I decided to join the music club with ssul and vic. Today is the practicing day. This school had a theater room which is outstanding. The stage was huge. I don’t think that they would have this kind of place at this hostel.

 

“unnie hurry up, I dont wanna be late!”
“okay okay, just hang on a sec ssul” after grabbing my bag and get ready, I run towards ssul and vic. We walk together to the theater room. On the music club, they are not only just sing. But there are ballet, singer, dancer, or even rapper and the other. We was just hangout together there and do some practicing on the specific things that we have choosen.

Ssul have choosen ballet since she was good at it. Vic unnie prever to choose dance. As for myself, of course singing is my thing. But sometime I could played the piano if I want to. They said that everybody allowed to use the music instrument to practice or improve their skill.

 

When we opened the huge door of theater room, there was some boys on the stage practicing to present some poet. Ssul was amazed and got impressed by anything on this music club.

We keep on walking to the back of the stage entering the ballet practice room that full of mirror. “just wait by the stage when you finished ssul, we’re gonna back to our dorm together”
“ne unnie” ssul was nodding to what vic has just said.

 

After that, me and vic got separated because of our different specific of class. She waved and smile to me before finally entered her practice room.

 

I turn around and a little running to the singer room.
When I touch the door knob, I felt a warm hand touching my hand,
I surprised as I saw the look of amber trying to open the door.


“uhm sorry” that was the first word after the locker room accident finally came out from .

“what are you doing here??” I confused as I see the look of amber.

“don’t tell me that you do sing??” my face even loke more puzzled trying to know the reason why was she trying to open this door.

“you’re not the only one who could sing you know” he rolled his eyes

“so you do sing??”

“nope hahaha”

I gave him my icy glare. How dare she was making fun of me


“I rap, silly”
 

He reach the door knob and entering the room leaving me behind with my puzzeled face.

I followed him to enter the room, I saw minho wave and smiling at me. He was in the same specific class with  me. So does jonghyun. Taemin and key prever to choose dance.

 

 

So we continue to what we’ve been doing last month. I do sing some ballad song. I don’t think its good enough. I still need to practice more.

 

after I sang some ballad song,

 

“so how was it sunbae?”

“you good, no I mean great!” minho and other member seemed impressed by me.

“really??” I flattered as minho and some other guys complimented at me.

 

“you are the best my queen! Be my girlfriend pleeeaseeee”

“of course no, how many times do I have to tell you? i’m tired of your question”

Everybody laughed at jonghyun, but he just scratch her head and smile. Not even feel the embarassment.

 

At that time I can see on the corner of my eyes, amber was sealing glance at me. The half of the room was actually the rapper zone. Well this room was big after all.

 

Oh here we goes, its time for the witch girl to sing. Her voice is nice, I admit it. And so many guys got attracted to her. She was taking this singing class with her two other friend called jia and fei. Lately I’ve been figured out that her name is suzy since minho was told me her name. She always always giving me annoying look and teasing me with her two other friends.

 

flashback

its already six o'clock when I finally could go to my dorm. I was studying at the library. its getting dark. i was walking on the hall aiming to the gate when sudenly a hand pushed me to the wall making my head bump really hard.

"stay away from amber !!!!"

its the witch girl. Along with her two other friends.

"what did you want, witch?" i give her my icy glare. she grabbed my neck collar.

"how dare you !! stay away from my amber you ! don't you ever dare to kiss her again!!"

"he was the one who kissed me. beside, its none of your business"

 

"hey suzy !!! what the hell are you doing???" its minho sunbae trying to safe me, but I think I don't need to be saved by him. I can handle this witch myself.

"take your hands off me !!" I pushed her hand away and taking my step aiming to the gate.

"we'll be watching you !!!" said her with her eyes that seemed was on fire.

"whatever"

I walked away from her. I think she can do nothing because there was minho sunbae there. I was aiming to the gate.

"krys are you okay??"

"I'm fine. she's the one who insane"

"don't let her do some awfull things to you."

"of course not"

"called me if you need me okay, I don't want you to be hurt"

I glance at him for a while and then continue walking. he was a nice guy. he was trying to protect me.

"ne sunbae, thanks"

we walked to my dorm until I get inside and smiled at him, thanked him again and then he leaved.

 

 

“its okay my sweet angel you’re stil the best and will always be” jonghyun was tapping my shoulder

“stop calling me that”

“i’ll cut it out if you accepted me to be your boyfriend huahaha”

“whatever”

 

“attention everybody!”

 

Its mrs. Wan the leader of this music club.

“there are gonna be a theater show next month, there will be a drama played there. And its gonna be the romeo and juliet and cinderella.”

Everybody seemed interested in that show. And discussing whoever will be the main character of the drama. I was praying to not even involved at that theater show. But minho said that everyone will get a roll to play.

 

Amber POV

 

 

after an hour, mrs wan give each of us the script.

 

Surpisingly.....

 

I’ll become a tree....... on the romeo and juliet section

 

Great.......

 

Just standing there holding branches and get bored with all the dramatic scene and the lovey dovey main character. I wonder what’ll krystal played?

 

Krystal POV

 

 

Okay okay don’t panic *inhale* *ekshale* *inhale* *ekshale*

How come I got the the juliet part??? Me??? I’m just a junior

Okay relax... just tried to find out who will be the romeo....

“wooaaahhh first time played the main character !!”

oh noooo, please dont please dontttt ! I cover my face with my hand dont wanting to know what will he played.

 

“what is it jonghyun??” minho oppa trying to ask him
“I’ll played the

 

 

 

 

 

 

romeo hahaha why is it me? It usually you who got the main character, minho”

“nah I dont know. Maybe they got bored of me”

 

why am I join this club? Regret are always in behind.
wait !!! I try to scan the script with my focused eyes. And there it is

 

‘in that time romeo kisses juliet’

 

My eyes widened as I read that part

 

Amber POV

 


and there it is, mrs wan giving me and the other the script for cinderella part. And you know what? I got to play as the prince... wow I think everybody here was thinking that I’m a boy.......... Outstanding -_-

is krystal will be cinderella? Well she’s more like cinderella’s step sister after all haha with her icy and scary glace.

“hey suzy, what character you got there?”

“I got the dancer at the romeo and juliet part. And surprisingly, at the cinderella part, I got the main character as cinderella itself hehe, what did you got there oppa?”

“tree.... in the romeo an juliet”
“what? Ahaha”

“and the prince at the cinderella”
“omo !! that’ll be great !!! we can practice together, it shouldn’t be hard since we were close” suzy give me a cheerfull smile. Well there’s no kissing scene after all, I think it’ll be just fine.

 

 

Three days passed....

 

 

Me and suzy keep practicing at the theater stage. Along with victoria the junior, key and jia. Jia played as the step mother, key as the step brother and victoria as the step sister. Vic was an easy going girl. she get along with us in no time. Key and I were friends since we were kids, but lately he prefer to hangout with minho and his gang. I don’t really like him, so I never joined them at the cafetaria.

“I need break guys..”


I jump from the stage to the lower wooden floor. Going to the exit door and wandering off to relax a bit. I buy a bottle of mineral water at the cafetaria. Walking with my left hand on my pocket. The other holding my drinks. I got thirsty so I opened my drinks and drink it while walking. my eyes looking at my right side. Its krystal, in her class surrounded by her classmate cheering for her and jonghyun. What ??? jonghyun??? He was trying to kiss krystal??

 

“mmhh *cough* *cough* akh” my drinks get myself choke as I saw him with krystal.

“what the hell was going on here??!” i asked one of the junior who was also cheering for them just like the other

“oh you? amber sunbae?? I’m luna, luna park hehe”

“yeah yeah , whats going on??”

“its krystal and jonghyun. They played the romeo and juliet. Jonghyun always come here to have some practice with her everytime our class ended. They look good together aren’t they?? Hehe, this is gonna be great!! Yuhuuu”

“what??!” my jaw dropped as I heard what she had just said.

 

“pabooo stoop it !!! waaaaaaa help meee !” krystal was screaming as he pushed jonghyun chest away from her. Jonghyun hand was on her wraist.

“its just a peck babe” he gave her a smirk and trying to kiss her again and again. But krystal avoiding it. All her classmate were clapping screaming and even jumping cheerfully.

Stupid jonghyun.

I saw krystal eyes were looking at mine. Just like she was asking for help with her desperate eyes.

I walked towards to krystal. take her hand and pull her away from jonghyun. Drag her away from the class. Leaving everybody confused. They all whispering something about me and krystal. i don’t care what rumour this time they’ll make. The important is I gotta save her.